Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to vape max vg in my Subtanks all the time. My coils didn't last as long as they could but it vaped fine.

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am vaping vanilla custard in 6mg from VV Vapes right now and... not really loving it. I added a bit of Halo Devlin to it. It is a strong flavor, but for some reason the vanilla tastes... papery and dry. It is a local vape shop, and I smelled it out of the bottle and it smelled great. I dripped a couple of drops into my tank and tried it, and it seemed good. Now that I have all the tanks and mods I want, I am focusing on finding the right juices. I love Suicide Bunny and all their sub companies and Halo. But I am trying to buy local and so far not much success. However, Pound Cake by Glas is delicious! Also vaping that today.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg Another masterpiece from Teleos. Blueberry and acai berry with a hint of nectarine. One of my favorites.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg My go to juice and probably the finest ever made. I rave about it all the time; Mohawk Yohawk. Blueberry / cranberry yogurt and it's amazing. Everyone should check them out. $55 for 240mls and $35 for 120. A bargin at any price.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mohawk, Pope, and Pieholesauce are on my short list to try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mohawk, Pope, and Pieholesauce are on my short list to try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Do it, you won't regret it. They also offer a sample pack, any 4 30mls for something like $11.25 each.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7240ab995d5ca7aca392613c7b2c7d96.jpg
Johnny Milkman 100% VG/TFV4 with triple coil at 80w...sooo good! lololo

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

51vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
diy custard, It needs a bit of work though.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100 VG in a tank? At 80 watts??? What is this sorcery?
Socery ? Obviously you don't know the capabilities of a cloud blowin tank like the TFV4... Triple .2 ohm coil wicks fast even with 100% VG..rated up to 130w my sweet spot is around 80w..no dry hits, even chain vaping.. And blows thick clouds that rivals my best RDA's.. Works for me! lololol

Last edited:

N8Julo43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am vaping Illuninati and Subliminal from Propaganda. I'm really enjoying both. I've come to realize I am more of a sour fruit kind of guy. They just seem like a cleaner vape than the rich or overly sweet juices out there.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like this thread...

Mohawk's sinful strawberry with my trusty RX200 and my new favorite tank, the Silo Beast..

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blue Dot Vapors Milk of the Poppy on my trusty Reuleaux DNA200 with Temple RDA.

I'm vaping two house made flavors. Goat Berry 3mg Max VG and Milfs Milk 3mg Max VG. Very smooth flavors.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't like this one at first but after some steeping, I've come around. It's not an ADV but a good every once in a while vape... EOIWV? Coined it.

Mohawk Orange Dreamcicle in a Herakles plus sitting atop the D2 at 70 watts...image.jpeg

drew83

Member For 4 Years
Just ordered ruthless sherbae and lancashire steam companies governess. Looking forward to get on them tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
These are actually my first juices in a LONG time. Not even sure I'd consider the others juice. They're all good.

-CW--Unicorn Milk I felt was a touch over rated.
-CW---Boss Reserve is OKAY but lacks a lot of flavor to me. Steeping now. Hoping that's all it needs.
-Bad Trip--Bad Blood. Tastes pretty good. Not sure about it being an ADV though. Steeping now.
-Spotlight-- Rainbow Nuggets. This is one from the RipTrippers line. Not bad at all.
-CW--Sugar BEAR. I REFUSE to call it "Drizzle." My favorite so far. ADV for sure.
20160127_013216.jpg 20160123_231155-1-1-1600x1144.jpg

decisively_unsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vampire Vape "Pinkman". Lovely berry vape and easy going on coils and wick unlike Element juice!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
V3 Raspberry Custard in one tank Honey and Milk in another. Really enjoy the Honey and Milk with a cup of coffee.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok... Damn. Just bought a bottle of Notaclone Fantasy. I have never been a big Strawberry fan and the kid at my local shop thought it was a Pomagranet Blueberry. Turns out it's a Strawberry Cantalope and Cream. I have been converted. This shit is GOOD! :D

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some slotter pops, it's so artificial tasting it's good, liking sweet weird vapes at the moment to clear my buds for my custards:)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg

Delicious Strawberry Cheese Cake mixed by our very own @africamonk in my beloved Silo Beast with a .3 aspire coil sitting on top of my new (to me) Snow Wolf v1.5

I purchased the Snow Wolf from Africa and he was gracious enough to include a few bottles of some of his awesome home brew which I'll be sampling the rest of this weeked. Thanks again dude!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Spectrum Vapor - Scout
On point thin mint juice!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

KEWB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still brand new and on my first couple of flavors which I'm currently rotating between. They're Mountain Dew and Pimp Juice (watermelon and grape), both from a local shop. I've since ordered a sampler from vape wild as well.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg @bowdenboss was kind enough to send me a unicorn bottle of the muffin man for me to try out and I absolutely love it. Other than the new Police Man, this was the only OHW flavor I've never tried. I didn't think I would like apple vapes but boy was I wrong.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a0c569f1b62b8c6a1e3f2bcf5a509756.jpg
Johnny Milkman and Toucan Killer in the Griffin tanks..Rockin'Cherry in theTfv4

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg

Panda Candy - sweet Blueberry candy with a blend of Pomegranate and Grape.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just got my first order from ohms vapes.
d96e2791b0e5bc495274362419f36eac.jpg

From left to right: strawberry shortcake, koko karma, captain crunch, frosted donuts, blue moo, big d's blueberry custard, fruity c's, big d's vanilla custard.
Still going through initial tests some taste real good and will get only a little aging while others have kind of an inbalance taste so those obviously i will let sit for 2 or 3 weeks.
What i can say is all real smooth and produce real nice big clouds. I got all max vg 3mg nic and i can tell its not as thick as itc vapes which is almost syrupy, yet clouds are either the same or larger.
Def feel good about this buy for 26 bucks real competitive prices i sometimes pay 20 bucks for 30 mls of top shelf juice but this stuff is right up there. Ill let you guys know how these juices evolve.

Please do comeback and give us an update. I've had my eye on this stuff for a while.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 39819 @bowdenboss was kind enough to send me a unicorn bottle of the muffin man for me to try out and I absolutely love it. Other than the new Police Man, this was the only OHW flavor I've never tried. I didn't think I would like apple vapes but boy was I wrong.

I just ordered the police man so I'm gonna check it out, can't wait!!! I tried the muffin man at a vape shop but the tank they were using sucked and they didn't have any to drip......I could tell it had potential but I bought the milkman, eh it's good but nothing that truly makes it unique like my man...

Anyway I'm vaping some Mercury mallow nation in my smok and it's a really good mellow flavor, I'm liking it:)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered the police man so I'm gonna check it out, can't wait!!! I tried the muffin man at a vape shop but the tank they were using sucked and they didn't have any to drip......I could tell it had potential but I bought the milkman, eh it's good but nothing that truly makes it unique like my man...

Anyway I'm vaping some Mercury mallow nation in my smok and it's a really good mellow flavor, I'm liking it:)

I'd also appreciate if you checked back in and let us know what you think. Aside from a select few, it's hard to take the word of YouTube reviewers on juice, at least for me. IMO, milkman is a masterpiece. I also really like rocket man even though it's kinda lite on the flavor. I really want to give my man another shot. I really think I must have got a bad batch considering how harsh it was. It's a shame you didn't get the full experience of muffin man, it's a really pleasent vape. The slight spice of the cinnamon is just about perfectly mixed with the apple. Like most of their juices it's really sweet but still easily an all day vape.

VU Sponsors