Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, after today's vape mail arrived filled with shelf stocking supplies, I made 240mls of Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin V2.0, filled the Glaz V2 with it, and vaped my ass off while I built coils to fill orders most of the day...
be76c0ea5baa6da98d551fc2bc5799a4.jpg
1923b45efecf299ef2d86144406603ee.jpg
44480dceea59ca8b6763fd1c2f9d309b.jpg
56bc6941dfee2d23aaa9358898c93f12.jpg
7db7c76e57e719806a6e78c97f9c6654.jpg

I believe the word your searching for, is Space...Ranger...

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, after today's vape mail arrived filled with shelf stocking supplies, I made 240mls of Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin V2.0, filled the Glaz V2 with it, and vaped my ass off while I built coils to fill orders most of the day...
be76c0ea5baa6da98d551fc2bc5799a4.jpg
1923b45efecf299ef2d86144406603ee.jpg
44480dceea59ca8b6763fd1c2f9d309b.jpg
56bc6941dfee2d23aaa9358898c93f12.jpg
7db7c76e57e719806a6e78c97f9c6654.jpg

I believe the word your searching for, is Space...Ranger...
Hey @VAPEROXX what's the mod? Looks good with that 31mm on top.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks. Nice looking mod; heard it discussed here recently along with several others, wanted to be sure.

Have you tried it in TC yet? Any opinions?
I'm not a TC guy to be honest so I really can't weigh in on that. I can say however between my SX Mini G Class, T Class, and the X217; the X217 hits faster, harder, the batteries last way longer, and it's classier looking IMO than the SX Minis. Now don't go telling folks that I'm hatin' on the SX....I adored my SXs...but dollar for dollar, in a similar form factor, the X217 all the way!

The Wire Spider

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not a TC guy to be honest so I really can't weigh in on that. I can say however between my SX Mini G Class, T Class, and the X217; the X217 hits faster, harder, the batteries last way longer, and it's classier looking IMO than the SX Minis. Now don't go telling folks that I'm hatin' on the SX....I adored my SXs...but dollar for dollar, in a similar form factor, the X217 all the way!

The Wire Spider

Voopoo's Gene.Fan chip is impressive, imo. Does a great job with TC for stainless. Same or very similar to the chipset in the VMate.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Wire Spider
Voopoo's Gene.Fan chip is impressive, imo. Does a great job with TC for stainless. Same or very similar to the chipset in the VMate.
Thanks both of you. Sounds like a great mod.

However, when I went to look for youtube reviews of the mod I ran across a couple videos (Twisted420 and Vaping with Vic) about VooPoo's actions on a UK channel and defeating a lot of advocacy work over there. Troubling. Not sure where I draw the line.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks both of you. Sounds like a great mod.

However, when I went to look for youtube reviews of the mod I ran across a couple videos (Twisted420 and Vaping with Vic) about VooPoo's actions on a UK channel and defeating a lot of advocacy work over there. Troubling. Not sure where I draw the line.
Yeah I saw it. From what I heard though, it was found not to be an official Voopoo campaign, Voopoo had the channel pulled, and issued a statement of apology essentially saying that marketing their products to children did not align with their corporate interests or values.

The Wire Spider

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I saw it. From what I heard though, it was found not to be an official Voopoo campaign, Voopoo had the channel pulled, and issued a statement of apology essentially saying that marketing their products to children did not align with their corporate interests or values.

The Wire Spider
I'm sure there's a lot more to the story, I just found the video I saw troubling regardless of who was behind it. I guess we'll find out how principled I am, huh? :blah:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm sure there's a lot more to the story, I just found the video I saw troubling regardless of who was behind it. I guess we'll find out how principled I am, huh? :blah:
I'm as much of an advocate as I can be with many things; vaping especially. But in my years I've realized that if I refused to pay for products and services based on the actions, policies, political affiliation, or lobbyist involvement of global corporations; I would likely walk around naked, hungry, thirsty, homeless, car-less, and generally destitute, but with a shining moral compass needle, and a virtuous soul intact! Lmaooooo!

The Wire Spider

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm as much of an advocate as I can be with many things; vaping especially. But in my years I've realized that if I refused to pay for products and services based on the actions, policies, political affiliation, or lobbyist involvement of global corporations; I would likely walk around naked, hungry, thirsty, homeless, car-less, and generally destitute, but with a shining moral compass needle, and a virtuous soul intact! Lmaooooo!

The Wire Spider
Perfectly put, my friend. Couldn't have said it better.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A bit of diy mixture.

Bavarian cream .5 ml
Sweat cream .5 ml
Peppermint II 1 ml

All are TFA and put into a 9.5 - 10 ml bottle with unflavored 18 mg nicotine 100% VG juice. Haven't named the recipe, it's just juice in my squonk. Had worried the Bavarian cream was going to be too over powering. It has mellowed out well though and seems to help lift both of the other flavors out.

I say it's a 9.5 ml bottle because allow about .5 ml for displacement of the tubing running into the bottle. This helps me avoid too much spilling out of the ever so "precious" juice.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful with that. I use 3mgs and zero nic so I am fine with the lower nic that the SauceLA offers.

See how you are? *grinning & chuckling*

It's fine. I'm stuck with my need/want of 18 mg. That isn't your fault. I'll email them if the notion strikes. Considering I've been tiptoeing into some very basic diy though, not sure how quick I'll go buy commercial juice. Saw their prices are less than $0.20 per ml for "house" juice. That seems to me a good price if I did want a commercial juice. Although, if swung correctly I can do some diy for around $0.05 per ml.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
See how you are? *grinning & chuckling*

It's fine. I'm stuck with my need/want of 18 mg. That isn't your fault. I'll email them if the notion strikes. Considering I've been tiptoeing into some very basic diy though, not sure how quick I'll go buy commercial juice. Saw their prices are less than $0.20 per ml for "house" juice. That seems to me a good price if I did want a commercial juice. Although, if swung correctly I can do some diy for around $0.05 per ml.

If you have your own nic for DIY couldn't you add it to the SauceLA to boost up the nic level to what you need?
Yes the SauceLA has great prices for their juice and I buy and stock up during a big sale. Last day of the sale ends tonight.

ALL 4 eJuice Brands On Sale!

120ml: $5.39

60ml: $4.49

30ml: $2.25

Coupon Code:SUPERSALE

EXPIRES: 7/7 @11:59pm PST

SHOP NOW!

I also got this email last week from the Sauce LA-

If you're apprehensive about buying juice online without trying it first, I'd like to offer you three 30ml bottles for 99 cents each. No coupon code necessary! Click Here

VU Sponsors