Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Grape (TFA Grape Juice) and Dragonfruit are two fruit flavors that are quite pronounced. Might be worth trying for you. And just in my opinion, Flavour Art makes the best cherry (their Black Cherry), the only one I've found that isn't medicinal. Just some suggestions.

Danka, Spaceba, Gracious, XuiXui, Thank you. :)

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg

i bought stupid old e juice.
well, the nkd salt nic isnt old, obviously by the warning label.
but i bought the Njoy Artist Collection Sacre Coeur by Anne Claire literally.........
just for the beauty of the box.
and naked fish cuz i heard great things about their salted caramel flavor. which is amazing btw.
also love that metallic bottle look.
how i miss the classy beauty of the old bottles versus the ugliness of new bottles.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I must misunderstand something.

Is the ban not for SALES of flavors in NY? Why can a company in California not ship e-liquid to you? There isn't a ban on sales in California, right?

I am afraid that some vendors do not want to get in any trouble with cities or States that have Vape Bans or Eliquid bans.
As of now it is NY stores and vape shops, they haven't mentioned internet sales yet . They will still be able to sell tobacco or menthol flavor eliquid.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Pegasus Tears by HiggyCigs

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If all juice sold now was originally made by a mixer, then with so many mixers here on this forum, surely we can come up with something to help each other out. I’ve gotten juice from two members here, and it was a win-win situation. Can’t we do the same thing with DIY juice now? So people don’t go back to smoking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the answers to all of these questions are going to depend on the verbiage used in each state's individual laws. If a state bans sale only, then it's my understanding that out-of-state vendors (meaning the sale takes place in another state) can ship into a state from which an order originates. If the state bans sale, plus receipt and/or possession, then that means something totally different.

In the Michigan ban thread this morning they are talking about Michigan possibly adding details to their ban that would make it illegal for a vaper to possess more than four units of a flavored vape product before they were considered to have "intent to sell." Whole new ball of wax there.

Here's a link to a question I asked @jwill yesterday about all this. His answer applies to his business in Texas.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/saving-children-a-place-to-vent.500227/page-2#post-2602537

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Very nice, I think TFA MS gets a bad rap sometimes because I like using it in several recipes.

It's worked well for me so far. I don't want a very heavy syrup, and this is just right. Plus I've kept % low-ish so it isn't adding overwhelming sweetness. I also added 1.2% to Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, and it brightened the flavor up nicely.

Last edited:

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Broke Dick - Payday Magnum - Very nice Banana and Cream taste on the inhale, exhale is hard to describe at this point. I'm thinking it's the bourbon being dominant at the moment combined with the other flavors. Haven't nailed it down just yet. May be able to distinguish the exhale better after letting it steep and the wick breaks in better. Good juice so far, but The 1st Magnum is still tops in my book.

VU Sponsors