Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like that Steve Martin Movie " The Jerk" .......And these also......
5b449de746163d4c70af98b6b3d00655.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Washed and boxed some mods..... I'm cutting down to the ones I use most....

I'm retarded and realizing that I'm a Vape Horder......

So these I'm rotating until they die.....
85d0acdaadceb89097e47b6dfbb65034.jpg

uh huh,,,and which ones you gonna unbox when those fatalities get there? :teehee:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Repurposing.
I put new silver contacts in my Biohaz today, not an upgrade I have just had it apart so many times I just wanted to clean it up.
But...
I took the old contacts and modified them slightly to fit in an S-Rabbit. I think the S-Rabbit is one of the best cheap mech Squonkers out there.
The silver contacts made it even better.

cd26150c4833f3acb3ce5c00f8554a4b.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Mixed up some new recipes this morning that might be good. Wrecked the labels.

Looked through my stuff to see if I needed to refill any flavors or reload on any regular consumables. Edit*** I didnt.

Made a couple of trades, might have talked my dad into starting vaping now that we have debated and discussed the amount of lead in e-liquid. He actually read that somewhere. :xD:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
On the other hand, the Uwell Rafale is working really good. The draw I'm getting is strange do to the twisted thing in the chimney. But I'm getting used to it. Getting great flavor on the third fill (80W .2Ω coil). Took a while to break in. I'm going to play with the VRBA head pretty soon.

I like the Rafale. They make a nice cool vape but their seals suck.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I haven't experienced any ill effects yet. Curious what you mean. The rings for the glass?

I'm not a fan of the fill method but I can live with it. I get these old tanks to play with for a while. I want to try all that I've missed.

I have the RDA, not the RTA. Your experience might be different. Both the ones I use have these yellow O-rings. They are pretty crummy and bind up, slip off and deform.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday I ordered a Wismec Luxotic squonk kit with a Tobinho RDA. Things aren't going too well with the VV Pulse. It's so slow ramping up, I have to fire it for a good five or six seconds before the vape amounts to anything. Thing is too big for my hands and it just aggravates me.

Hope the Wismec will be better.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
On the other hand, the Uwell Rafale is working really good. The draw I'm getting is strange do to the twisted thing in the chimney. But I'm getting used to it. Getting great flavor on the third fill (80W .2Ω coil). Took a while to break in. I'm going to play with the VRBA head pretty soon.

I like and still use some of the older tanks. Have recently put a Triton back into use, has one of those Vaporesso 0.9 ohm ceramic coils in it. Put Strawberry Pavlova juice in it, and have enjoyed it a lot. No leaking issue this time. Very good flavor at 28W.

@Just Frank have you used your Illusion Mini yet? Curious as to whether you like it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like and still use some of the older tanks. Have recently put a Triton back into use, has one of those Vaporesso 0.9 ohm ceramic coils in it. Put Strawberry Pavlova juice in it, and have enjoyed it a lot. No leaking issue this time. Very good flavor at 28W.

@Just Frank have you used your Illusion Mini yet? Curious as to whether you like it.
No not yet, I was planning on setting it up tommorow. It should be fun to try out.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday I ordered a Wismec Luxotic squonk kit with a Tobinho RDA. Things aren't going too well with the VV Pulse. It's so slow ramping up, I have to fire it for a good five or six seconds before the vape amounts to anything. Thing is too big for my hands and it just aggravates me.

Hope the Wismec will be better.
Not sure of the mod but I love the Tobhino

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have one! I like it. Not my favorite, but still pretty good. Relatively easy build, restricted air flow but not excessive(like a Hadlay or Haku). Nice little single coil atty, IMO.

Sounds like something I'll like. I'm just fine with restricted DL. Thanks for your feedback!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Built The Stumpy I picked up from friend..... and put it on The Topside...

