Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some 430 Stainless coils for the Crius so I could use the TC on my Triad. Ordered some more wire, 24 guage Kanthal and 26 guage SS316L, 100 feet of each.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also re wicked 4 tanks this morning and two RDA's and kinda wandered about my sanity of buffet vaping with 6 juices at the same time

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I poured a bottle of DIY juice down the drain. Made notes on what I didn't like about it and possible correction for the next batch.
I'm okay with dumping DIY juice because
1 - it costs less than a buck to make 30 ml
2 - life is too short to vape juice which doesn't taste good
3 - I'm still learning and I already knew some of it would be no good.
Every word 100%. Quote just to repost something I've said before.

life is too short to vape juice which doesn't taste good

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've never been so happy like this morning... I was so badly craving for my nicotine hit.. I was about to go buying me a pack of cigarettes. (The nearest vape store is really far from my house) and then I found a half 30ml of juice... Not the best flavor but anyway that would suffice

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've never been so happy like this morning... I was so badly craving for my nicotine hit.. I was about to go buying me a pack of cigarettes. (The nearest vape store is really far from my house) and then I found a half 30ml of juice... Not the best flavor but anyway that would suffice

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X
Good on you to not have gone out to get cigs! Stay away from that stuff.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good on you to not have gone out to get cigs! Stay away from that stuff.
Yeah I now... I should have some money to order some juice tonight and I'll take a bus trip to the vape store to buy some juice while I receive my order. My limitless rdta use so much juice, I able to use about one 30ml one one day...

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I now... I should have some money to order some juice tonight and I'll take a bus trip to the vape store to buy some juice while I receive my order. My limitless rdta use so much juice, I able to use about one 30ml one one day...

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X
I think it's better to stock up and "over-order" than the opposite. More money spent but less hassle in the end.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And I understand about the vape shop not being easy to get to. I don't have a car either, and I live in the hills, some miles from my local vape shop.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
In my case I dindt live so far in bus But we got a snow storm this night and that will add a lot of transit time...

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In my case I dindt live so far in bus But we got a snow storm this night and that will add a lot of transit time...
Oh! My mistake. I wish it would snow here, but it's Los Angeles, so that will never happen. I'm a snowboarder and belong in cold climates. I just need a well-paying job and the money necessary to move back to the snow.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed some of my 6 mg juice to around 3 using plain VG or I will end up running out, dry burned and rewicked my RDA, and wrapped and replaced some clapton coils on the RDA my husband is using. I actually hope that dripping and vaping is all the vape related stuff I will be doing for the rest of the day. lol

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tracked my juice, all the hype around thesaucela on this forum has me excited to try this stuff. longest ive waited for a juice to be shipped! says expected delivery date tomorrow but hasnt even been scanned into columbus yet!

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today pulled out a mix that i missed at the back of the cupboard. VG 65 PG 35, FA Jamaican Rum 7%, TFA RYD4D 15%. Were uped from a previous mix of RY4D 10% mix. Now added 2% Flash to see. I like this a lot. 2 Thumbs. Repeat this for sure. Already had 6 ml today and counting.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No more juice... Now real... No more bottle hidden in my closet or anything else... And the nearest vape store isn't open until 10am (East coast time)

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tracked my juice, its apparently lost somewere between the saucela and ohio. Got annoyed, then my wife stopped by my work and dropped me a present.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday, i dry-burned and re-wicked. Today, I made my usual 55ml of ejuice.

Andria

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aaaaaaaaaannnnndddddddd

Follow up up to last night's post.
Made 120 ml of juice today.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Did a dry burn and wick replacement.

Then I filled the Sqounk bottle of my Dripbox 2 with a new E-Liquid

https://spicyvape.com/product/seychelles/

And tracked my order of a 120 ML bottle of Fantasia (Cheesecake) from Mystic River so I am stalking the mailman right now.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Went to the post office to pick up my Ohmega Alpha one tank..Opened the box and the glass was busted...Emailed the company I purchased it from and awaiting a response...Decided to put on the spare glass it comes with..Popped off the broken glass and slid on the new glass..just as its pressed almost all the way on it breaks also.:headbang::gaah::cuss2:

Cleaned the coils on My Vaporesso Gemini Mega and re wicked..Now enjoying a vape using Kanthal TC mode on my Hohm Slice mod.

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today I got a new mod in and made 600ml of juice. Not bad, got to keep ahead of my vape habit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
used way too much juice playing with the al85, sold some juice i didnt care for and cussed at my package tracking for thesaucela's juice.

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Overhauled the ol' Tugboat (new SS316L coil, Drago wick).. Then mixed a couple 30 ml bottles of some recipes I liked but never got back around to making more of. Them just scanned the forum for a bit... that's about it.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well I got a funky taste now with my current build... I think I'm gonna have to re-wick ... Perhaps it because I've just brush my teeth and the taste of my toothpaste doesn't work well with my juice

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaped, got sad the mail didnt run and stopped at the lvs too check on the status of my mod there building.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
For the first time I rewrap two lg hg2 battery the stock wrap was beginning to peel of the battery. Ive used a a hair dryer and insulator sticker... That was really easy

f18eb283d665f45ee80ed1baaac090f6.jpg

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered some flavor refills and a few new flavors from wizard. Going to try out a couple of new mixes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rebuild time with a Freaking nice beer. An heavy Scotch ale from brasseur illimité.

Beer and vape... But idk if my juice will pair with this beer ... Fruity juice with a Scotch ale.... Best Way to know is to try it

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dry burned and rewicked both RDAs that my husband and I are using.

Beer and vape... But idk if my juice will pair with this beer ... Fruity juice with a Scotch ale.... Best Way to know is to try it
I plan on pairing some tonight too.
. Best so far for me has been a vanilla custard or spiced pudding vape with Sea Cow milk stout served at my local B&M. Juice and beer made close to home. lol

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today I made 600 ml of juice, cleaned the threads and contacts on all 7 Poldiacs, wound new coils on two of the DID's, and rolled up 20 more 325 mesh wicks.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
trying to find my freaking bag of cotton bacon... I've re-wick this weekend and didnt remember where i put it :'(

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tracked the mailman that left a notice in my mail box...
He thought I was gonna rob him lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried spinning some Aliens, and damn I need lots of practice. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought 120ml of my ADV and 30ft of 24g kanthal a1. Made a couple of coils for the hubby's RDA and planning on trying to make a couple parallels for mine tomorrow. I need luck cause I don't have skills. lol

VU Sponsors