Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Got my buddy all setup and he was most appreciative. We did a complete teardown of his setup and cleaned everything thoroughly.
1. Rewrapped his 2 batteries and gave him 2 of the LG HE4's received the other day
2. Cleaned the Kaos mod up, Q-tip/OCD style
3. Put his Doge V2 and Mutation RDA through the ultrasonic cleaner and build them up. Replaced the O rings on the mutation as they were frayed.
4. 120ml cherry cigar
5. 60ml Mama J's GOC (he dubbed it Mama J's Crack Rock)
6. Blind pick 2 bottles from the 20mm Ammo Can (private stash) and he didn't get my Nefertiti
7. Made him toss the 11 cigs still in pack in the thrash for the effort.

Then chain vaped like it was illegal after today and made my wife a homemade cheesecake from scratch.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping changed my life by getting me off the analogs. Can only speak for myself but feel compelled to share that with others looking to get off the cigarettes.
I feel exactly the same way!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I polished the frosted cap on my VLS RDA. Then I shot my iStick TC60.

9e9d10ac923c716bce16828e75fe7f63.jpg

0490aa75cc231fa3cfc21dbdf9ec1d3e.jpg

494b87c71645d948fbd3746db5ba2006.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put in some new coils in my Fire Luke, rewicked it, & remembered why it's my favorite tank! Man, I love this thing. I switched back & forth between using that & my squonk. It was a good day for vaping...the rest of my day, however, was not so nice. But, tomorrow's another day!... Oh, wait, it is tomorrow. FUCK YEAH!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Coffee and coils. Kids booted me from the Xbox so I'll be doing some framed staples. Well attempting them.
fa38b984736e3dc29267c70e5f6e96ad.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
You need more than one XBOX!
As for the staples, good luck on them. I tried that once and it didn't even come close to working out.
Fused Claptons is all I can handle.
Just using straight now because a friend gave me all his old 22mm RDA's.
I'm starting to like these old RDA's. All authentic and made in the USA or the Philippines.
Can get great flavor out of them with very little power. Not a cloud chaser so it works out.
Building on some of them can be a little tough, but I am finding that it is worth it.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
yep been polishing some frosted/clear Wasp caps.
Just need to figure out what to use as the final polish...
Novus plastic polish.
Sorry, can't provide the link.
Cant remember where I got it but it works slick as hell
It's a 3 step system . #1,2,and 3.
I last used it on a friends 69 Charger speedo and tach lenses.
Came out looking brand new.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Novus plastic polish.
Sorry, can't provide the link.
Cant remember where I got it but it works slick as hell
It's a 3 step system . #1,2,and 3.
I last used it on a friends 69 Charger speedo and tach lenses.
Came out looking brand new.
Thanks was using Meguires plastic polish but it does not polish fine enough.
Good for getting close though.
Found Novus on Amazon and in basket now.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need more than one XBOX!
As for the staples, good luck on them. I tried that once and it didn't even come close to working out.
Fused Claptons is all I can handle.
Just using straight now because a friend gave me all his old 22mm RDA's.
I'm starting to like these old RDA's. All authentic and made in the USA or the Philippines.
Can get great flavor out of them with very little power. Not a cloud chaser so it works out.
Building on some of them can be a little tough, but I am finding that it is worth it.
Actually made a framed staple. Suprise myself. It looks loose but it's a first.lol. will install it later. Gotta figure out which rsa will be best.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must be unamerican. I have no Xbox or similar device.
Play games on a PC sometimes.
I have no good pc or PC money. Lol Xbox seemed cheaper at the time. But with a terrabyte of games it got expensive quick. Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered some patinos alien makers. No real desire to make aliens yets but figure multi core fused claptons or maybe they would hold everything for a staggered fused clapton

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Started building a wrapping jig tonight for the ribbon wire I got in yesterday. Going to start trying to make some framed staples for the squonk kits this weekend. Been watching some YouTube videos getting ideas on how to make the jig. Pretty sure there will be several updates to it before I get it right.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I was (still am sort of) chasing clouds. Had some materials left over so i decided to demonstrate the importance of a build. This is a five second video and was done intentionally.

