Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Monday, I ordered from VapingWatch (had to try a couple of juices that sound great) and Tuesday, I ordered twice from The SauceLA (one for the regular line and one for the Awesometown line). Should be here Fri/Sat :cool:
Vaping Watch is good!
I liked Strawberry Donut and Maple Donut
What did you order?

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
ok so I'm running with this.... someone suggested I look into Brew City E-liquid for my store...I seen it but never tried it myself, so I looked into it and they sent me a ton of samples. (hats off to Brew City for that, thanks guys a ton!) Ok so I am going to try "Umbrella" first, its supposed to be fruity af! I will update...……….

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
ok so I'm running with this.... someone suggested I look into Brew City E-liquid for my store...I seen it but never tried it myself, so I looked into it and they sent me a ton of samples. (hats off to Brew City for that, thanks guys a ton!) Ok so I am going to try "Umbrella" first, its supposed to be fruity af! I will update...……….

ok its tasty, lots of melon hints!

Ya I like it! Brew City Umbrella 65vg35pg 3ml nic.
makes me think of going on a picnic!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Tho……… I just received a sampler pack from pinupvapor. I'm scrambling for a clean tank so I can dig in!!!
Betty by Pinup is GOOD!!

Off topic : I don't think getting rid of lice is tough, but judging by its name I imagine getting rid of demon's lice is very difficult!!!

Purple powder

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
a86f7507cbf50646b650749560eab621.jpg

Last edited:

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
eh one of my daughter's friends said the same thing. lol idk the name just sounded catchy to me so I went with it. I figure as long as I do what I say and say what I do I should be ok. I smoked for years and quit by vaping. I was so filled with joy of my success that I was compelled to try to reach out to other smokers. For years I felt trapped by smoking, I just want to help others whom might feel as if they are trapped find a way out of smoking. So this is a case where a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet! If you look at my first post I am seeking to spencer someone wanting to quit smoking, I will set them up with a device and liquid and they have to document their progress.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
eh one of my daughter's friends said the same thing. lol idk the name just sounded catchy to me so I went with it. I figure as long as I do what I say and say what I do I should be ok. I smoked for years and quit by vaping. I was so filled with joy of my success that I was compelled to try to reach out to other smokers. For years I felt trapped by smoking, I just want to help others whom might feel as if they are trapped find a way out of smoking. So this is a case where a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet! If you look at my first post I am seeking to spencer someone wanting to quit smoking, I will set them up with a device and liquid and they have to document their progress.
That's awesome man, good luck with your venture!!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@brando117 I like a few flavors from SauceLA, but don't like a lot of them. I'd never heard of Vapingwatch before, but both of those flavors sound good. Have you had either before, or trying them for the first time?

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@brando117 I like a few flavors from SauceLA, but don't like a lot of them. I'd never heard of Vapingwatch before, but both of those flavors sound good. Have you had either before, or trying them for the first time?

Second and third orders respectively from The SauceLA. From the first go around, I ended up enjoying Caramel Waffle Cappuccino the most. Along with mixing Open Road with Om's Toasted - wicked good. Ordering from VapingWatch actually was done on a whim. @SnapDragon NY may have lead me to try them (amongst others...) :p. Excited to try both flavors. Got Cinnamon Funnel Cake and Cinnamon Roll. Actually, I'm gonna prep a tank and try one :bliss:

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thank you!
I don't think I'm going to need juice for a while lol
You won't need any for a while, but you'll buy it anyway! I know because I do the same thing. I can't seem to get out of local shops without buying e-liquid, even though I went in looking for something else. And when I buy something online I end up buying more e-liquid too. I'll think to myself, I'm already paying for shipping so I might as well get a few more things. Or I'll think, if I spend just $20 more I'll get free shipping.
My stash of e-liquid is like my collection of mods and attys, it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I read the bottles from Vapingwatch, and those sound like flavors I'd buy. I'll look at their site and check prices and list of flavors when I get home this evening. I'm assuming it's a discount e-liquid site like Om Vapors and TheSauceLA, right?

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trying out some OM vapor The legend. Peanut butter chocolate shake. Man this is great juice. Glad I got this one for sure. The Serene is good too. Spectrum is pretty decent. I wouldn't buy it again but I don't have to give it away. All in all I'm happy with om.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I wanna try that next. What are your favs from them? I know Serene. Is the pineapple good?

I like Serene, The Tropics is a pineapple upside down cake), The Balance blueberry sweet sour candy), Baked(apple), Toasted(cinnamon toast crunch), Summer Dream, Cafe#7(strong coffee, not sweet like the SauceLA coffee) these are the flavors I always reorder.
I have The Cobra, but haven't tried it yet, smells great.
I tried and don't like-
The Wild One, Nirvana, Budino and Divine Pebbles- these were vapeable, just wouldn't buy them again for me.
The Tropics is very good, another of my faves- very sweet.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Serene, The Tropics is a pineapple upside down cake), The Balance blueberry sweet sour candy), Baked(apple), Toasted(cinnamon toast crunch), Summer Dream, Cafe#7(strong coffee, not sweet like the SauceLA coffee) these are the flavors I always reorder.
I have The Cobra, but haven't tried it yet, smells great.
I tried and don't like-
The Wild One, Nirvana, Budino and Divine Pebbles- these were vapeable, just wouldn't buy them again for me.
The Tropics is very good, another of my faves- very sweet.
Thanks I'll definitely try the tropics then for sure.

VU Sponsors