Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I used the coils they supplied. So far it's meh....
Throw some of your own coils in, I'm running some 6 wrap fused claptons 2.5ID with cotton bacon and it's amazing, I also fully saturated the cotton and vaped it until dry before filling, trick I learned on YouTube, gets the pores going

Sent from my Pixel XL

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Practiced alien coils
Rebuild my RDAS
Using this cotton again, CANT TASTE SHIT WITH CB!! don't know why
4e7ae6aa449849f88d36ff1e522fc418.jpg

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Throw some of your own coils in, I'm running some 6 wrap fused claptons 2.5ID with cotton bacon and it's amazing, I also fully saturated the cotton and vaped it until dry before filling, trick I learned on YouTube, gets the pores going

Sent from my Pixel XL

Maybe I should've cleaned it first too lol

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Practiced alien coils
Rebuild my RDAS
Using this cotton again, CANT TASTE SHIT WITH CB!! don't know why
4e7ae6aa449849f88d36ff1e522fc418.jpg

I used cotton bacon religiously for a long time.... Until one day I ran out... I had some cotton sheets that came free with something forget what it was....

Instantly I had like 5 times the flavor and absolutely 0 break in time.... Never getting CB again... Ordered some while I was using the pads and ended up just giving it away....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used cotton bacon religiously for a long time.... Until one day I ran out... I had some cotton sheets that came free with something forget what it was....

Instantly I had like 5 times the flavor and absolutely 0 break in time.... Never getting CB again... Ordered some while I was using the pads and ended up just giving it away....

Ikr... I'm going back to using jap cotton
I think Cb is fucking up...
I just ordered some Jap cottons from amazon it takes a month and half to get to me... I don't trust the ones on ebay... they clone it too you know!!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Re wicked and coiled my Ammit in search of improvement...Some made but, still not there for me.

Wicked and coiled my Taifun GT3 after replacing the broken glass it came shipped with...Liking the kayfun v5 slightly better for taste but still experimenting with it.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Opened my first zample box, promptly fell in love with waffle madness

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tryed 5 new to me juice flavors, re wicked my mad hatter mini and traded some juice with a buddy.

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Practicing framed staples, and having a heck of a hard time. Darnit, Darit, Darnit.....

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Knocked my bottle of Gingerbread Man off of my counter. About had a heart attack. Of course I had the cap off. That is all that came out. I was gonna suck it back up with the dropper but, floor is dirty as fuck lol.
IMG_1945.JPG

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Knocked my bottle of Gingerbread Man off of my counter. About had a heart attack. Of course I had the cap off. That is all that came out. I was gonna suck it back up with the dropper but, floor is dirty as fuck lol.
View attachment 74087
I've knocked my juices over before (and recently, too). I had the same thing happen - sudden fear of losing a lot of liquid followed by realizing almost nothing came out and *phew*! :D

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got to check out my new Boreas Tank..What a fkn beast of a tank...RDA flavor and clouds for days
I have 2 of em. My only tanks until my Troll gets here tomorrow. I am not much of a tanker but, I like them.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Talked to a coworker about vaping today. He has tried ecigs and vape pens and does not like either. I told him I had the same problem and wasn't thrilled with my first mod either. My second mod is what made me get off cigarette completely.

Didn't want to get all preachy with him so we left it at that. Hopefully we get a chance to talk again.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Combined remnants of 5 or so juices into a single bottle, cleaning up before I make some new batches. Have to get rid of my 3mg juices and gonna step down to 2mg (or maybe 1.5mg) on my next mixing session. Amazing how those "mix them all together" juices turn out pretty darn good.

And mixed up a new concoction to try out a flavor I have had a while but never used. TFA honeydew 2. Figured it would be a typical tfa concentration, but is actually pretty concentrated. Used 5% and probably should have used 3%. Pretty tasty though. Just a bit overpowering, but not in a perfumey nasty way. Think it will become a staple in the mixing box.

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Re wicked my twisted messes rda too try new flavors, found a deal on a goon clone im picking up monday and traded some juice.

Erbz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mixed up my first 2 proper diy mixes, a whisky amaretto, and a dutch chocolate mint. Experienced my first full on dry burn and also saw e juice catch fire on a really hot coil.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I scratched all the paint off my gunmetal and black Alien mod with my thumb nail and a plastic butter knife. Then I finally built (wrapped) a halfway decent pair of claptons on a CCI Archon 3 post deck. Whew...

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I bought an Hcigar VT75 DNA mod and vaped..Last night I bought an SX mini M class and vaped...cant wait to get the mods

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tried TC today for the first time...Used an OBS T-VCT tank with a Ni200 .25 coil...Tried it on my Laisimo L1...I still need to work on it a bit.

Received my Joyetech Cuboid 150, using it now and ill be putting a build on a newly acquired OBS Crius Plus.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Built a dual coil set up on a Hasthur RDA that runs ~0.5 (R) Ohm +\- 0.02 (R), vaped. And since after 00:00 here locally, starting tomorrow by vaping some more. I might build another set up on a Velocity style clone later on, or not. That'll depend on if I talk myself into or out of it. :)

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I poured a bottle of DIY juice down the drain. Made notes on what I didn't like about it and possible correction for the next batch.
I'm okay with dumping DIY juice because
1 - it costs less than a buck to make 30 ml
2 - life is too short to vape juice which doesn't taste good
3 - I'm still learning and I already knew some of it would be no good.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too.

1. X4 Coils - due next Friday.
2. T6 Coils - due Tuesday.
3. Cloud Beast - due Tuesday.
3. Smok Alien (Gunmetal) without the Baby Beast - due next Thursday.

Nice haul.....

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have a brand new Samsung 25r that just stopped working trying to revive it on the Opus will see..

VU Sponsors