VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yea that one isn't that good. Too much chemical taste for me

I am just getting thru some of my 14 flavors -
of the 4 I tried one was OK
S+C strawberry one- didn't care for the coconut flavor in it- but I vaped the whole bottle- LOL!
This Double Rainbow is awful- yes to much chemical flavor! If it has Lime in it- another flavor I don't like along with orange!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just finished that one- Summer Solstice
It was OK- nothing I would buy again.
I am not a fan of orange flavors either.
It was one of the freebies. I like Pina colada but this o e needs more pineapple. I love the strawberry waterfelons though. And the sent me a bottle of wrecking ball. Best vaped after a 3 weeks steep. Super creamy banana after that

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Next up for me is Stoned Age or the Sherbirnator from Vape Wild.
Hey all of these have had a long steep- I got them a while ago.

Tahmores

Member For 1 Year
poparazzi-madores-melons-100ml-vape-juice-p4402-6912_medium.jpg

best Melon I ever have :rolleyes:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am also trying Vape Wild- The Sherbinator
actually - the taste isn't that bad on this flavor.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm beginning to think that I just have weird taste buds. I have yet to get any juice from VapeWild that wasn't good to me. @MrMeowgi says their Banana Nut Bread is horrible; thankfully, that's one I haven't tried.

But my son does not like any of the juice I make, and I don't like any of the juice he buys. All of it tastes like dish soap to me. In the mixing threads, I don't often find recipes that I can taste very well, and I think my own recipes that taste good to me are probably over-flavored for other people.

Yet in foods, I quite often like less spice and more subtly-flavored things like cream sauces and soups, not spicy and super-sweet stuff.

I'm just odd. I recognize it. No worries, just is what it is.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm beginning to think that I just have weird taste buds. I have yet to get any juice from VapeWild that wasn't good to me. @MrMeowgi says their Banana Nut Bread is horrible; thankfully, that's one I haven't tried.

But my son does not like any of the juice I make, and I don't like any of the juice he buys. All of it tastes like dish soap to me. In the mixing threads, I don't often find recipes that I can taste very well, and I think my own recipes that taste good to me are probably over-flavored for other people.

Yet in foods, I quite often like less spice and more subtly-flavored things like cream sauces and soups, not spicy and super-sweet stuff.

Yea the banana nut bread is horrible. I'm glad you remembered that. Not one you want to get even as a sample

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I have tried 6 of the Vape Wild and the only one I like so far is the S+C, but not enough to buy it again.
The Sherbinator isn't too bad at least I can vape the bottle- but again I wouldn't buy it again
Stay away from the Double Rainbow too- Yuck - very chemical taste to me , dumped it :blech:
I don't like banana vapes, so I wouldn't even try that Banana Nut Bread one. :blech:
I have about 8 more sample bottles of Vape Wild to try- but so far I wouldn't buy from them again.
That is the funny thing about eliquids- yes taste is so subjective, some company like The Sauce LA - I like 95% of their juice- I have tried their entire original line- I have repurchased many of them through the years.
I like some Om Vapors and Verdi Valley Vapes too.
Love most of the Loaded line too.
I do not DIY- some of these juices when on sale are pretty cheap and DIY is not worth the bother to me.

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Johnny Applevapes Southern Bread Pudding, it's just ok. Nothing even close to corn bread pudding.

And ugh, that Staffles I had yesterday was just awful, tasted like strawberry cough drops :blech:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have three in rotation.
DIY...Pixie Stick...YUM!
DIY...BluRazz...YUM!
Strawnana...local B&M. Best strawnana I've vaped. and Yes...YUM! I haven't been able to clone it....yet.

VU Sponsors