Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Kings Custard - DIY :bliss:

I couldn't wait any longer, I held out as long as I could to let the Kings Custard steep for almost a week. Holy Crap!!! This is outstanding!!! In my opinion, it's way better than the custards from Vapetasia and Air Factory. In fact, I would say it is on par with my all time favorite - Johnny Creampuff. I'm also surprised because even though this is a one shot flavor, it was my first attempt at DIY and I really didn't have any expectations of success. I'm going to mix a 120ml bottle this weekend as I only made 30ml to try it out. I'm also thinking about playing the mad scientist and maybe making another 30ml and adding either some white peach or banana or raspberry to see what happens. It's very possible that my days of buying juice may be over.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HIC’s Teddy Bear Custard
Creme Brulee Brownie
Cool Hand Berries
Strawberry Creme Saver......hooooweeee! That Hard Candy needs a steeeeep, I think. But I think I’m on the right track.
For the strawberry cream saver, I'd throw some FLV strawberry smash in there, If you haven't already.

That is if my memory serves me correctly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the strawberry cream saver, I'd throw some FLV strawberry smash in there, If you haven't already.

That is if my memory serves me correctly.

Im really hoping it's the one I was asking her about. Yippee. Lol. I just can't get my strawberry right. Shisha tastes like cough syrup to me after a while. I just realized that the other day. There's always something off with it and I think that's it.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Im really hoping it's the one I was asking her about. Yippee. Lol. I just can't get my strawberry right. Shisha tastes like cough syrup to me after a while. I just realized that the other day. There's always something off with it and I think that's it.
It is! Imma working on this one for you!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I lied. Just checked my strawberry spreadsheet from 2018 lol.

FLV strawberry is the one I had for creamy hard candy @ 3%

I’m thinking the Smash could work, too. I just looked it up. Syrupy, sweet. But I’ll try the Strawberry, too! Thanks!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't use shisha anymore either. I mainly stick to cap and tfa for strawberry.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A touch more sweet cream than peppermint. About 6/7 drops of sweet cream to about 3/4 drops of peppermint. It's tasting rather good to me at least and figure that's all that's relevant.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
New recipe, Blush Ice Cream (grapefruit, orange, and mixed berries in light ice cream) Needs to steep, but it's pretty good already. I can never wait to try the new stuff.

It was supposed to have pomegranate instead of mixed berries, but my pomegranate flavor has apparently sprouted legs.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Heading to bed mixes....

FA Blues and Cream
Nostalgia(strawberry creme savers)
Nanaimo Custard
Golden(Pippa Starr)

Sweet dreams!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Food Fighters Crack Pie. Only juice I buy because I can't find a DIY recipe that comes close to the real thing. It's hands down my favorite flavor ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve always wanted to try that one.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sometimes I see this thread and I think, Damn! I'm not vaping ANYTHING! What is wrong with me?

Grape Bubblegum, since ya asked! lol

I almost posted that I was vaping headache flavored juice the other day, since I had a migraine for hours on end!! :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Kings Custard - DIY :bliss:

I couldn't wait any longer, I held out as long as I could to let the Kings Custard steep for almost a week. Holy Crap!!! This is outstanding!!! In my opinion, it's way better than the custards from Vapetasia and Air Factory. In fact, I would say it is on par with my all time favorite - Johnny Creampuff. I'm also surprised because even though this is a one shot flavor, it was my first attempt at DIY and I really didn't have any expectations of success. I'm going to mix a 120ml bottle this weekend as I only made 30ml to try it out. I'm also thinking about playing the mad scientist and maybe making another 30ml and adding either some white peach or banana or raspberry to see what happens. It's very possible that my days of buying juice may be over.

YAY!! I was hoping you’d love it. It’s different than other custards since there’s no custard flavor in it, like Cap Vanilla Custard or whatever.

Like I’ve posted, I’ve been vaping this daily since I first ordered it. Eventually you’ll see that you can add different flavors to it, if you want something a bit different. It’s an excellent one shot. And it will take five minutes (if that) of your time to mix!!

:hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Naked unicorn by naked 100 cream.
After several months of sitting in a dark box, it's not a bad flavor. Was pretty gross right off the shelf.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That was one of the first flavors I bought when I started vaping again, and I didn’t like it either. I was stuck with it for a week or so, and at only 3mg to try to quit smoking.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Humble X Flawless - Creamy Custard

The Sauce LA - Garden Watermelon...was pleasantly surprised as I found this new bottle hiding behind my other bottles of juice in my stash, thought I was out...:)

Wayne also has a Water Malone one shot. But I don’t like watermelon except to eat, so I haven’t tried it. It’s prolly decent, though.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It was supposed to have pomegranate instead of mixed berries, but my pomegranate flavor has apparently sprouted legs.

It's not here. I cannot handle pomegranate, or guava fruit. Both cause slight anaphylactic reactions in me though I've not ever been diagnosed as allergic. I act prudently and avoid them anyway.

Still on sweet cream / peppermint and I found some "junk juice" in the Pico Squeeze's bottle. So back and forth twixt sweet peppermint cream and "junk juice" go I. :) My "junk juice" is a lot of various fruit flavors with the exceptions noted. Not quite sure what all is in it exactly, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, some hint of grape, maybe a pinch of mango. *smh* Just a yummy mix of whatever was on hand as left overs.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's not here. I cannot handle pomegranate, or guava fruit. Both cause slight anaphylactic reactions in me though I've not ever been diagnosed as allergic. I act prudently and avoid them anyway.

Still on sweet cream / peppermint and I found some "junk juice" in the Pico Squeeze's bottle. So back and forth twixt sweet peppermint cream and "junk juice" go I. :) My "junk juice" is a lot of various fruit flavors with the exceptions noted. Not quite sure what all is in it exactly, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, some hint of grape, maybe a pinch of mango. *smh* Just a yummy mix of whatever was on hand as left overs.

Well, are you SURE is isn't there? Because it's sneaky. Might creep up on you while yer sleepin. Who can tell? It sure never stepped up and told me when it was about to sneak off from here!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, are you SURE is isn't there? Because it's sneaky. Might creep up on you while yer sleepin. Who can tell? It sure never stepped up and told me when it was about to sneak off from here!

But he’s allergic, so it moseyed off to someone else’s house.
After having a bad reaction to passion fruit and then strawberry, I’m giving all fruit flavors except blueberry a wide berth. So it ain’t at my place either.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I'll double check later on. *chuckles* My computer never lets me know when it rewrites my aliases either. One day my alias dir="ls -alf" (which is a perfectly fine way to display a directory listing) rewrites itself as dir="rm -rf /" (which removes everything from the root directory). Am I given notice? Nah, the computer figures the user knows anyway. :)

... So it ain’t at my place either.

Uh huh, likely story. I just bet you're hiding it behind oh say that bottle of cotton candy flavor over in the corner. *goes rifling through her flavors* Hm, ... Ah look found my Split Pea Soup flavor .. ha!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'll double check later on. *chuckles* My computer never lets me know when it rewrites my aliases either. One day my alias dir="ls -alf" (which is a perfectly fine way to display a directory listing) rewrites itself as dir="rm -rf /" (which removes everything from the root directory). Am I given notice? Nah, the computer figures the user knows anyway. :)

Uh huh, likely story. I just bet you're hiding it behind oh say that bottle of cotton candy flavor over in the corner. *goes rifling through her flavors* Hm, ... Ah look found my Split Pea Soup flavor .. ha!

How did you know I was looking for split peas at Walmart this morning? Stupid place has nothing, NOTHING, but those damn brown lentils.

I have carrots and onions and spices and ham and sausage. Is it too damn much to ask for one freakin bag of split peas?

AND don't it beat all, @Rhianne apparently understands "Hillbilly." She said "ain't." Ain't it cute? :)

Now look what y'all did. Made me get off task again. Tsk tsk!!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How did you know I was looking for split peas at Walmart this morning?

Um, I'm magic. *grins* I actually am.

AND don't it beat all, @Rhianne apparently understands "Hillbilly." She said "ain't." Ain't it cute? :)

So long as she don't go blessing my poor heart. I see her ain't got no Goober flavor, I best not look any further here. She gonna fire up and whoop me already, I done afix 'em all out o' order.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Or...mistletoe and collard greens. :giggle:

VU Sponsors