Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check this out...
I googled Noisy Cricket Switch and look what I found.

New Noisy Cricket 10.00 from Wismec US

https://wismec.us/noisy-cricket-mod.html

I know they aren't for everybody but 10 bucks?

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
I saw another mod for $10, but with only low, medium, and high settings. I went with a $20 eleaf pico 200W.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Woohoo.. Can't wait for that

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Got the empty boxes separated. The one on the left is mods I'm keeping, the middle is atties I'm keeping, and the one on the right is the stuff I'll be selling. There's more stuff already in boxes, too. I also have stuff without boxes. Authentics, clones, and unknowns.

mdPaU9k.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the empty boxes separated. The one on the left is mods I'm keeping, the middle is atties I'm keeping, and the one on the right is the stuff I'll be selling. There's more stuff already in boxes, too. I also have stuff without boxes. Authentics, clones, and unknowns.

mdPaU9k.jpg

let me know what squonk stuff you have before @Wtmke1 sees it lol

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha definitely. I'll let you get in this one this time. Got like 6 mods in the last month so I might have to slow down before the wife talks crap. Lol

Same here. I feel like we both started squonking at the same time. I have a lot of mods now but you never know when something will catch your eye. I need more RSA's though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. I feel like we both started squonking at the same time. I have a lot of mods now but you never know when something will catch your eye. I need more RSA's though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yea I started with a boxer clone and ran from there.shinyitus is strong in this one. Lol

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
012b026b9863252857a570dec586fcdb.jpg

Stopped by the local B&M to browse and bs with the one guy there that actually knows something about vaping and he told me they had the drag on sale. So of course I bought one. He even tossed in a couple of Samsung 25Rs in for free. Sometimes local ain’t so bad.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
@CrazyChef v2.0 if you were tossing these boxes to make room for the new spring/summer collection, please toss some my way, thank you very much ;)

I'm unboxing flavors today from bcf and ooo, finishing up work and then having an mixing evening at home. Hopefully I can find someone making dinner so I can focus on recipes lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I vaped!
I spent the day vaping on my new iJoy Captain PD1865.
Lovin the size of this mod, it just fits perfect in my hand.
Second photo next to the Therion for size comparison.
1st set of batteries lasted pretty much all day, 273 puffs!
87d35063512a7214e43a5d9d063cab1e.jpg

0b4673f0c29eaf04fb4432d35adbbdcf.jpg

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got some 120ml bottles and a bunch of flavors in today. Made a 120ml of cream soda, a 120ml of my own recipe berry punch and a 120ml of caramel cappuccino, because you have to vape coffee when you drink coffee ️.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
120ml of caramel cappuccino, because you have to vape coffee when you drink coffee
:giggle: I just order 570ml of juice today and most of it was caramel waffle cappuccino -
One 2x120ml order (diff flav's) was from Om Vapors. Haven't tried them before. The price roped me in and I'm expecting to get exactly what I paid $5.50ea for :blech: I'll see...

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In keeping up with making sure I have a backup mod at the ready, I pulled the factory deck out of my iJoy mini rdta box, and put in the rebuildable deck that came with it. I grabbed the vandyvape 316L stainless wire I bought, wrapped a couple coils, and installed those. Then I wicked it. Then came the fun.
While installing the deck, my fingers got pricked, which left small dots of blood on the cotton. Not wanting to start over with the cotton, I just finished up the installation. That tiny amount of blood ain't gonna hurt anyways.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In keeping up with making sure I have a backup mod at the ready, I pulled the factory deck out of my iJoy mini rdta box, and put in the rebuildable deck that came with it. I grabbed the vandyvape 316L stainless wire I bought, wrapped a couple coils, and installed those. Then I wicked it. Then came the fun.
While installing the deck, my fingers got pricked, which left small dots of blood on the cotton. Not wanting to start over with the cotton, I just finished up the installation. That tiny amount of blood ain't gonna hurt anyways.
I dunno just tiny amounts of skin oil from clean finners tastes bad.
But my finners are crossed for ya.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Vampire vape

