Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I learned something today!
I decided to take my VGOD RDTA apart, clean everything, clean the coils and re-wick it.
I couldn't get it apart to save my life. Then I thought maybe the 510 pin had to be removed first so I went to take it out and it didn't want to budge.
Guess what? The 510 pin is reverse threaded, and yes it has to be removed to take the tank apart.
That's the first time I've seen that on a tank.
I did get everything handled and as I mentioned before, I love the flavor this thing puts out.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the itch within the last few days to vape my tube mechs. The VGod with the Goon stays out all the time. Today I pulled out the Able ( I'm sure it's a clone but was sold as authentic when I didn't know better. Story for another time) and threw a DR on it and the Praxis (first tube) and threw the Hadaly clone on it and have had a nice relaxing vape day watching mech mod videos on you tube.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made some stinky ass juice for a friend. Maybe irresponsible, but I normally don't wear gloves when I mix. This stuff, I MUST wear gloves cuz that stank takes forever to wash off. This stuff's gross smellin'. Had to hose down the kitchen.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thank you @jwill . You know since we are practically neighbors one of these days we are going to have to get together for a beverage and vaping. First one's on me...within reason. I'm broke after buying the Kennedy.
Sounds good. I don't drink but would definitely sit with you for one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some stinky ass juice for a friend. Maybe irresponsible, but I normally don't wear gloves when I mix. This stuff, I MUST wear gloves cuz that stank takes forever to wash off. This stuff's gross smellin'. Had to hose down the kitchen.
Damn. lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Damn, what were you mixing up? Cat piss?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have to make sure and steer clear of that one. Sounds like it would smell like wet ashes from a campfire.
That's what it tastes like. In high doses, it's kinda like a sweet, thick outdoor bbq smell, without all the fun. And it stays with you longer than that uninvited neighbor. He likes it, it's all he vapes and it's keeping him from smoking, so there's that.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That's what it tastes like. In high doses, it's kinda like a sweet, thick outdoor bbq smell, without all the fun. And it stays with you longer than that uninvited neighbor. He likes it, it's all he vapes and it's keeping him from smoking, so there's that.

It takes all kinds right?

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a little brother for my Desire Rage, the infamous Pulse BF 80w.

I believe I got a good deal. I know the panels are replaceable so I just ordered the black CF model.

ada9a43b78af593a201414be138a8cd3.png

My Recurve is currently running on my old AL85 for now ;)

6fd6f3901153ac6ff47c2d11bd24acee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

OMG what's in the stuff?

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ACTUALLY went to my local B&M today and sold an RTA (backwards I know), bought a drip tip for my new Gold Tobhino I got in the mail, and built a few different coils for it, trying to find that sweet spot for my new mech squonker. Drip tip opinions? That little gold bastard is HOT!
fa16f2fc934ebf636eca1a3afb9067ad.jpg
c01d5ac5a097cdae5dd26acf10e58bf4.jpg
b50c8ea4361cc1f3341cc136e3180f04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ACTUALLY went to my local B&M today and sold an RTA (backwards I know), bought a drip tip for my new Gold Tobhino I got in the mail, and built a few different coils for it, trying to find that sweet spot for my new mech squonker. Drip tip opinions? That little gold bastard is HOT!

I think it looks fabulous!!!

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Done. The Pulse is MUCH lighter than I expected it to be. I don’t mind heavy mods at all. My Cylon is pretty heavy. The Desire Rage is a boat anchor (but absolutely gorgeous).

Squonking is pretty easy. Nice minimalist mod. And for $37, awesome.

350a9514877a9d0c293341436d036c72.jpg

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Framed Staple Alien?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaped the shit out of the new Kennedy. Using the iJoy Triangle RDA that came with the Capo 100w squonk kit because it's SS and 25mm. Looks like it was made for the mod. Getting it away from that shit mod and it's not really a bad atomizer. Have dual 22g 6 wrap Kanthal basic coils and flavor is really good.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Vaped the shit out of the new Kennedy. Using the iJoy Triangle RDA that came with the Capo 100w squonk kit because it's SS and 25mm. Looks like it was made for the mod. Getting it away from that shit mod and it's not really a bad atomizer. Have dual 22g 6 wrap Kanthal basic coils and flavor is really good.

And your house probably looks like a bar at 02:15 with vape clouds from the ceiling to about waste level.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I decided I wanted a build stand that felt good in the hand and had some weight. Took a piece of East Texas Red Cedar that has been kiln dried and made a stand.

Build Station-fin.jpg

This block of wood was hewed by hand just to see if I could and drilled by hand. I cut the top at a slight angle to give a better viewing angle of the build and weighted it with a metal ingot salvaged from a broken weighted jump rope handle.

It was sanded silky smooth, rubbed out with mineral spirits and waxed to pull out the grain and texture, then sealed up with varnish (except the bottom because I love the smell of cedar).

This was a fun project for doing it without any electricity.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rewicked my Medusa Reborn because evidently the dna 250c in replay WILL burn your cotton. :confused: You just won't get that nasty, choking, throat-fucking hit that tells you to put some juice in the damn thing!

I'm not blaming the mod at all. I just had it set a little too hot I guess. :(

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those look so badass. Was gonna order one a while back and didnt

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Buy one. They're cheap enough and Mooch approved.

The 20700 fit in my D4 but it was pretty damn snug. Not good for the wrap but it'll do for today.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As you can see, it’s snug in there. The Sanyo 20700.

Extended charging of it would definitely rip the wrap right off , I’m assuming [laugh]

Can’t wait to see how the VC4 performs/looks.

78188d19d28f04f2ad4c9f4b31a3e81e.jpg

Oh. I also got 2 more 30Qs because shipping one battery doesn’t make sense. I was wondering why they sent me a big box for 3 batteries. Free gift ! Flashlight. I’m a flashlight snob too though so I know it’s just a $9 light , if that. But free is always good :) (I’m a Fenix fanboy)

a68fa20b0a0b23edadecafc5208df86c.jpg

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have to order this for the XTAR VC4 because they skinflint you, giving you just the usb power cable. WTF?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I sold 3 nice mods today to fund the purchase of a mod that I've wanted since the first time I seen it.
I'm super excited to get it...
More later :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

VU Sponsors