Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks to talking to @wildgypsy70, I had a serious jones to vape some Frankenberry cereal, so I mixed up a 60ml bottle and then ended up eating Lucky Charms Cereal when I was still hungry after dinner...so you might not be able to have your cake and eat it too, but you sure as hell can vape your juice and eat it too :)
Now I’ve just gotta decide if I’m in the mood for Netflix, or finish off this run of Alien Coils I have prepared and ready to go. I think that makes this run around 64 coils, lol
9d906b6fb6c415af9c8ffbd5eac0d557.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes being an adult has its advantages.....cereal for dinner? Hell, ya! But I also jonesed for Frankenberry cereal and mixed some up and am vaping it as I type this. Yum. Serious yum.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I tried out several new pieces of gear today. I am not a fan of side firing purge mods (the clone anyways) and the Drop Dead RDA is mediocre in almost every regard.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried out several new pieces of gear today. I am not a fan of side firing purge mods (the clone anyways) and the Drop Dead RDA is mediocre in almost every regard.
Kinda sucks on both ends. Your Purge? Wanna trade?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Kinda sucks on both ends. Your Purge? Wanna trade?

Maybe. I am going to make some modifications and see what happens. It works better when I use the fingers of mine that dont work really welly and have no feeling.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe. I am going to make some modifications and see what happens. It works better when I use the fingers of mine that dont work really welly and have no feeling.
Yeah I heard the switch was stiff but also had some sharp edges.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yeah I heard the switch was stiff but also had some sharp edges.

I didn't have any sharp edges. It just lands on my bad fingers.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up 4x60ml plus 1x30ml batches of ejuice.. More variations on vanilla, custard, cheesecake and 'tobacco' - the small one got a teeny dose of "black cherry" as I am trying to find at what point it will NOT taste like cherry robotussin/coughdrops.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
When I got mine I was about ready to throw it out the window, it was so hard to fire it was uncomfortable!
After using it a bit it eased up and now I love this thing. It hits like a freight train and I like the size.
It's definitely not perfect but for the price it's worth it to me.
Also, the switch gets easier because it eventually gets bent in slightly, almost unnoticeable looking at it but it interferes with the lock mechanism.
You can overcome this by chamfering the edges of the delrin piece that locks it.

It's kind of hard to see in the photo but if you look closely you can see how I tapered the edges.

ea3e60d87c1360dcc8906cd52cf34467.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I got mine I was about ready to throw it out the window, it was so hard to fire it was uncomfortable!
After using it a bit it eased up and now I love this thing. It hits like a freight train and I like the size.
It's definitely not perfect but for the price it's worth it to me.
Also, the switch gets easier because it eventually gets bent in slightly, almost unnoticeable looking at it but it interferes with the lock mechanism.
You can overcome this by chamfering the edges of the delrin piece that locks it.

It's kind of hard to see in the photo but if you look closely you can see how I taped the edges.

ea3e60d87c1360dcc8906cd52cf34467.jpg

Great tip there.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just cleaned my coil in my Dead Rabbit SQ and rewicked it. Charging the battery as we speak! Vaping Jam Monster Raspberry eliquid which I absolutely love. The RDA is on my Luxotic BF squonker and this setup is my daily on-the-go vape because it’s the perfect size to take around with me.

420EC856-9D08-4118-AAE0-3ED366943A14.jpeg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Set the Glaz RDA up in 3 coil mode, awesome flavor!

d74bacf9efd4b0a473d17a3149445a5e.jpg

1e1f545bc5eda6519bcd45667bc97f61.jpg

e974cb355b639fc98352f87788f441fd.jpg

I put 2 big ones in mine 4mm to start off.... They are SS 316 pushing .05 for the pair...... They are almost touching each other...... I thought the deck was bigger......
f06b51ca2d74f8b2ca54820c1e8e5862.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I put 2 big ones in mine 4mm to start off.... They are SS 316 pushing .05 for the pair...... They are almost touching each other...... I thought the deck was bigger......
f06b51ca2d74f8b2ca54820c1e8e5862.jpg