He says it's old and rare so and just sitting around, I was like cool let me have that dang thing.....
7ffc2f9bb6d09a7ac7c61723e14e988d.jpg
8ca987c5b5365a3d48c1b22de1f11737.jpg

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, yeah...this just happened

Got my Armageddon Squonker right as I was about to leave to sit in the line of cars to pick my son up from school, but managed to get a RDA coiled and wicked before leaving the house. So, I’m enjoying the hell out of this thing and a guy behind me in the line of cars at the school walks up with a big wad of dip in his lip carrying a water bottle full of brown liquid and starts telling me that the school is a Tobacco Free area and I shouldn’t be vaping in my car (which is kid free since they haven’t been let out yet).
Told him there was a lot more tobacco tucked in his lower lip than I have in my entire car and all he says is “Well this stuff don’t hurt the kids”...I simply tell him I’ll take it under advisement and kept vaping.
I always stop vaping 20 minutes or so before they let the kids out, so it’s aired out and vape free when he gets in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Got my Armageddon Squonker right as I was about to leave to sit in the line of cars to pick my son up from school, but managed to get a RDA coiled and wicked before leaving the house. So, I’m enjoying the hell out of this thing and a guy behind me in the line of cars at the school walks up with a big wad of dip in his lip carrying a water bottle full of brown liquid and starts telling me that the school is a Tobacco Free area and I shouldn’t be vaping in my car (which is kid free since they haven’t been let out yet).
Told him there was a lot more tobacco tucked in his lower lip than I have in my entire car and all he says is “Well this stuff don’t hurt the kids”...I simply tell him I’ll take it under advisement and kept vaping.
I always stop vaping 20 minutes or so before they let the kids out, so it’s aired out and vape free when he gets in.

Should've blown a cloud in his face. But I'm an asshole.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I would had gotten out and hit his spit cup from underneath right on his fat face...... Or opened my door real fast and when he fell to the ground fucked him up......

Or maybe I would if just said I apologise and won't let it happen again you woodchuck........

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I managed to kill a proto PWM board. Much fun. Amusingly, it continues to fire if I manually connect the atty - but the buttons and display are completely ignored ;-)

Designer is promising "mo-betta soon" - so, maybe before xmas I'll see the next untested proto.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I would have told him to go FUCK HIMSELF. and then started to pick a fight with him. 99.8% he would have walked away.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

And then respond "well sir this is also any ugly free zone".

I have blown a cloud at a dudes face for saying shit like that. Then I said "stop me I dare u" and dude pussied out cuz he said the security cameras lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I created an almost bullet proof enclosure to carry my mods..

Shockproof

Body warmer

Scratch protection

Steady hold

And fits perfectly in the Cupholder (US) sized....

The MannyScoot mod house....... Available in different color options......

baa20e82cddbe658e4e75d07356172ed.jpg

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I disassembled my Rage mod today to inspect and clean (bought it second/thirdhand, and the cotton candy flavor from owners past has clung to it) - I believe this to be one of the Best designed regulated mods I have ever owned, even if it wasn't also a superior squonker. :inlove:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent my Reload RTA to get a new gold finish to Metarie Louisiana..... I love the tank so much that I'm bringing the gold tone back.... And it looked rough.....

Not the Chinese gold tone that last about a month....... Doing my baby right......

The Reload is about a year and Half I would say and in flavor haven't found anything this year to get close.....

Well maybe The Aromamizer Glaz with the included self cleaning coil kit ....... Flavor is also nice.....
ba7b159e60214e6052c4eda8490992ce.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I finally got around to setting up an older RTA I picked up. Its called the TFV-RTA with the G4 deck. It came with preinstalled claptons so I cheated and just wicked them (All 4, 2MM ID).

I think it rocks! Wicking was kind of a bitch but I think I got it right strait away. I can tell installing new coils will be sucky too. I look forward to the challenge tho. I really like how this thing draws. Wide open AF isn't that airy. I prefer a slight resistance when inhaling/hitting it. This has that type of AF. A lot of the newer RTAs/RBA heads I've tried have massive air flow. Like I said, I don't care for it. Sometimes no amount of closing it off doesn't help IMO.

"But, but its a Smok tank....." I don't care, shoot me :D:D.

