Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered two more Super Tanks as back-ups for the wife and I, we are coming up on three years of daily use on our first ones and don't want to see them discontinued when we finally need a new one.
I also ordered a Mini Super Tank for my Noisy Cricket.
Now the wait begins. :wait:
Yep. running 2.5 years on a Subtank Mini V2/RBA. Have several backups and some parts though.
But getting hard to find, even the authentic parts.

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made my first staple staggered fused clapton. Janky as shit but next time will be better
125697d25d008cd6e313cf0ef9890bda.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Hell Janky's my middle name. :D

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use the original Griffin RTAs alot. I never tried a top airflow piece for it until today. I have a 25 plus and don't care for the top airflow cap it came with. It doesn't do anything for me on the big one.

But by golly they work good on a little one. The flavor is better...I think lol. I'm pretty sure this is tasting better. These were worth a buck a piece.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to change out the Zeus to a fresh coil and mix some juice!

50ml Coconut Cream Pie
10ml each of Vanilla Cream Pudding, Pineapple Fluff, Smooth Pear, and an experimental juice trying to emulate crackers and brie cheese with a smear of huckleberry jam. Giving that last guy a day or so before giving it a whirl, but as odd as it sounds it smells... passable. :D

Have a great one, everybody!

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the "previously-owned" SX-mini in the mail as well as new FDV squonk pins..

Puzzled the YiHi out and that's going to work for a test tomorrow. Pulled out the Tobeco Velocity v2 and - yay! - FDV has added a squonker to my rotation. Downloaded the YiHi manual, (this sure ain't a DNA, istick or Gbox).

Extra points: Showed bosses-wife how to charge the cell she drained on my istick 100w; told her of the three emails I've sent with sales on chargers and a replacement for - Pestered the boss to return that garbage SMOK Osub Baby to the B&M, (which means they'll have enough 'excess' to score a charger and TWO Wismec Sinous 80w's ;-)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Messed up a couple coils building. Checked tracking on the Orca I have on the way. Bought an rsq and a Time keeper from the classifieds. oh and got the squonk pin for my Entheon. Come-on orca. I hate waiting

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a Vaporesso 80W Swag mod for the wife. She needs a lighter weight mod for carrying around. Happy wife = blissful life!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
My friends ask how my wife and I have been together so long and not fight. I keep telling them just do what she says within reason. Lol works for me. Besides bills our money is ours. Mine goes to Vapes and her goes to nerdy shit and books.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just loaded it on mine :)
Now I'm thinking maybe I don't want to sell it.
With the Asvape Cobra replay enabled it's a nice vape for sure!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

I am using my Therion with the VV Pyro- I thought we needed TC wire like ss to use Replay? Nice that the Cobra Tank works with Replay.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
ah, I understand the question now. :)

My Cobra coils are Ni80 (factory coil) which is not TC wire, so I didn't think that would work in Replay. I know that there were some ss Cobra coils too, they were available for a short time, but mine are Ni80 wire.
Maybe I am wrong- not the 1st time.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last night placed an order with DIYFlavorShack for the flavors I selected from my contest win here on VU. Nice.

Vaped my first nic salt juice. Can't taste a damn thing. Not impressed. Have nic salts on the way to mix with, so will see if it's just that juice.

Mixed up Skittles, Cherry Hound, Tropical Cooler (2 testers), and Pecan Shortbread (also a tester). Worked at home, so vaped all day.

Tiny vape mail, just a pack of Vaporesso coils. No more hardware on the way right now. Got nowhere to put any more to use.

Spent some time figuring out how to use citric acid to convert freebase nic into nic salts. Made myself an instruction document, placed an order for a little bit of citric acid. Gonna try it at least.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I am using my Therion with the VV Pyro- I thought we needed TC wire like ss to use Replay? Nice that the Cobra Tank works with Replay.
I'm still a little confused on what replay works with. I was reading on the escribe forums and some say it works automatically when you put a temp sensitive wire in it and some articles say it works with any wire.
It was late when I installed it, I had the Cobra on it and turned Replay on and it worked.
I need to read some more to see if I can get a better understanding of it.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm still a little confused on what replay works with. I was reading on the escribe forums and some say it works automatically when you put a temp sensitive wire in it and some articles say it works with any wire.
It was late when I installed it, I had the Cobra on it and turned Replay on and it worked.

