Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Made some custom labels for my DIY juice.

a9Cza4F.jpg

d1loeBI.jpg
k2JG89v.jpg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaped & vaped, went to class, vaped in my break, back to class, vaped & vaped during lunch, class again, vaped, back to class once more, vaped all the way home, played with grandbaby, vaped, cooked dinner, ate dinner, vaped while cleaning up, & now... vaping & chilling. Ah!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Let me know how it holds up over time. I'm hesitant since someone told me they have a tendency to leak over time. But I almost want to just take the chance...hmm

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

For $27 with a 10% discount I figured it’s worth a shot. If it does start to leak after awhile I can probably figure out a way to fix it.

Carpe Nidor

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Son got a new mod and tank in his vape mail today, so I got back two mods and two tanks that I'd passed to him. Spent the evening rearranging everything and charging dead batteries. And vaping. Mixed 50ml of Cromwell's Custard, since I went through my 12ml tester already.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Son got a new mod and tank in his vape mail today, so I got back two mods and two tanks that I'd passed to him. Spent the evening rearranging everything and charging dead batteries. And vaping. Mixed 50ml of Cromwell's Custard, since I went through my 12ml tester already.
I had to mix up another 120 ML of Cromwells Custard today.
Merlin RTA runs thru the stuff.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • Rewicked the wasp-nano;
    • Refilled the Gbox 200 bottle; and the VV refill bottle as well.
  • Washed out the taifun gt3 clone,
    • replaced original frosted-glass with a plain FT replacement.
  • Broke down, rinsed & dried Hussar rta set.
    • bagged it for PIF/sale
  • Put the spare Monster v2 into the PIF/sale bag
    • built the other for fun
  • Put away the old carto-rba (smok terminator) - I'd been vaping it all day at 9w.
    • switched to the Monster v2 build for the afternoon
  • dug out some orings to fix a ringless FT DT shipment

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Your doing fine bro. I hate staggered builds. I think they look amazingly cool but I just get much better vape of a will wrapped coil. That and using 40g and up is hellacious to make staggered builds.

I hate using wrap wire that's any bigger than 38. Preferably 40 and up.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got tracking for the Entheon I bought over the weekend. Bought some swivels as the others were shot. Just bought a set of bearing swivels to hopefully replace the one I have now. Ordered 120 of xxx from the sauce for 10 bucks. Having a sale. Tested the length of a 20700 ijoy 5leg and it lasted about 5 1/2 hours before I noticed a drop in hit. Then it was still only 3.81.. Gonna finish off the night making a 3x28ss 36ss fused clapton just to kick off the night. Sorry for the book.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up 90 ml of my fave three juices. Cleaned and rewicked a few atties. I'm good for a bit now. Love that clean atty performance but I'm getting close to having to re-coil them all. Next time I'll do that :)

Checked out my new charger, a Folomov A4 from IMRBatteries. It's performing to spec so far and I'm happy with it. Going to see how it performs over time.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update...
Got a new toy today and it's awesome!
Took a stab at my first dual core fused Clapton. A1 26*2 wrapped with 40 guage Stainless.

41a2820929845cefb694509cf541a006.jpg

e7626f29ef0adf6f38e70a038e5e39db.jpg

86c266a1bf81aa8b12ad89beaf0bdd37.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Now that's a sexy coil there gadget. I just ordered some 40g today. I hope I can see it. Lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Now that's a sexy coil there gadget. I just ordered some 40g today. I hope I can see it. Lol

Oh man, these old eyes aren't as good as they used to be. I had a hell of a time threading that 40g into the guide!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Update...
Got a new toy today and it's awesome!
Took a stab at my first dual core fused Clapton. A1 26*2 wrapped with 40 guage Stainless.

41a2820929845cefb694509cf541a006.jpg

e7626f29ef0adf6f38e70a038e5e39db.jpg

86c266a1bf81aa8b12ad89beaf0bdd37.jpg

I ordered me one tonight. Hopefully I can get to use it at least once before the wife kills me in my sleep for spending more money. I think I’ll tell her I’m going to start selling coils as a side business as soon as I get enough practice with it.

Carpe Nidor

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a Sense V-Jet
17.99 was to good to pass up!
Coming from a long history of creating literally hundreds of custom themes for the HTC Sense interface on mobile phones, I couldn't resist.

5e57a29e4883224f800a4d08a7ff5b8b.jpg

Themes for a year and more. I had one years back

The phone that is.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Interesting vape week here

Tuesday - stealth vaped a Von Erl in a hospital a lot because there was an ice storm outside

After husband's surgery ran late, I went to a randomly-picked-on-the-internet vape shop (needed to just sit and vape for awhile) and made friends with a hipster Samoan who was size giant (6'6" 375 lbs named David) - bought Mr Juicy a Juul to stealth vape in the hospital - David also gave me 45 mls of free juice to try - he also said they still give samples and will just pay the fine if the FDA ever messes with them, lol

Thursday - busted by nurse vaping in Mr Juicy's room - but no consequences - so good on nurse Derek

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting vape week here

Tuesday - stealth vaped a Von Erl in a hospital a lot because there was an ice storm outside

After husband's surgery ran late, I went to a randomly-picked-on-the-internet vape shop (needed to just sit and vape for awhile) and made friends with a hipster Samoan who was size giant (6'6" 375 lbs named David) - bought Mr Juicy a Juul to stealth vape in the hospital - David also gave me 45 mls of free juice to try - he also said they still give samples and will just pay the fine if the FDA ever messes with them, lol

Thursday - busted by nurse vaping in Mr Juicy's room - but no consequences - so good on nurse Derek
Hahaha busted! I vaped in the room waiting for my daughter to be born. I still remember the sweet cherry starburst juice. Back before DIY.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha busted! I vaped in the room waiting for my daughter to be born. I still remember the sweet cherry starburst juice. Back before DIY.

I have stealth vaped everywhere but actually on an airplane, first time ever busted

He didn't actually see it, but came in the room just after exhale so thought I was vaping maple syrup, lol

Didn't have the heart to tell him it was pure Virginia Tobacco :D

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It'll be interesting to compare when ours arrive.

I actually ordered my pilot hole wrong and messaged them at like 3am and was able to get the correct whole so I could use a washer and everything be flush. Close one. Was going to have the 510 sit in top but decided against it in the nick of time.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I actually ordered my pilot hole wrong and messaged them at like 3am and was able to get the correct whole so I could use a washer and everything be flush. Close one. Was going to have the 510 sit in top but decided against it in the nick of time.

Good call, they are much, much better looking with the countersink

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

So what'd you go with

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what'd you go with

Black body, frosted Opal polar white door and a white button. Got 99silver plates coming and a mod maker in my vape drawer ready to go. Got an authentic Entheon on the way and have a white cap to top it off.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what'd you go with

Oh d22x1+12mm so the washer will be recessed like this one. At least that's what they set me up with when I ordered wrong the first time. Told them want the rda to sit flush.
c6236bbd5b9b0c0481c2da023f0e4cb5.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh d22x1+12mm so the washer will be recessed like this one. At least that's what they set me up with when I ordered wrong the first time. Told them want the rda to sit flush.
c6236bbd5b9b0c0481c2da023f0e4cb5.jpg

Oh ok I thought you changed from what you told me earlier. I got it now.

Can't believe I didn't check this but do you know how wide the orca is?

Edit: found it. 24mm

VU Sponsors