Become a Patron!

What e-liquid flavors have you been enjoying lately?

I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to start a discussion about one of the most exciting aspects of vaping - e-liquids. With the incredible variety of flavors and options available, there's always something new to explore. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned vaper, let's dive into some interesting e-liquid topics

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Users should be aware of potential side effects and health concerns associated with vaping, such as lung issues and nicotine addiction.
Q4: Are e-cigarettes suitable for non-smokers?
A4: It's generally not recommended for non-smokers to start using electronic cigarettes.
However, it's crucial to approach them with caution, especially if you are a non-smoker.
Always prioritize your health and well-being when making choices about your smoking habits.

Do not desire confrontation, nor going point for point on the above statements. Will state, it seems this was written by an Anti Nicotine & Tobacco zealot, at least from my perspective.

Apologies if I'm reading it overly critical. There is so much abasement, even cleverly disguised as helpful advice, those kinds of people do. Makes it difficult to not read pieces overly critical.

Maybe that is all it is, me being a curmudgeon & crank. That is why I'm choosing to attempt remaining civil and not affront the ideas expressed in the writing. Often, we can all "see" any subject differently, and there is not a thing wrong in that. It is only different.

Still perturbs me a little. Again, though, difference exists, and the world requires difference.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
Well, I couldn't resist the topic so here goes:
Unlike most vaping liquids available today, years ago I abandoned synthetic flavorings and stuck to natural botanicals extracted from whole leaf tobacco, tea, fruit and spices. That was about ten years ago and I never looked back and never lit another cig, cigar or pipe. I am very happy with my decision.
It does concern me a bit that I seem to be one of the few that love tobacco enough to go through the time and expense to ferret out what is truly a magnificent vaping experience. The naturally extracted tobacco vendors have virtually disappeared today. I only have one source left (Real Tobacco Extracts) here in the US. Europe appears to have figured out that the natural tobacco products are useful and desired but not here in the USA. It's unfortunate.
Today I am enjoying a straight Burley tobacco at 12mg freebase in my old reliable Kayfun 3.1.Yesterday I had a couple tanks of two different cigars: Havana #2 and a San Andres Mexican Maduro. What can I say? It's like going to heaven (even after all these years).
1694202921756.png 1694202998766.png1694202956434.png

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, and the op seems to have altered this thread. Such activity reminds me of troll like behavior. Hmm. Not my circus.
OP seems fine to me (but I've been fooled before) I say give them a chance before passing judgement.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OP seems fine to me (but I've been fooled before) I say give them a chance before passing judgement.
Judging requires thought. Finding out I have difficulty managing thought. Thinking brings me either pain, or trouble, and sometimes both.

Let the planners, plan and doers, do. Keeps it simple and doesn't require thought as a doer. Besides, in doing I become an asset not a liability. If I had a plan, I'd be liable.

Liability creates an expense and detracts value. Doing creates value, even inherently so. Again, it behooves to defer to simplicity. If valued, you can hang around and benefit.

So yeah, trying to avoid thinking. Serves nothing for me. Besides, it is simply a message forum. There are how many such forums online? ... *returns to staring off blankly, nods*

Fruit: Mango or Grape, but it is very traditional.
You can try some special like Kiwi Passion Fruit Guava, Fizzy Cherry and Pina Colada.

Others, Double Apple Shisha is good tobacco flavor in some the Middle East country.

VU Sponsors