Series mod, 2 fully charged Sony VCT5 batteries, Comp Life Clone (wasn't going to ruin anything I cared about), parallel wrapped ni80 22 gauge wire @ .05 ohms with cotton bacon on 100% VG DIY juice.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I went with the hubby on a tank hunt. He wanted an RTA he could use his 510 tip with. He decided on a Vandyvape Pyro. I made the coils, put them on his deck, and all that jazz, so he can use it.
He does not want to learn.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk
A family that vapes together, stays together!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yea I just got my wife vaping a couple months ago. I'm surprised she stuck with it. She still uses her penguin limited edition. No interest in a different mod which I could easily set her up with. Whatever works.

Get off some of that cash and buy her an Underground Squonk!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea I just got my wife vaping a couple months ago. I'm surprised she stuck with it. She still uses her penguin limited edition. No interest in a different mod which I could easily set her up with. Whatever works.

Sounds like my mother. She still relies on the Innokin VV3, of which she has 3 now. The one she bought, and the ones my hubby and I gave her when we upgraded.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned and assembled a new coppervape Hussar in mini-mode. Trying it out for the first time.
Cleaned Aromamizer V1 for sale/PIF, ditto the Pulse-24.
Cleaned and rigged the Haku-Clone with the same ribbon-clapton now in the Wasp.
Cleaned up Monster V2 clone for further work tomorrow.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Learned how to make a staggered fused clapton. Third time was a charm.
8ae0f9bf8cc7cc372df92a8c6ba842ef.jpg
53954b986bb38b43c910f78efb57f8e0.jpg

Dang, that looks great! I've been my up to start learning how to get started on making simple coils. Someday I hope to be doing complex ones like that. Gotta crawl before I run.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang, that looks great! I've been my up to start learning how to get started on making simple coils. Someday I hope to be doing complex ones like that. Gotta crawl before I run.

I've been making single coils for years. I never thought I'd make something like this either. It just kinda clicks and when it does. The first one that had some decent spots I was like oh damn its working. Then it messed up again. But I get half way through and want to speed up cuz I feel like it takes forever. Then mess up again. Lol

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yea but your five hours comes out great 90 percent of the time. I'm over here just meh. Lol

But I come out feeling like I'm coming off a bender lol

I also lost a full package of cotton bacon, I think I threw it away the other day when I was cleaning up :(:rolleyes:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But I come out feeling like I'm coming off a bender lol

I also lost a full package of cotton bacon, I think I threw it away the other day when I was cleaning up :(:rolleyes:
Lol to the bender. And boo to the lost bacon.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hmm what did I do on a lazy Sunday that's vape related..

Had a vape and a coffee first thing of the morning..

Spent some time browsing fasttech added about 10 things to my wish list (not all vape related)

Checked my Tracking on my 100$ DIY supplies order (Possibly tomorrow or Tuesday)

Checked my Tracking on my Fasttech order which consists of 1 RDA and 2x Flashlights (Going to be delivered tomorrow I believe).

Vaped some more...

Had a Smoothie (not vape related but tasty).

Won a 25$ gift certificate from the DIY shop I get my nic from, also have 10$ credit with them so next order = cheap

Got a dry hit because I'm an idiot so I rewicked.

Vaped some more.

Vaped while doing some household chores..

Took a vape break and decided to have another coffee..

Went back to browsing fasttech, added a couple things to my cart (not all vape related) then remembered I have an unshipped order there that hasn't shipped in couple weeks, began to furiously chain vape thinking about it... lol...

Came to the decision I'm not going to order from fasttech again until my order ships (yeah good luck with that my shinyitis is already itching as soon I'll have no vape mail on the way).

Filled up my 20ml bottles as they were getting below 50%

Charged 2 sets of batteries..

Went back to fasttech, went through my wish list and placed an order with the stuff that is either in stock or ships next day..

Depressingly vape for I have lost control to my shinyitis problem.

Look forward to this week as I'll have all sorts of new vape stuff to play with :D

VU Sponsors