VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
REDAPPLE_LOWLABEL.JPG
It really is red apple (I hate green apple). Nice natural tobacco blend. The tobacco is dominant but the fruit makes its appearance both upfront and the backend.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Velvet Cloud - - White Beard.

My Creme de Menthe Custard mix.

I just mixed the other day, and I’ve vaped half already.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I almost bought Rose Milk. It’s strange my order at ECX/JF hasn’t been confirmed. I had to redo my order at LB for nic base, too. It’s like only some of my orders went through.

I haven’t had the original Rose Milk but I had a few different remix’s of it and one of them was absolutely fantastic. Wayne’s a great guy, I’d always recommend supporting him, you’ll always get your money’s worth with his one shots!!

If you want a nice custard that is nothing like these standard custards check out King’s Custard. Top notch man. It’s relieving to have a custard that doesn’t taste similar to every other custard out there.

His QUIK is another banger... about to mix some up right now in fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven’t had the original Rose Milk but I had a few different remix’s of it and one of them was absolutely fantastic. Wayne’s a great guy, I’d always recommend supporting him, you’ll always get your money’s worth with his one shots!!

If you want a nice custard that is nothing like these standard custards check out King’s Custard. Top notch man. It’s relieving to have a custard that doesn’t taste similar to every other custard out there.

His QUIK is another banger... about to mix some up right now in fact.

I love Kings Custard. I’ve been mixing with it for the last six months straight, since I first got it. It’s great to use as a base flavor too. Lately I’ve been mixing it with Creme de Menthe and a bit of Black Honey Tobacco.

I’ve never had any Rose Milk. But I figured with the way corona is going, I’d like to try it while I can. (Dark thoughts, yes.)
I also got Blackout in my last order. I should be getting it eventually. lol

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I love Kings Custard. I’ve been mixing with it for the last six months straight, since I first got it. It’s great to use as a base flavor too. Lately I’ve been mixing it with Creme de Menthe and a bit of Black Honey Tobacco.

I’ve never had any Rose Milk. But I figured with the way corona is going, I’d like to try it while I can. (Dark thoughts, yes.)
I also got Blackout in my last order. I should be getting it eventually. lol

I’m not a big fan of minty stuff and I’ve never really delved into the tobacco scene. I did try obsidian back in the day and I do think I liked it, maybe I’ll whip up a 15ml and check it out.

Do you mix your own recipes or just go for one shots?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Loaded Cranapple Ice

Ruthless

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The One Blueberry
Beard Vape Co.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Junk Juice" in two squonkers. "Sweet Mallow Mint" in one, "Sweet Wintergreen Dream" in the other. Think I'm running unflavored on the Vindicator/Kennedy mod.

Sweet Wintergreen Dream

Again, flavors here are TFA. I use drops for 10 ml bottle sized batches. Not too concerned about accuracy as taste can be subjective for people, or even a person through the day/night.

To me the Wintergreen from TFA seems a bit muted but that doesn't make it a "bad" flavor in my view. This explains my proportions.

Wintergreen 11 drops (Yes I know that's likely to be rounded to .5 ml. So it is, again explained my proportions above. I like tasting wintergreen.)
Sweet Cream 8 to 10 drops (depending on your taste, of course it's all based on your taste)

The rest is the unflavored "base" juice of your favorite nicotine strength and ratio of VG/PG. Borrow/steal my recipe if you want, change it up, call it Funky Dunky if it suits you. :) It's just something i mix for myself. Likely it's not original, don't care. I didn't "steal". I just piddled, found this for myself.

The flavor to me is a nice balance. The sweet cream seems to rise up under the wintergreen to boost it yet keep it from becoming too harsh. Like I said to me the wintergreen is muted anyway. It's a very nicely enjoyable flavor, not too sweet but almost like wintergreen life savers. Sure I might play it more and find the life saver but it's not my objective, content as it is. :)

Apologies if I seem adversarial in writing any recipes I share anywhere. That is not intended. What is intended is me expressing why I create recipes clearly. This i find benefits me later and hopefully benefits others. I think the adversarial tone comes over due to me not knowing what the flavors alone or mixed smell like. I've no sense of that, ergo possibly over state stuff, which then seems adversarial. So, apologies for that, it's not intended to be drawing lines in the sand. *chuckles*

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years