Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's from that company in England

https://zapwrapz.com/

$10 bucks..... $2.00 shipping= $12.00

And feels good too.... And durable as hell...........

I was thinking that button cover will fall off tomorrow.... Hell no that shit feels like it's on there with Crazy glue....

They have some nice designs on that site. Might order something from them soon. Thanks @MannyScoot !

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Unboxed, washed, and coiled up my new blue Reload RTA.

GEDC0003.jpg

GEDC0005.jpg

GEDC0007.jpg

GEDC0013.jpg

dP8jfCn

That's gorgeous.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have some nice designs on that site. Might order something from them soon. Thanks @MannyScoot !
Yeah you will get an extra couple of years out of the exterior of your mod......

Imagine like always wearing a condom.....

You would feel safer every time you stick your head in any orifice........ Now your mod is protected too .... Nice

I just ordered one for my Vapedroid....
4556dcd5249e6e1eb83b1f6a77dda9b2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Those of you who order from Asia, don't forget that the New Year/Spring Festival extended holiday is coming up.

Dates are something like Feb 4 through either the 10th or 15th. I'm seeing different dates on different sites.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those of you who order from Asia, don't forget that the New Year/Spring Festival extended holiday is coming up.

Dates are something like Feb 4 through either the 10th or 15th. I'm seeing different dates on different sites.
I ordered a couple of items today and all made and sold in the USA.....

No more China orders for me..... Got tired of waiting months for stuff.....

After (2) months waiting on a package of bubble tanks, I received a big yellow plastic envelope full of glass pieces...... not a single one survived.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rewicked every rda I own today.....my son left for Los Angeles today so I needed something to occupy my mind. Also got 13 of the new Wonder Flavors. Also worked on the clones I’m trying to nail.....or at least get closer. Making progress! Washed out some bottles and did some organizing.....I need more space! Flavors are starting to take over my desk!!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I wicked my Dead Rabbit RTA about perfect the very first time. and I am still using it. and I LOVE it !
but 1 issue, occasionally I get hot juice out of the vent onto my face, can't mis it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wicked my Dead Rabbit RTA about perfect the very first time. and I am still using it. and I LOVE it !
but 1 issue, occasionally I get hot juice out of the vent onto my face, can't mis it.
I have noticed my acne has gotten better by getting steam cleansing all day long .......

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy I definitely want to do something vape related. I just don't know what. Lol bought some juice from vapewild for my breeze 2. Blackberry breeze. Maybe build some coils. Uggghhh.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well if you haven't done anything vape-related today except vape, you should look at the "Special Deals" section at vaporrange.com

Maybe it's just me, but seems like there is some mighty nice gear there for really good prices...some very nice Asmodus mods and RTAs cheaper than I can recall seeing them before.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well if you haven't done anything vape-related today except vape, you should look at the "Special Deals" section at vaporrange.com

Maybe it's just me, but seems like there is some mighty nice gear there for really good prices...some very nice Asmodus mods and RTAs cheaper than I can recall seeing them before.
I LOVE that place. I've gotten difficult to find items there, in the past. They've nearly always got something great in the deals section. I'm surprised I don't see them mentioned more. Plus, FREE SHIPPING!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I made a dozen 30/34 316L Clapton coils. 6 wraps, 2.5 id they come out to 1 ohm. That will last me nearly a year in my mtl setups.

Carpe Nidor

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for some juice to drip in the ktx and found the last bit if a bottle of XXX by the Sauce La. Woohoo. I was thinking it was something else so I didn't bother with it. Hot damn
a497010558bdb8f36271d18455dd9dda.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*chuckles* I didn't do much vape related today. I vaped and that was mainly it. Well, I swapped out batteries in a mod, put one to charge. I didn't do much of anything today. Watched a new Liam Neeson movie The Commuter. It was a good movie even if I'm biased with an affinity for Liam Neeson. I think they tried combining Eagle Eye, Speed meets Taken or just meets Liam Neeson.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No way I could do two of them. Already have 3 tubes and an RDA in my cloudist cart.
Well I ordered the axial earlier this morning and sat on the unicorn all day. Lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just vaped my ass off today - it is my birthday and my three year vapersary and I became a grandma for the very first time

(Wish I had e-cigars to pass around, lol)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I just vaped my ass off today - it is my birthday and my three year vapersary and I became a grandma for the very first time

Happy Birthday Lucy, Congrats on the anniversary and congrats on becoming a grandma. Holy cow, you had a hell of a day.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Awesome day

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Successfully rewicked the Aromamizer rdta and tried some TVL Black Label Cotton I got for free a while back, flavor is pretty good but I really need to find a different driptip for it...I’ll add that Gadget helped on this one. Thanks, Gadget! And I filed our taxes so shopping carts are loaded and ready!
IMG_0041.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors