Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Due to the circumstances, I had to spend a little over $230 on shiny stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Woooo in my best Flair voice. I spent about that much last week too. But ended up with 8 mods. Hell I probably honestly spent more than that.. Glad we have separate accounts. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Open my package from heavengifts!!! A Geekvape Alpha sub-ohm tank.
It’s black & white resin and absolutely gorgeous. Loaded the .4 ohm coil and primed & filled her up with some 25mg Charlie Noble pistachio ry4. She vapes nicely and I’ve been enjoying it ever since. That’s what i did today that was vaping related. Not the only vaping related thing mind you but the newest most exciting thing.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Open my package from heavengifts!!! A Geekvape Alpha sub-ohm tank.
It’s black & white resin and absolutely gorgeous. Loaded the .4 ohm coil and primed & filled her up with some 25mg Charlie Noble pistachio ry4. She vapes nicely and I’ve been enjoying it ever since. That’s what i did today that was vaping related. Not the only vaping related thing mind you but the newest most exciting thing.
It sounds like you had a wonderful day........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn’t mention that I won the tank in a giveaway. Nothing tastes sweeter than good juice through a free tank. Absolutely, nothing better than free shit, except when that free shit looks and performs like a champ.
The tank looks well made ! That's rare for free merchandise........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I started entering contests this year and have been pretty lucky. That Alpha tank sounds like a good one.
Yea I just started entering them this year too after a member told me of all the stuff he’d won entering them. I’ve won a few mods, several tanks, and some gift credit at two stores. I feel super lucky considering before this year I don’t think ive won anything ever. It’s also cool because sometimes I’ve tried something I never would have otherwise because I won it for free. That’s how I started squonking. I won an rda, the Ammit mtl rda to be specific, and because of that I ended up buying the squeeze 2 and started my squonking journey. I had no intention of squonking before that and likely wouldn’t have tried it if not for winning that rda. So happy I did because rda’s are easier to build then rta’s and the taste from rda’s is phenomenal. Opened up a whole new world for me.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea I just started entering them this year too after a member told me of all the stuff he’d won entering them. I’ve won a few mods, several tanks, and some gift credit at two stores. I feel super lucky considering before this year I don’t think ive won anything ever. It’s also cool because sometimes I’ve tried something I never would have otherwise because I won it for free. That’s how I started squonking. I won an rda, the Ammit mtl rda to be specific, and because of that I ended up buying the squeeze 2 and started my squonking journey. I had no intention of squonking before that and likely wouldn’t have tried it if not for winning that rda. So happy I did because rda’s are easier to build then rta’s and the taste from rda’s is phenomenal. Opened up a whole new world for me.
I didn't know about them either until the beginning of this year. I was doing them stupid gleam things where you have no chance. Off the top of my head-
  • Freemax Mesh tank
  • Themis RTA
  • Vaptio Wallcrawler kit
  • Smok X-Priv Kit
  • ThinkVape Thor mod
  • OBS Draco Kit
  • Wismec RX Gen3 Dual Kit
  • BT Styled Atomizer
  • Pioneer4you IPV D3-S
  • Wotofo Flux kit
  • Wotofo Warrior RDA
  • Wismec Active bluetooth speaker mod

I'm probably fogetting a couple. I wouldn't have bought any of that ^^^.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I didn't know about them either until the beginning of this year. I was doing them stupid gleam things where you have no chance. Off the top of my head-
  • Freemax Mesh tank
  • Themis RTA
  • Vaptio Wallcrawler kit
  • Smok X-Priv Kit
  • ThinkVape Thor mod
  • OBS Draco Kit
  • Wismec RX Gen3 Dual Kit
  • BT Styled Atomizer
  • Pioneer4you IPV D3-S
  • Wotofo Flux kit
  • Wotofo Warrior RDA
  • Wismec Active bluetooth speaker mod

I'm probably fogetting a couple. I wouldn't have bought any of that ^^^.
Damn that’s a nice haul. I don’t have that many wins but even one is nice.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn that’s a nice haul. I don’t have that many wins but even one is nice.
Today decided to take The Asmodus for a ride first time out of the house..
53ab6fe6d66430222e03dfdbd27686fa.jpg
e226cac937015d6f5bbbd80e3ee0b51d.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Played with my Dead Rabbit and Re-wicked The Aromamizer Supreme Plus.....
fb55e7fdde550423be70f7f21dda7e65.jpg
904702be5dd864d6f4b49f38041527b7.jpg

0bc0904213577ac3450a448332ec2f29.jpg

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sold my Scottua V3 tank. :eek::(

It's the best flavor tank I've ever used, hands down. But it creates a LOT of condensation from the bottom airflow and I just got sick of dealing with it. But, at least I got what I paid for it new. They hold their value well.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have my Scottua v1...... Or I gave it to Dale....yeah that condensation that forms below.....
Sold my Scottua V3 tank. :eek::(

It's the best flavor tank I've ever used, hands down. But it creates a LOT of condensation from the bottom airflow and I just got sick of dealing with it. But, at least I got what I paid for it new. They hold their value well.
Dale doesn't use it either.... It's on a shelve somewhere...... He has no idea what I paid for that thing......ha ha..... He thinks it's like $20 bucks or something......

