Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
After making a dozen different sets of coils this evening I went totally brain dead and put them all in the same storage box instead of separating them by resistance. So tomorrow evening I will be getting out the multi meter and separating into different storage boxes.

Carpe Nidor

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rewicked a few RSAs
Tried @Ishkabibble ’s Maple Glazed Donut(yum!)
Made a few simple coils
Mixed a simple fruity juice cause it’s gonna be in the 90’s and stupid humid tomorrow.
Tried the POG remix....I really like it!
Smelled the Mega Melons remix....I think it’s pretty damn close

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Molly is getting new silver internals today.
0278fec4844538363bbc1c04326c4f7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it definitely is! This is my 3rd time. Just wish I had clear doors for the Molly. Look how matchy it would be with this rda and silver internals.

68b3458875b619bf5167af1904cdccc9.jpg

Yea that would look sweet as hell.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Gave my buddy my vape setup today while helping him move some stuff out of storage to try and get him off the stinkies. Will know if he takes to it in a couple of days if he runs it out of juice and starts asking questions.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gave my buddy my vape setup today while helping him move some stuff out of storage to try and get him off the stinkies. Will know if he takes to it in a couple of days if he runs it out of juice and starts asking questions.
The problem I run into with that is I only have 4 regulated devices. I can't just give someone a mech. But I'm not above it. I've swapped people gear for stuff I didn't think they were ready for. Snow Wolf 200 and a crown v1 for some cheap ass Hammond mech box. He didn't build coils and was in for a bad time. Figure it was safer if he took mine.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
The problem I run into with that is I only have 4 regulated devices. I can't just give someone a mech. But I'm not above it. I've swapped people gear for stuff I didn't think they were ready for. Snow Wolf 200 and a crown v1 for some cheap ass Hammond mech box. He didn't build coils and was in for a bad time. Figure it was safer if he took mine.

This was a regulated device. A tesla 150 Touch Screen and a Vandy Vape Triple. He likes Mama J's GOC. I really just want him to try vaping instead of smoking and will probably move him to a different device that is more user friendly and less work to maintain. This was too easy of a trial run.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was a regulated device. A tesla 150 Touch Screen and a Vandy Vape Triple. He likes Mama J's GOC. I really just want him to try vaping instead of smoking and will probably move him to a different device that is more user friendly and less work to maintain. This was too easy of a trial run.
Hopefully he'll stick with it. That's a nice set up. I just have more mech squonkers than anything

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hopefully he'll stick with it. That's a nice set up. I just have more mech squonkers than anything

Ordinarily I would be carrying a mech of some sort (and had one in the truck), but I knew I was going over there so I switched it up to something I would be willing to leave.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Dug down into the vault and revisited a couple of tanks. Kinda nice when you can take a tank that you thought was ok at the time and with the right coil, coil position and wicking realize that this thing is actually really good.

Carpe Nidor

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay for weekend Vapemail.. Old school: Rainbow Heaven Ithaka and Killer 705...
IMG_20180616_161113347.jpg
--
I'll be giving the Ithaka a test, and cleaning up the Vochu mod for insertion.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I've always liked this set up but never been able to get the Aromamizer to be spot on.
I spent time today determined to figure it out and my efforts paid off.
I've been trying different coil configurations and different wicking techniques.
I ended up with a pair of SS triple core Clapton's 5/6 wraps ID 3mm ohms at 0.19.
TC mode at 60w and temp set at 420f.
I also found that it performs best with the cotton really thinned out going into the wicking holes.

91030226b00a96ba362a7fdf910dd3f8.jpg
5055ccacc99535df211df19f53f0a6b1.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've always liked this set up but never been able to get the Aromamizer to be spot on.
I spent time today determined to figure it out and my efforts paid off.
I've been trying different coil configurations and different wicking techniques.
I ended up with a pair of SS triple core Clapton's 5/6 wraps ID 3mm ohms at 0.19.
TC mode at 60w and temp set at 420f.
I also found that it performs best with the cotton really thinned out going into the wicking holes.

