Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How did you know I was looking for split peas at Walmart this morning? Stupid place has nothing, NOTHING, but those damn brown lentils.

I have carrots and onions and spices and ham and sausage. Is it too damn much to ask for one freakin bag of split peas?

AND don't it beat all, @Rhianne apparently understands "Hillbilly." She said "ain't." Ain't it cute? :)

Now look what y'all did. Made me get off task again. Tsk tsk!!!

Nada, I have hillbilly blood! I was born in NC. My parents decided to move up North, for some reason.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Um, I'm magic. *grins* I actually am.

So long as she don't go blessing my poor heart. I see her ain't got no Goober flavor, I best not look any further here. She gonna fire up and whoop me already, I done afix 'em all out o' order.

Hey, how’d you know I mixed up another batch of custardy goodness this morning? I added a wee bit too much Black Fire, though. So now I’m tweaking it with cream flavors. I’m too cheap and too low on supplies to ditch it, though. Vape it if you got it, and all that bs. :grumble:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Never have. How close is it to the Food Fighter stuff?
I’m gonna say it’s not close. My version is based off the real Crack Pie by Christina Tosi.....oatmeal crust, brown sugar, buttery goodness. The juice(according to reviews) is more graham, caramel centered, unless you taste something different?

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m gonna say it’s not close. My version is based off the real Crack Pie by Christina Tosi.....oatmeal crust, brown sugar, buttery goodness. The juice(according to reviews) is more graham, caramel centered, unless you taste something different?

The Food Fighters stuff is super sweet, creamy caramel, graham, and subtle butterscotch.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tell you what... feel like making a trade? I'd like to try yours, but don't have any of the ingredients. You send me a 60 of your Crack Pie mix, and I'll send you 60 of the Food Fighters stuff... interested?
Totally! Then I can try cloning yours and save you a million dollars!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Now I’m gonna have to go mix it......Crack Pie.........it’s been a while since I’ve had it!

Sheesh, when I’ve got funds, I should get some juice from you!! My repertoire is okay, but nothing like what I’ve heard your juice is like. <3

Edit: I hadn’t read your trade deal with Vinny when I wrote this, and I doubt I’ve got juice you’d like. But eventually I’ll have good ole greenbacks. :teehee:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ah well, ...

Been using sweet cream & peppermint. Unless I note otherwise my flavorings are TFA, just because they seem to suit me. Use what suits yourself. So, on the sweet cream and peppermint run, had a thought.

"Gee, that's some harsh peppermint," I says in my brain.

"Yep, it is. Might cut it down with some marshmallow," I tell myself.

So here's my lame recipe for what I dub "Sweet Mallow Mint".

6 drops of sweet cream
5 drops peppermint
7 drops marshmallow

I say lame because I'm sure people rather have more accurate measure, ml or grams. Well, sorry but I'm doing it in small bottle batches, nothing over 10 ml. Don't see a need to get exactingly accurate for just myself. Ergo, I use drops, it's quick and easier for me to recall. I also use the shake and vape method. May might feel this doesn't offer good results. Again, it is personal preference I find.

And yes the marshmallow cut the peppermint harshness quite well. I still taste a hint of peppermint but it's not over powering now. Reckon all fares good to go then. :) The obvious ought not need said but, the rest is a free based nicotine "base" max vg juice. I use 18 mg/ml nicotine, again use what suits yourself in all cases. :) I'll try this with some 50/50 later on, figure it'll hold up well as such. My last "base" juice buy was the max vg, using it up gradually.

What is right for you is always going to be what you find suits you. You don't need my permission to do that. :) I'm not giving it anyway, so ha! :)

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@DaBunny

Here you go. Needs at least a week steep and much nicer at 2 weeks
I have made some changes and dropped the sweetener completely

Hazelnut Cookie Dough

INW Custard 3%
FW Hazelnut 2%
FLV Cookie Dough 0.15%
JF Cookie Butter 0.5%
FA Custard Prem 1%
FA Liquid Amber 0.25%

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@DaBunny

Here you go. Needs at least a week steep and much nicer at 2 weeks
I have made some changes and dropped the sweetener completely

Hazelnut Cookie Dough

INW Custard 3%
FW Hazelnut 2%
FLV Cookie Dough 0.15%
JF Cookie Butter 0.5%
FA Custard Prem 1%
FA Liquid Amber 0.25%
Omg, I love you. This looks great! On the list!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nanaimo Custard
PCP(papaya, coconut, peach)
HC&C
ChainVape’s StrawMalone
Cornbread Pudding v56945321(maybe)
Ice Cream Drowned(Folkart)....this is amazing! Mix it, if you have the flavors and like coffee profiles.<3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nanaimo Custard
PCP(papaya, coconut, peach)
HC&C
ChainVape’s StrawMalone
Cornbread Pudding v56945321(maybe)
Ice Cream Drowned(Folkart)....this is amazing! Mix it, if you have the flavors and like coffee profiles.<3

Folkart from DIY or Die?

VU Sponsors