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rebuilt my Revolver Reloaded 2 Mech/RDTA Combo with my standard N80 Aliens
b8d7236132299b7c3b991d2603a9c425.jpg
e27264f507e64821ca2e47e29f715989.jpg

Used the last bit of a juice I mixed up and forgot about, that after the “accidental” steep was a spot on Clone of a flavor I liked called “The Dreamer” (Peach-Strawberry-Pineapple)...so, I just mixed up 60ml of it and am kicking myself for not mixing it up when I realized I was getting low, because now I’ve gotta wait for it to steep to be able to use it!
Tiding myself over with some “No Coconut Tigers Blood” that I mixed up yesterday, instead.
Just ordered another 20 flavors from BCF and thinking an intervention might be required to limit my ability to purchase things on the internet, as this order, when delivered, will put me at 75+ Flavors and I just really got into DIY a matter of weeks ago.

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Mixed a couple of flavors for single flavor testing, and then decided I could make my favorite juice. Normally I keep my mixes in colored bottles (cobalt/frosted pink/amber/frosted black) but since as usual my single flavor testers took over all of them, I for once grabbed one of my clear bottles. It was a surprise, I always hear people say how dark there juices are etc, but for me there's no way of seeing it in these colored bottles. Take a look at this bottle and tell me it won't remind you of something else ...:sad: at least it matches the name I guess, now with that in my head I probably won't be vaping it in a week lol.

And before someone thinks that I shook the living crap out of it, sorry but no, I was about to do that.

20180322_003632-1.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rewicked my rta, checked shipping status for some juice and a new rta.

I also went to the FDA regulations site and left a comment. They opened comments to the public regarding proposed flavor restrictions/regulations. None are able to be viewed yet, likely still in the comment review phase. It's looking promising though, when I commented there were only 10 comments. Now they're showing 790 comments received.

If anyone is interested, here's the site. Any U.S. vapers who weigh in could help the cause as the FDA seems intent on hearing how flavorings may be helping them kick tobacco. The positive effects of flavor choice alongside their study findings which suggest flavorings are one of the top 3 reasons underage vapers are vaping. Fingers crossed that it helps persuade them to leave flavors alone.

https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=FDA-2017-N-6565-0001

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I recently recovered the battery door on my Therion but I didn't really care for the light brown Ostrich leg skin so I attempted to antique it.
I think it came out pretty good.
050161bc81c9bb1c013f7767fc98571a.jpg

I said to myself, "I know that's Gadget's even before read his post.
Really nice job on the leather!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed a couple of flavors for single flavor testing, and then decided I could make my favorite juice. Normally I keep my mixes in colored bottles (cobalt/frosted pink/amber/frosted black) but since as usual my single flavor testers took over all of them, I for once grabbed one of my clear bottles. It was a surprise, I always hear people say how dark there juices are etc, but for me there's no way of seeing it in these colored bottles. Take a look at this bottle and tell me it won't remind you of something else ...:sad: at least it matches the name I guess, now with that in my head I probably won't be vaping it in a week lol.

And before someone thinks that I shook the living crap out of it, sorry but no, I was about to do that.

View attachment 107003
I keep my Nic that is not in deep freeze in Amber glass. But all my juice goes into clear glass.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rewicked my rta, checked shipping status for some juice and a new rta.

I also went to the FDA regulations site and left a comment. They opened comments to the public regarding proposed flavor restrictions/regulations. None are able to be viewed yet, likely still in the comment review phase. It's looking promising though, when I commented there were only 10 comments. Now they're showing 790 comments received.

If anyone is interested, here's the site. Any U.S. vapers who weigh in could help the cause as the FDA seems intent on hearing how flavorings may be helping them kick tobacco. The positive effects of flavor choice alongside their study findings which suggest flavorings are one of the top 3 reasons underage vapers are vaping. Fingers crossed that it helps persuade them to leave flavors alone.