91030226b00a96ba362a7fdf910dd3f8.jpg
5055ccacc99535df211df19f53f0a6b1.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.
Didn't care for it either....!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a staggered fused clapton for the new wasp nano I got the other day. And put the new a-tank in one of the billet boxes. Running purple powder juice. Mmm mmmm

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have been making attempts at getting all of my vape shit organized to better utilize what I have and not keep buying the same stuff over and over again. Lately its been an attempt at organizing my flavors which has historically been throwing them in a box and then sorting for them when needed. Bought a couple of these at harbor freight and now have a new plan for organizing flavors. These will hold up to 30ml bottles upright. Works awesome and reconfigurable.

https://www.harborfreight.com/abs-storage-organizer-95807.html

Flavor-Storage.jpg

Going to pick up 5 or 6 more today, now will be able to find flavors quickly.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have been making attempts at getting all of my vape shit organized to better utilize what I have and not keep buying the same stuff over and over again. Lately its been an attempt at organizing my flavors which has historically been throwing them in a box and then sorting for them when needed. Bought a couple of these at harbor freight and now have a new plan for organizing flavors. These will hold up to 30ml bottles upright. Works awesome and reconfigurable.

View attachment 113881

Thanks for that. I was just thinking last night about some storage boxes like those.
Harbor Freight not too far from me.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What am I missing?
Nothing.. It's just the previous experiences of "reorganizing" then puts stuff in "safe places" and - well, it cascades. (Mind you, this is worse with electronics, but you get the drift).

"I know I have this part.. where the hell is this part? It should be right here... <order 4 more> [time passes].. OK, I got 6 of these.. why do I have 6 of these?..." ;-)

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Nothing.. It's just the previous experiences of "reorganizing" then puts stuff in "safe places" and - well, it cascades. (Mind you, this is worse with electronics, but you get the drift).

"I know I have this part.. where the hell is this part? It should be right here... <order 4 more> [time passes].. OK, I got 6 of these.. why do I have 6 of these?..." ;-)

Thats the way it goes. Only thing worse is when you drop a box of sorted diodes or resistors and spend the next 4-5 hours with a magnifying glass trying to sort them out again.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats the way it goes. Only thing worse is when you drop a box of sorted diodes or resistors and spend the next 4-5 hours with a magnifying glass trying to sort them out again.
I'd have 'LIKE'd that, but - yes.. Oh, and the joys of the cat finding all these new "bugs" on the workbench.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 113881

Very nice....I wish I could be that organized. I keep mine mostly separated by flavor house.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Very nice....I wish I could be that organized. I keep mine mostly separated by flavor house.

Mine were separated by makers and alphabetized, until I outgrew my set of shelves. I've already rearranged to have two rows instead of one on each of the four shelves, and I'm running out of room again already. And I'm not even trying to include bases or nic on those shelves.

DIY grows exponentially.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mine were separated by makers and alphabetized, until I outgrew my set of shelves. I've already rearranged to have two rows instead of one on each of the four shelves, and I'm running out of room again already. And I'm not even trying to include bases or nic on those shelves.

DIY grows exponentially.
No kidding! I had no idea I would be this deep in two years ago. Lol! I just wanted to quit smoking.....I started a new hobby and lifestyle! Imma gonna have to put my mods in my will, if they survive that long. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No kidding! I had no idea I would be this deep in two years ago. Lol! I just wanted to quit smoking.....I started a new hobby and lifestyle! Imma gonna have to put my mods in my will, if they survive that long. :)

LOL! By that time you might have 4 or 5 HUNDRED mods, so yeah, they'll have to have their own line item in the inventory!

Who knows? The fam and friends might be fighting over your DIY supplies by then, if the FDA doesn't learn some manners!

My son called me freaking out one day a couple of weeks ago - someone at his local vape shop (in Lynchburg) told him the FDA was making them stop selling flavored juices on June 16. Don't know WHAT they'd been smoking.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL! By that time you might have 4 or 5 HUNDRED mods, so yeah, they'll have to have their own line item in the inventory!

Who knows? The fam and friends might be fighting over your DIY supplies by then, if the FDA doesn't learn some manners!