Like I said- I may be wrong and if the Cobra coils are working- great to know as I have them too- LOL!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

I see they have a listing at escribe forums of tanks and Replay-
Asvape Cobra- Replay Compatible- no
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/69755-asvape-cobra/

There are many tanks sub tanks listed here

https://forum.evolvapor.com/forum/42-replay-and-atomizers/

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last night placed an order with DIYFlavorShack for the flavors I selected from my contest win here on VU. Nice.

Vaped my first nic salt juice. Can't taste a damn thing. Not impressed. Have nic salts on the way to mix with, so will see if it's just that juice.

Mixed up Skittles, Cherry Hound, Tropical Cooler (2 testers), and Pecan Shortbread (also a tester). Worked at home, so vaped all day.

Tiny vape mail, just a pack of Vaporesso coils. No more hardware on the way right now. Got nowhere to put any more to use.

Spent some time figuring out how to use citric acid to convert freebase nic into nic salts. Made myself an instruction document, placed an order for a little bit of citric acid. Gonna try it at least.

I'm about out of nicotine salt base, so today I'll order a sample of Signature from Nude Nicotine, and see how I like it

LNW nicotine salt irritates my throat a tiny bit at high percentages

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I see they have a listing at escribe forums of tanks and Replay-
Asvape Cobra- Replay Compatible- no
https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/69755-asvape-cobra/

There are many tanks sub tanks listed here

https://forum.evolvapor.com/forum/42-replay-and-atomizers/
Yeah, I don't know. All I know is that after I installed replay (with the Cobra) I went in and checked enable replay, then took a puff and the screen had the option to "save puff". I saved it and then the screen read, "stop replay".
Maybe it's all in my head but I Vaped on it for about half an hour and every puff seemed to be consistent.

b794f236f00195c075aac266c3a1b35c.jpg

86b89ecb504370023a4efc1c5419e9d2.jpg

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah, I don't know. All I know is that after I installed replay (with the Cobra) I went in and checked enable replay, then took a puff and the screen had the option to "save puff". I saved it and then the screen read, "stop replay".
Maybe it's all in my head but I Vaped on it for about half an hour and every puff seemed to be consistent.

b794f236f00195c075aac266c3a1b35c.jpg

86b89ecb504370023a4efc1c5419e9d2.jpg

It sure looks like the Cobra is working in Replay-
I used the Pyro, but good to know that the Cobra will work-
It is so new- I read on some of the escribe that coil material didn't matter- but I used ss in the Pyro to make sure as some say you have to use TC wire.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Helped a coworker out who quit vaping & started smoking again because her vape was "broken". Turns out the vape store she bought it at, knowing that she was clueless, sold her cheap, but decent, gear at an outrageous price & didn't bother explaining how to use it. While I do believe in people researching things they buy, I also think that if someone is dropping $150 on a cheaper smok mod & a big baby beast tank the least they could do is teach them the basics. She didn't even know that there was a coil that she needed to change out. So it was leaking. I showed her how to change it the coil, how to clean her gear, & told her when she's ready to get anything else vape related to let me know & I'll show her where to do her shopping.

Everyone at work interested in vaping and to be coming to me for advice lately, which I find hilarious as I still think of myself as a noob at all this. Lol!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Helped a coworker out who quit vaping & started smoking again because her vape was "broken". Turns out the vape store she bought it at, knowing that she was clueless, sold her cheap, but decent, gear at an outrageous price & didn't bother explaining how to use it. While I do believe in people researching things they buy, I also think that if someone is dropping $150 on a cheaper smok mod & a big baby beast tank the least they could do is teach them the basics. She didn't even know that there was a coil that she needed to change out. So it was leaking. I showed her how to change it the coil, how to clean her gear, & told her when she's ready to get anything else vape related to let me know & I'll show her where to do her shopping.

Everyone at work interested in vaping and to be coming to me for advice lately, which I find hilarious as I still think of myself as a noob at all this. Lol!

This is how you spread the joy of vaping. Help those you can and grow yourself through the knowledge of others. Wont be long no one minds when you are fogging out the office and once you have a few others on board people will be calling the fire department thinking your office is on fire with all the clouds.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I finally completed my cart for the 2NJT Pilak High Roller I have been wanting. So much guilt and anticipation on this one. Super pumped it will be here Tuesday.

VU Sponsors