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I don't know what the V1 went for, but the V3 was $250. Used it for maybe 8-9 months, and sold it for $250 today. Less than 30 minutes after I listed it on the Scottua group on Facebook.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what the V1 went for, but the V3 was $250. Used it for maybe 8-9 months, and sold it for $250 today. Less than 30 minutes after I listed it on the Scottua group on Facebook.
I paid $225.00 and he threw in the shorty kit..... Serial #00013

Yeah I had a couple of people ask me if I was interested in selling it...... But some RTA'S are like that....... The stay the same price for ever.......

For got one think I hate is taking it off and unscrewing the bottom screw to fill it...... What a pain in the ass.......

Last edited:

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Talking to some guy online about purchasing his aspire breeze 2. I had the 1st one and I lost it, so I feel like getting another one lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I got a Reload RDA a whole back with a mod that I bought here on the board. I have no idea if it is authentic or a clone. It was red and I took all the paint off and polished it. Then I put it with my growing collection of RDAs and forgot about it.
My personal experience with bottom air flow has not been favorable, I tend to over drip or over squonk and end up with juice every where.
Someone posted here a day or two ago about how awesome it was and that it was virtually leak proof so I dug it out and set it up. This thing is awesome and yes it is virtually leak proof!

48fe62710883a63f08a6be3bbed3d340.jpg

6c014770ba9be1f4624c09be7b7ba621.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broke down the capo squonker to see how much juice was actually inside. Ended up tossing it which I knew the end result would be. Made some new juice yesterday. Too harsh so far so may have to adjust it toss as well.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Ah ok. Yeah the whole mod is badass.

Those pics were nasty, I re-shot it and replaced them with much better pics.
Broke down the capo squonker to see how much juice was actually inside. Ended up tossing it which I knew the end result would be. Made some new juice yesterday. Too harsh so far so may have to adjust it toss as well.

I had the same issue with mine but instead of tossing it I cleaned it all out and put a regular RDA on it.
Now it's a great single battery beater mod. :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So.....I have broken the 500 flavor threshold. I updated my ELR stash today. Goddamm.....

Also tweaking an Orange Julius recipe. Rewicking shortly to see how things are going. Final tweaks on another recipe that I plan on dropping very soon.

Charged batteries and rinsed out some bottles. Yay.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found a small box I had stored..... And found the VGOD pro Subohm tank...
. With (5) boxes if SS316 Quad shotgun shells......

I saw a VGOG tank on Gadget.... Mod.... And I thought to myself .... Man I have some VGOD stuff.....uhmmm...

Found it....
6417fa9b984f32788494f8c23aa31c3b.jpg

1d367388d5c4bf28ada60b9d7bb3d552.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So.....I have broken the 500 flavor threshold. I updated my ELR stash today. Goddamm.....

Also tweaking an Orange Julius recipe. Rewicking shortly to see how things are going. Final tweaks on another recipe that I plan on dropping very soon.

Charged batteries and rinsed out some bottles. Yay.
Julius Oranges is my favorite..... I tweak it by adding 10 drops of Tangerine Capella's.......

29ab8e931ea9563c147e0421989dd1a1.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a couple more juices. Pineapple custard is awesome. I'll be making more of this for sure. Still gotta try out some raspberry cream. Maybe tomorrow

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got a Reload RDA a whole back with a mod that I bought here on the board. I have no idea if it is authentic or a clone. It was red and I took all the paint off and polished it. Then I put it with my growing collection of RDAs and forgot about it.
My personal experience with bottom air flow has not been favorable, I tend to over drip or over squonk and end up with juice every where.
Someone posted here a day or two ago about how awesome it was and that it was virtually leak proof so I dug it out and set it up. This thing is awesome and yes it is virtually leak proof!

48fe62710883a63f08a6be3bbed3d340.jpg

6c014770ba9be1f4624c09be7b7ba621.jpg

That looks fabulous. I love it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn this is good. Went ahead and made another 60ml so it'll be ready tomorrow and beyond. Also put the nic in it this time.lol I never nic a tester in case it sucks.
dd289b5580cbf322b10356bee390125f.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Julius Oranges is my favorite..... I tweak it by adding 10 drops of Tangerine Capella's.......

29ab8e931ea9563c147e0421989dd1a1.jpg
Ahhhhh.....that sounds great. I might just try that. Tangerine is in my recipe right now. It seems to push it over the edge.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhh.....that sounds great. I might just try that. Tangerine is in my recipe right now. It seems to push it over the edge.
I have a bottle of Julius coming and some tangerine from bcf on the way. I'll have to give this a try as well

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a different RDA, it's a Goon but I patinaed them together.

It went from looking ordinary to aged and refined..... It looks expensive now..... When I see those older copper patina tubes (26650) I know they are like expensive pieces.......

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to kick it oldschool but this thing leaks like a goddamm sieve.
1110181455-1.jpg
I've checked all the seals and inspected the wicking....might just call er quits. I got a couple of em so maybe I'll give the other one a try.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the other hand, the Uwell Rafale is working really good. The draw I'm getting is strange do to the twisted thing in the chimney. But I'm getting used to it. Getting great flavor on the third fill (80W .2Ω coil). Took a while to break in. I'm going to play with the VRBA head pretty soon.

VU Sponsors