My son called me freaking out one day a couple of weeks ago - someone at his local vape shop (in Lynchburg) told him the FDA was making them stop selling flavored juices on June 16. Don't know WHAT they'd been smoking.
Lol! So not true! I mean, very possibly in the future, but not yet. Stupid FDA. Tell him to relax and breathe.

And, at this rate, I will have a couple hundred mods. Some might even be collectors items by then. It could be the fortune I leave them! Lololololol!!!!!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

It is organization of necessity. I have 9- 30ml bottles of vanilla custard. While I use a lot of it, I do not need that much. I keep double buying stuff not needed because I have been grossly unorganized for so long its easier just to buy a new one than find the ones I have. For $36 worth of plastic I will save more over time and save time when mixing not hunting for flavors in a big box.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is organization of necessity. I have 9- 30ml bottles of vanilla custard. While I use a lot of it, I do not need that much. I keep double buying stuff not needed because I have been grossly unorganized for so long its easier just to buy a new one than find the ones I have. For $36 worth of plastic I will save more over time and save time when mixing not hunting for flavors in a big box.
I’ve definitely done that....order something I KNOW I have but can’t find....until the order comes in and I have to make room for the new stuff....THEN I’ll find it. Good idea to do it that way. Looks great!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just group my flavorings by type. ie fruit, bakery, tobacco, and such and keep them in little containers in my fridge.
And back stock in the freezer.
3x5 box.jpg
3X5 box I get at wally world fit 30 ml bottles fine and the 4 oz ones on their side fit as well.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I just group my flavorings by type. ie fruit, bakery, tobacco, and such and keep them in little containers in my fridge.
And back stock in the freezer.
View attachment 113909
3X5 box I get at wally world fit 30 ml bottles fine and the 4 oz ones on their side fit as well.

My wife would knife me in my sleep if I started moving into the fridge. She already hates what she calls the "Vape Shop" cabinet and closet that has been overrun with DIY supplies. I think the fridge would get me killed. It has been considered though.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife would knife me in my sleep if I started moving into the fridge. She already hates what she calls the "Vape Shop" cabinet and closet that has been overrun with DIY supplies. I think the fridge would get me killed. It has been considered though.
I keep mine in the back of the bottom shelf. Wife does not even know that space exists it seems ;)

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I did something stupid today. Accidentally had my Pulse 80w in my pocket and brought it to the gym with me. Took it out and set it next to me when I was doing bench presses, then forgot about it when I finished. Noticed it was gone about 15 minutes later and went back and it wasn't there. Asked front desk and no one turned it in, so whoever found it just decided to keep it :(

I'm so fucking sad and angry right now. I just got it not too long ago, and literally just got a new vapecell 20700 gold battery a week ago, plus it had my Drop RDA on it (which I also love dearly). UGH :(

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did something stupid today. Accidentally had my Pulse 80w in my pocket and brought it to the gym with me. Took it out and set it next to me when I was doing bench presses, then forgot about it when I finished. Noticed it was gone about 15 minutes later and went back and it wasn't there. Asked front desk and no one turned it in, so whoever found it just decided to keep it :(

I'm so fucking sad and angry right now. I just got it not too long ago, and literally just got a new vapecell 20700 gold battery a week ago, plus it had my Drop RDA on it (which I also love dearly). UGH :(
Man dude that sucks. Fucker probably doesn't even vape is the real shitty part.

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Man dude that sucks. Fucker probably doesn't even vape is the real shitty part.

I'm pretty sure it was the teen that was next to me. Dude probably wasn't even legal to buy his own and probably doesn't even know what a squonk is

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I feel ya on this. I recently gave away my alien, but only because I almost never used it anymore & I knew I had enough others that I wouldn't miss it. But ordinarily I don't have spares to give away.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Aah, that really stinks. Why can't people leave other people's shit alone?

I lost a fully-loaded Pandora bracelet in Walmart once. Called them a half dozen times about it, but as soon as I realized it was gone, I knew it was on someone's arm (or in some guy's pocket for his girlfriend) and they were already high-tailing it down the road. All I could do was be thankful that it wasn't a GOLD one.

VU Sponsors