Other than nixing smoking advertising, what's lowered the number of ppl/ who started smoking....(not a ?)
It wasn't the gov telling big tobacco what flavors they could use.
It wasn't the gov telling big tobacco how much nic to use or what additives to use or not.
It wasn't the gov anything, other than legal age limit, "Don't Smoke" campaign. Mainly it's better parenting imo.
If under legal age and don't smoke, I could see something in that regard because imo if you don't smoke there's no need to vape. But nothing should be done that harms the help it does.

For legal age, FDA needs to STFU about vaping.
I can use the #1 mind altering drug because its legal - lol
I can go to many Dr's and complain about this or that and get whatever I want.
Underage, I can go to prison.
But yeah, lets needlessly f with the masses that no longer smoke.

btw, I'm just sittin here sucking down this breakfast vape this am

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rebuilt my Revolver Reloaded 2 Mech/RDTA Combo with my standard N80 Aliens
b8d7236132299b7c3b991d2603a9c425.jpg
e27264f507e64821ca2e47e29f715989.jpg

Used the last bit of a juice I mixed up and forgot about, that after the “accidental” steep was a spot on Clone of a flavor I liked called “The Dreamer” (Peach-Strawberry-Pineapple)...so, I just mixed up 60ml of it and am kicking myself for not mixing it up when I realized I was getting low, because now I’ve gotta wait for it to steep to be able to use it!
Tiding myself over with some “No Coconut Tigers Blood” that I mixed up yesterday, instead.
Just ordered another 20 flavors from BCF and thinking an intervention might be required to limit my ability to purchase things on the internet, as this order, when delivered, will put me at 75+ Flavors and I just really got into DIY a matter of weeks ago.

Hahahahaha.....you actually think some one will stop you from buying flavors??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

View attachment 107003
Looks like some love custard to me ;)

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

mdPaU9k.jpg
Good god mate, I thought I had a problem..

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahahaha.....you actually think some one will stop you from buying flavors??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey, you never know! They have interventions and groups for all sorts of things nowadays...drinking problem? They got AA and they have interventions for it...drug addiction? They got NA and interventions...sex addiction? They’ve got marriage.
Why should buying flavors not have its own group and subsequent group to help stomp it out

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey, you never know! They have interventions and groups for all sorts of things nowadays...drinking problem? They got AA and they have interventions for it...drug addiction? They got NA and interventions...sex addiction? They’ve got marriage.
Why should buying flavors not have its own group and subsequent group to help stomp it out

Because vapers have enablers, and a lot of them.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my last couple of DoggyStyles in the mail (yay) ... Working on a peanut butter based vape and getting nowhere with it. Gonna have to do some research on that one :)

Looking at my collection of tanks that I used to love, and don't anymore. I think another cleanup and sort day is coming my way soon :wait:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Lol! I think you gotta stay away from the Daily Mixing thread and the recipe section....otherwise, there is no hope for either of us! Maybe you should start the group! Lol!!!!:giggle:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Read the RFC From the FDA.

Big Tobacco wants vaping shut down since they cant control it or compete with it long term. I for one woudlnt but anything from big tobacco if I knew it benefited them. They dismissed it as a passing phase, tried to get on the wagon far too late so now they want to set the wagon on fire and destroy it. Going after the pieces that make the whole is an effective battle strategy. Flavoring is a pretty critical element to the vaping experience in my humble opinion.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Read the RFC From the FDA.

Big Tobacco wants vaping shut down since they cant control it or compete with it long term. I for one woudlnt but anything from big tobacco if I knew it benefited them. They dismissed it as a passing phase, tried to get on the wagon far too late so now they want to set the wagon on fire and destroy it. Going after the pieces that make the whole is an effective battle strategy. Flavoring is a pretty critical element to the vaping experience in my humble opinion.
Ah....very true. I just meant here on the forum. :DThe FDA/Big Tobacco might be able to....but I’m hoping the Baking/food/beverage industry puts them in their place. They’re the reason we have flavoring in the first place. We shall see how it unfolds.....

VU Sponsors