Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lava Flow diy
Gonna make that this weekend. I never found the recipe you used. But one that looks simple. Gonna have to sub the pineapple for juicy or golden
72e20fdfd621f62c2af3c50d02ed77f9.jpg

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Did you love it? I was going to try a sampler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, it's good. I like the 1st Magnum version better (more flavoring), it's my all time favorite juice flavor so far. I've got a new bottle of the Magnum version of Payday I'm really looking forward to. This just may move to my number one spot as it's flavor profile description is tailored to my liking. I'm also planning on ordering some samples of Carmel Apple Pie and The 15th to try out. Here is the profile of Magnum Payday from their website below.

Our MAGNUM line has the exact same flavor profile as it's original flavor, except we supercharged them with 25% MORE flavor in every bottle! If you're a flavorholic, this is for you!

This candy store concoction infuses each puff with notes of blended bourbon, combined with satisfyingly smooth hints of coconut, caramel, butterscotch, and just a kiss of cappuccino. Honestly, this is why you work all week. Payday is our #1 re-ordered vape juice Flavors.

• Bananas Foster
  • Bourbon
  • Butterscotch
  • Twist of Orange
  • Cappuccino
  • Whipped Cream
  • Toasted Coconut

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, it's good. I like the 1st Magnum version better (more flavoring), it's my all time favorite juice flavor so far. I've got a new bottle of the Magnum version of Payday I'm really looking forward to. This just may move to my number one spot as it's flavor profile description is tailored to my liking. I'm also planning on ordering some samples of Carmel Apple Pie and The 15th to try out. Here is the profile of Magnum Payday from their website below.

Our MAGNUM line has the exact same flavor profile as it's original flavor, except we supercharged them with 25% MORE flavor in every bottle! If you're a flavorholic, this is for you!

This candy store concoction infuses each puff with notes of blended bourbon, combined with satisfyingly smooth hints of coconut, caramel, butterscotch, and just a kiss of cappuccino. Honestly, this is why you work all week. Payday is our #1 re-ordered vape juice Flavors.

• Bananas Foster
  • Bourbon
  • Butterscotch
  • Twist of Orange
  • Cappuccino
  • Whipped Cream
  • Toasted Coconut

It sounds amazing! Their prices seem good, too. Thanks, BB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is definitely what Wayne Walker thinks. DIY or Die had a whole thing going on this past year with trying to clone CCCBP. The two flavors he specified as being missing in most of the mixes he tried were maple syrup and FW Yellow Cake.
There's a clone on all the flavors that was close enough for me to stop buying the real thing. It's pretty amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There's a clone on all the flavors that was close enough for me to stop buying the real thing. It's pretty amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is that Nick's Thriller and Vanilla?

VU Sponsors