nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I just found a flavor I know I will NOT be vaping. Freeman's ICEBOUND.

@MrMeowgi I think you need to order yourself a truckload of Icebound. You love watermelon so much, you will love this stuff. It is like half Cowboy Cooler and the other half straight WATERMELON.

When I read the description, I thought, yeah berries, and menthol, and maybe a Little Bit Of Watermelon...AW HELL NO...WATERMELON AND MENTHOL with a little bit of berries. Jeez Louise there is NO WAY.

I despise melon to the tip ends of my toes. Ask me, do I like ANY KIND of melon? No, No, and a thousand freakin times NO.

Rant over. Thank you for your indulgence.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

@MrMeowgi I think you need to order yourself a truckload of Icebound. You love watermelon so much, you will love this stuff. It is like half Cowboy Cooler and the other half straight WATERMELON.

When I read the description, I thought, yeah berries, and menthol, and maybe a Little Bit Of Watermelon...AW HELL NO...WATERMELON AND MENTHOL with a little bit of berries. Jeez Louise there is NO WAY.

I despise melon to the tip ends of my toes. Ask me, do I like ANY KIND of melon? No, No, and a thousand freakin times NO.

Awesome I'll check it out. Thanks

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

:teehee:
Icebound is about the only flavor from Freeman Vapes that I like- I am no fan of watermelon or any melon flavored vape either, I am not tasting a watermelon flavor, but my taste buds may be burned out from over 30+ years of smoking.
Reminds me of my favorite 1922 from The Sauce LA( fruit Punch koolada)- Icebound to me tastes like fruit punch except with a very strong menthol .

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Holy hell. Diner Lady Apple pie. I've heard it forever, but just getting around to trying. It is fantastic :cool: I was meh on the Cornflake tart, now cant wait to try the berry tart.

The only Dinner Lady I tried so far is the Strawberry Custard- meh, it's just OK-I love apple vapes so I have high hopes for the DL Apple Pie- glad you like that one.
:cheers:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A rather strange brew.

Have a bottle roughly 6 ml and it had some juice, about 1 ml that had some peppermint. That was roughly 1 ml of peppermint about two bottles back and gradually thinned with two bottles of unflavored. So, whatever trace of peppermint got 5 drops of Sweet Cream, 3 drops of Cinnamon spice, 3 drops of Vanilla. Not sure what it tastes like but to me it's, "eh, okay" . :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HIC’s Teddy Bear Custard
Creme Brulee Brownie
Cool Hand Berries
Strawberry Creme Saver......hooooweeee! That Hard Candy needs a steeeeep, I think. But I think I’m on the right track.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vaping up the Butter Cream Cookie out of this Fireluke M tank, since I can't taste it at all. I'm going to put some Clove Gum in it - bet I'll be able to taste that. The single-mesh coil is shit. It ain't the fault of my juice, because I've also been vaping the same juice out of a triple-mesh in a Uforce tank and the flavor is full and rich.

Also vaping some Tutti-Frutti Gum and a little Chocolate Buttercream.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha! I mixed again. *mock gasp*

Basic Sweet Wintergreen (I know, really obvious and original)

0.40 ml Sweet Cream
0.60 ml Wintergreen

Both were TFA but I figure you can use as suits you. I was using a rough 5.75 ml target size with remainder being max VG 18 mg nicotine base. The flavor to me tastes on the yummy factor of about high 7 to 9. I was not intending emulate anything, merely wanted to give myself gee, a basic sweet wintergreen flavor profile. Chuck Norris says, ...

896beade2bfe8861cb41f645bb189ab5--chuck-norris-approved-job-memes.jpg

,and we all know you don't get better n' that. :)

Thu 19 Mar 2020 07:53:27 AM EDT ETA: I could drop my proportions.

0.20 ml Sweet Cream
0.30 ml Wintergreen

What I'm using currently with the other proportions seems a bit over powering. For me to notice that is saying a lot, too. So yeah, you can get better 'n that. :)

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Awesometown - - Vanilla Custard.

Sadboy- - Custard Cookie.

Yes, I need to mix and I’ve been too lazy. So it’s the stash juice for me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahaha! I mixed again. *mock gasp*

Basic Sweet Wintergreen (I know, really obvious and original)

0.40 ml Sweet Cream
0.60 ml Wintergreen

Both were TFA but I figure you can use as suits you. I was using a rough 5.75 ml target size with remainder being max VG 18 mg nicotine base. The flavor to me tastes on the yummy factor of about high 7 to 9. I was not intending emulate anything, merely wanted to give myself gee, a basic sweet wintergreen flavor profile. Chuck Norris says, ...

896beade2bfe8861cb41f645bb189ab5--chuck-norris-approved-job-memes.jpg

,and we all know you don't get better n' that. :)

Thu 19 Mar 2020 07:53:27 AM EDT ETA: I could drop my proportions.

0.20 ml Sweet Cream
0.30 ml Wintergreen

What I'm using currently with the other proportions seems a bit over powering. For me to notice that is saying a lot, too. So yeah, you can get better 'n that. :)

Oh no, you’re going flavor mad! Control thyself! :giggle:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Howards lemon muffins ofcourse..
yet have been pondering da perplexitys of gypsys
Irish crispy cream...
takes a vape off da lemon muffins..
{the thing i love about his is the balance of the custard and doughnut}
sooooooooooo
how about Howards WITH Gypsys minus da lemon ofcourse..

will let you know in 3 weeks

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Call 1-800-Eat-Vape for Magic Mist's new seven course dinner vape juice, now available for the low price of $19.95 plus shipping and handling. But wait, there's more, ..."

Hmm, it’s sounds like K-Tel or Ronco! Lol

It would be awesome if it was a seven course Chinese dinner. Just because I’m contrary. :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Umba Tastemaker - - True WTA.

Awesometown - - Vanilla Custard.

And my mix of Creme de Menthe, Vanilla Custard Tobacco and Eucalyptus Mint.

My nose is stuffy and the Eucalyptus seems to help.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
sumatra.jpg

This is a great cigar vape! Even as a naturally extracted tobacco it stands out from other tobacco extracts. It is a chartreuse clear liquid - not brown like most tobacco extracts. The leaf is very light in color. The flavor notes of this wrapper leaf are very floral, mild and elegant. I like this one a lot.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Always wanted to try that one. But could never get the site to work on mobile phone and had no computer. Even won a giveaway I had to give away because I couldn't order. I love peach juice

Wow that is too bad that you couldn't claim your prize from Tmaxx- now they are out of business.
The Peaches and Cream is pretty good- a lot like the Freeman Vapes Molten Valley
The Strawberry Donut has been my favorite flavor from TMaxx
I have an unopened bottle of Tmaxx Cinnamon Cream to try too.

VU Sponsors