Isn't yours an RTA?
Mine is an RDA and the coils are 3mm SS 316 pushing 0.19 for the three.
And they are also almost touching each other.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just went ahead and pulled the trigger on getting a Purge Suicide King mod clone in Gold along with another Authentic Drop RDA, in gold this time, to go with it.
Pretty sure the setup won’t be exactly matchy-matchy since there will more than likely be a different tone of gold between the two, but just hoping it’s not so dramatic a difference that it’s painfully obvious ::Fingers Crossed::
df60e21592f70d5d52dd012832813010.png

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Sauce LA is running a great deal on some of their juices. The Pier, Route 66 and The Sauce is on sale for only $5.99/120ml bottles. The coupon code is "Cheers"

To tie this in, I bought some Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, Vanilla Bean and Strawberry Sherbet. This came to $25.15 shipped.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Sauce LA is running a great deal on some of their juices. The Pier, Route 66 and The Sauce is on sale for only $5.99/120ml bottles. The coupon code is "Cheers"

To tie this in, I bought some Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, Vanilla Bean and Strawberry Sherbet. This came to $25.15 shipped.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I mainly hit Awesometown Julius Oranges....... I love hitting that shit.....
97d8af82bdb2c9739bec91afcfe06657.jpg

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d911d5b8d87332b76fc98b7c3ccb0efb.jpg

Vaping some Frankenberry Cereal out of the RR2, Dripping Birthday Cake in of the Able/Goon, and Squonking some Chilled Strawmalone from My Furyan/Drop...also kinda working on turning these sticks of Alien Wire I’ve been neglecting into proper coils.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let’s see......mixed a few more experiments(cookie dough cheesecake and cookie dough cupcake, v2 of a mango lassi, Irish cream coffee cupcake and a peanut butter custard), rinsed out a bunch of bottles after testing a bunch of older experiments(which mostly failed), reworked a few of said failures. Also updated my flavor inventory............

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mainly hit Awesometown Julius Oranges....... I love hitting that shit.....
97d8af82bdb2c9739bec91afcfe06657.jpg

I remember Orange Julius from my childhood.....I loved those things. Is this close? I’ve been trying off and on to diy one. Getting closer, but still not quite there yet.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More and more Code research and makefile voodoo, still waiting on the <provider> to send me the v1/2/3 PWM boards so I can start the programming.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More and more Code research and makefile voodoo, still waiting on the <provider> to send me the v1/2/3 PWM boards so I can start the programming.
Sounds busy. I just Vaped and cut up a dead tree covered in poison oak. Could choke my boss.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent a couple of hours putting a (4) core pair of aliens in The Glaz RTA ......

A lot of cutting and squeezing to get it to ohm .06 for a pair at 3.5mm...... But tasty and cloudy.....
fd15b796dca6c05023e581517179ffea.jpg
99104542318b1b1bdf4b9d08aa632f82.jpg

da969e3c8b921bd6cdaf689b65d19750.jpg

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I have tried a single coil in the Dead Rabbit but wasn't happy with the results.
I got to thinking, the coils need to be closer to the air flow holes...
So I came up with a brilliant idea!
I don't know if it's been done but I took two 3mm rods and wrapped a coil around them making an oval coil.
7 wraps of dual core SS Clapton wire and it came out to 0.27 ohms.
It actually works quite well. :)

24da8c9ebaf67ef1faa0ef732b6dbb20.jpg

a060c638afdf602857659ee6555794af.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuilt my xxx stack with some framed staples from Pegleg Meg. Amazing quality as always. Nice quick bursts in series. .42ohms coming in around 120 watts give or take. Also bought a few mods early this morning. And made a nice trade for another regulated mod and freemax mesh pro
c81506c01bc3a7d358b5b344045b7db2.jpg

VU Sponsors