Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

I was looking at their juice after Snap mentioned them. Looks like great flavors and prices!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pistachio sounds like it would hit the spot right about now. I'm still rolling with the Dead Man's Hand but figured something out. It's DMH number 13. So, while it isn't strictly a tobacco-derived juice or WTA, it def has that pipe tobacco complexity.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cromwell’s Custard with caramel...is it carmel or caramel because I could’ve sworn it was spelled carmel but this f’ing iPhone seems to change everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carmel is a city in California! CarAmel is a candy. :)

I'm so OCD about spelling. Sorry. But bless your heart for asking the question!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Switched to Pony on Acid remix in a Ram squonker.

Still trying to phase out some of these mechs for the vapocalypse box. Vaping them empty, then cleaning and putting away. :sad:

I'll miss this one. Might cry. :cry:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure about the remix but the og is delicious. They have a strawberry nilla cake too this is really good. Although I'm sure nadalama has it tasting amazing as well. The 3 juices she sent me were great.

The Nilla Cake I mixed is one of the versions from the collaborative thread that a bunch of us worked on last year.

Thanks for kind feedback, @MrMeowgi !

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Nilla Cake I mixed is one of the versions from the collaborative thread that a bunch of us worked on last year.

Thanks for kind feedback, @MrMeowgi !
Ahh I remember that. I followed for a while even though I had no intention of trying it. Way above my pay grade to try and make come up with the actual recipe. I let yall mix masters do that and I suckle the benefits. Lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aroma Beatle Juice (WTA infused)
HHV Mocha Java Smooth

Coffee and tobacco before bedtime!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Fried Ice Cream diy

about to sample a New Nilla Cake that I worked up last night after @MrMeowgi got me thinking about it...the thought process woke me up at 6:30 this morning DEMANDING to be given some attention... :eek:

I'm not a mix-master. I blunder along and let my subconscious mind do the heavy lifting. lol Think that might be called "obsession?"

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First try of French Toast Ice Cream that I SAID I wasn't gonna mix right now. Jeez, it never ends!

Needs a little something, not sure what...yet...
Eggnog. You need eggnog. Brings custard, cream and spices. I always add it to any French toast recipes I make. I think.....now I may be fibbing. I have to go and look at the Strawberry Kiss recipe.........haha.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Eggnog. You need eggnog. Brings custard, cream and spices. I always add it to any French toast recipes I make. I think.....now I may be fibbing. I have to go and look at the Strawberry Kiss recipe.........haha.

I added condensed milk and marzipan, which helped. Eggnog would be perfect if I had any. Have to put it on the list for next time.

Thanks!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Gothic Vapor Masala Chai
Gothic Vapor Rollin’ Coal

CHAI???

like the yummy chai tea ya drink with a spot of sugar and cream??

have looked all over for chai tea flavoring,, and the closest have come is
Flavorah-Dropper-Mockup--Thai-Chai_2000x.jpg

and thats not this...
MasalaChai_FSTB_THMB.jpg

have even thought seep pg and vg with a couple bags of tea filter REALLY well
then add nicotine..

HOW ever did you get
Masala Chai

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I think the closest thing I have in the house would be Bavarian Cream with a little tiny bit of Cinnamon Spice.

Actually I really think it's creamy and spicy enough now. What it needs is more syrup, which just happens to have arrived today in my BCF order (maple syrup). Yes ma'am, I think that's the cherry on top.

ETA: Oh, hon, BINGO! Now it rests for a few days.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
CHAI???

like the yummy chai tea ya drink with a spot of sugar and cream??

have looked all over for chai tea flavoring,, and the closest have come is
Flavorah-Dropper-Mockup--Thai-Chai_2000x.jpg

and thats not this...
MasalaChai_FSTB_THMB.jpg

have even thought seep pg and vg with a couple bags of tea filter REALLY well
then add nicotine..

HOW ever did you get
Masala Chai

Gothic Vapor has a pretty great mixer, whoever they are! Ive had their Masala Chai and their Earl Grey, and I like them both. They’ve got the Bergamot/tea down in the Earl Grey, and the Masala Chai has a good chewy mouthfeel that I like. Not super chewy but comfortable.
They make it for you when you order, too. So if I do get to mix soon, I hope I can do it almost as well!!
They do tobaccos really well too, and they’re not NETs. And their Palm VG is excellent, too. Why I ever wanted another company’s juice, I don’t know! Lol (Grrr, PG!)
If I sound a bit loopy, I just had an argument on the phone with my dad’s wife. Ack.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think the closest thing I have in the house would be Bavarian Cream with a little tiny bit of Cinnamon Spice.

Actually I really think it's creamy and spicy enough now. What it needs is more syrup, which just happens to have arrived today in my BCF order (maple syrup). Yes ma'am, I think that's the cherry on top.

I think the Country Clouds CBP has maple as it’s secret weapon! So with custard, it should be yummy.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think the Country Clouds CBP has maple as it’s secret weapon! So with custard, it should be yummy.

That is definitely what Wayne Walker thinks. DIY or Die had a whole thing going on this past year with trying to clone CCCBP. The two flavors he specified as being missing in most of the mixes he tried were maple syrup and FW Yellow Cake.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is definitely what Wayne Walker thinks. DIY or Die had a whole thing going on this past year with trying to clone CCCBP. The two flavors he specified as being missing in most of the mixes he tried were maple syrup and FW Yellow Cake.

I’ll be getting some CCCBP soon in the mail. I signed up for DIY or Die on YT this week. I had to make a private Vape Related playlist lest my uninformed relatives start coming down on me!! (About the teens getting sick from “e-cigarettes” et al. Sigh.)
I can see the yellow cake being necessary, since you’d want a nice cakey/chewy flavor and feel to it. I’m looking forward to trying to mix a lot more than building. But I watched a rebuilding vid, and it’s not half as bad as I thought!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

ETA: Oh, hon, BINGO! Now it rests for a few days.
Yay!!!!:stars2:

VU Sponsors