Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Red and Yellow sour are a stronger flavor- more of a lemonade sweet/ sour
The Balance is more of a candy, not as sour as the Sour Drip.
I like the Balance and Love Sour Drip Red and Yellow- I am on my 4th order of Sour Drip Red and Yellow. I will keep buying that every few weeks till they run out- LOL!
I enjoy the Fruit Sours by SZNS. Good stuff. Good balance of sour, sweet, and fruit.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Testing flavors this morning.
Raspberry cream-diy needs a tweak. But pretty good.
Nectar of the pines is next. Tastes good on finger drop.
And I made what I call Royale cream. But I accidentally erased the recipe on elr. DOH

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
aba8219744015a292121ba1dac4829a2.jpg

Waiting on my own Godmilk to steep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
my adaptation of Meg's Boss Blonde Caramel Custard
a mixture of VapeWild's White Bronco (orange cream) and Orange Pecan French Toast from one of the collaborative threads

@Wtmke1 you've mentioned liking orange, if you place an order with VapeWild, you might want to give the White Bronco a try. It's a rich, sweet and creamy orange. I wish I could figure out how to clone it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my adaptation of Meg's Boss Blonde Caramel Custard
a mixture of VapeWild's White Bronco (orange cream) and Orange Pecan French Toast from one of the collaborative threads

@Wtmke1 you've mentioned liking orange, if you place an order with VapeWild, you might want to give the White Bronco a try. It's a rich, sweet and creamy orange. I wish I could figure out how to clone it.
I'll definitely check that out. Only flavor from vapewild I hated was the banana nut bread. Ewww. Burnt nuts. Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pineapple custard V1. V2 may be better than I think. But tested in a clouds rda so not really a great vape.will try again later

VU Sponsors