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Next time just tell them you're vaping zero nicotine juice. He has no argument then, since he can't prove you are violating the 'Tobacco Free' policy.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I drove to Germantown so I could hit a brick and mortar that isn't run by a douche, and I bought another bottle of Boo, coils and CBD.

Did you manage to find a douche free vape shop? I didnt know such a thing existed. Sounds like a unicorn to me.

Buddha222

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Did you manage to find a douche free vape shop? I didnt know such a thing existed. Sounds like a unicorn to me.

I've found only 2 unicorns so far in DFW out of the 12-15 here I've tried.

Most of them sell overpriced gear and juice, or the staff is lacking in attitude or knowledge.

I had to explain what PG and VG were to the guy behind the counter of the last one I tried.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I finally got around to setting up an older RTA I picked up. Its called the TFV-RTA with the G4 deck. It came with preinstalled claptons so I cheated and just wicked them (All 4, 2MM ID).

I think it rocks! Wicking was kind of a bitch but I think I got it right strait away. I can tell installing new coils will be sucky too. I look forward to the challenge tho. I really like how this thing draws. Wide open AF isn't that airy. I prefer a slight resistance when inhaling/hitting it. This has that type of AF. A lot of the newer RTAs/RBA heads I've tried have massive air flow. Like I said, I don't care for it. Sometimes no amount of closing it off doesn't help IMO.

"But, but its a Smok tank....." I don't care, shoot me :D:D.
Nothing wrong with the Smok tanks I use.
I have the BBB's and use the RBA heads in them. I think I only had 1 leak out of the year and a half I've been using them.
I use them at work because I don't care if they break. I have a shitload of spare glass and O-Rings for them.
Now Smok mods on the other hand:gaah:

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Believe it or not, yes. Doesn’t try to sell me shit I don’t want. Let me try some new dessert samples he got in because he remembered I like desserts. Free unicorn bottles with purchases. Throws in a free coil or two when you buy hardware. Punch cards to earn free 60 ml bottle of juice. Genuinely nice guys that run the shop. And a big bonus that I don’t walk in to find the staff has a group of friends just hanging out and slacking off. I honestly drive an extra 10 minutes to go there even though there is a vape shop right down the street. Prices aren’t what I’d get ordering online, but still reasonable.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just traded one of my Billet boxes for a rage squonk and rda. Happy guy right here

Buddha222

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Believe it or not, yes. Doesn’t try to sell me shit I don’t want. Let me try some new dessert samples he got in because he remembered I like desserts. Free unicorn bottles with purchases. Throws in a free coil or two when you buy hardware. Punch cards to earn free 60 ml bottle of juice. Genuinely nice guys that run the shop. And a big bonus that I don’t walk in to find the staff has a group of friends just hanging out and slacking off. I honestly drive an extra 10 minutes to go there even though there is a vape shop right down the street. Prices aren’t what I’d get ordering online, but still reasonable.

Sounds like the ones I'm talking about. They do the punch cards also.

D-Town Vapes is a small place - a couple display cases of equipment, with shelves of juice behind them - but they treat you like family.
Like other vape shops, they get sample juice from a lot of the name brands, but what they decide not to carry, they sell super cheap - like $8 for a 60 mil, $12 for 120 mil. They usually have a bunch of it the back they bring out when they see me come in. Heading by there tomorrow to stock up on juice.

Texas Quitters Club is like a vape superstore. The owner buys everything in bulk so he can sell everything super cheap (and put up billboards advertising the lowest vape prices in DFW). The staff is super nice and knowledgable. They have dang near anything, and in almost every color! Here's a small corner of the place showing maybe an eighth of the store:
texas quitters.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's hot.....
I've found only 2 unicorns so far in DFW out of the 12-15 here I've tried.

Most of them sell overpriced gear and juice, or the staff is lacking in attitude or knowledge.

I had to explain what PG and VG were to the guy behind the counter of the last one I tried.
That's why she got all those freebies...... If it was me there, they would have asked me.....

What do you want dirty old man...... Yeah I'm talking to you....... Don't give me that face ........

Last edited:

VU Sponsors