Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I think it's pretty safe too say, it works on aluminum and zinc alloy.

Sold my stripped and polished HOHM Slice in the classifieds. After looking at my other one with the skin on it I decided to strip and polish it!
fee776dcb69d652e30141523e6861525.jpg
8ac1c4238240bf81ffd6f03cffec97ad.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lessie......ordered new flavors from BCF. Tracked some vapemail. Got a Cylon from @Proatype which I am loving! Mixed 60ml Strawberry Shortcake Bar cause it’s one of my favorites. Filled a few tanks and charged a few batteries. Good day.<3

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have several devices that I stripped and polished, I think they look better than they did originally.
750bbad46d2d91889e5beaf91f5f639c.jpg
8787de838560bfe240f2172fb0aaad46.jpg
5f6263b01869a6b626229b6247f8301f.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

The Mont Blanc is a little out of place with the Alien. ;)

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That was a GREAT deal you got!

It was, I love it! he soaked all the atomizers in soap and water before packing them though, without rinsing and drying them...not even gonna start cleaning those until ...later... Lol

30 510 threads coated in green gook

I'm not gonna say how many mods I got, because I still bought yet another one late last night, Asmodus Luna #166 (it's gorgeous)

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It was, I love it! he soaked all the atomizers in soap and water before packing them though, without rinsing and drying them...not even gonna start cleaning those until ...later... Lol

30 510 threads coated in green gook
Throw 'em all in a tub of water and sit it in the sink with running water for a bit. It'll make the clean up a little easier, if not quicker.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgot to order cotton for wicks, so, had to make the trip to the local vape shop that I haven’t been to in a good long while.
New crop of employees, seemingly nice enough, though, a bit on the dim side.
Asked what kind of Cotton Wicks they carry, and asked for a bag of Kendo and a bag of Cotton Bacon.
Figured I’d ask if they carried Sony batteries (they still don’t).
She was very thorough, though and asked if I needed wire...I laughed and said that wouldn’t be necessary and she offered me some coils...this piqued my interest a bit as I’d spoken to the owner many moons ago about donating coils I don’t use when I get on a big building spree and was pretty much shot down.
Asked what kind of coils and she said “These really cool Clapton’s that are called Fused Clapton’s...he makes them himself by hand!” and she got one out that was janky as all hell. I got my phone out and pulled up a couple pics and said “Does he make these?”
5f8c94f953773210183371c668530b71.jpg
2e4530036d9c16c690c1b9a29c09e147.jpg

She stated that you have to order professional coils like that online and are pricey...after my mental *FacePalm* I explained that those were coils I made and offered to donate to that very shop and was turned down.
She was still very courteous and asked if I needed juice as well, and I explained I make my juice nowadays. She got a little chuckle and said “Make your own coils and juice and you get your batts and mods online...you’re pretty much self-sufficient” I said yep, now I just need my Cotton seeds to come in and I could do my own Wicks, jokingly...and a couple of “Clouds, Brah!” guys came over going “Man, what you mean? Just get a goat and you don’t have to worry about growing anything..you can just shave the cotton off the goat!”
I didn’t even bother attempting to correct them or educate them in any way and just said “Yeah man, well...take it easy” and left. Not really sure what to do with that...just figured I’d share...

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Forgot to order cotton for wicks, so, had to make the trip to the local vape shop that I haven’t been to in a good long while.
New crop of employees, seemingly nice enough, though, a bit on the dim side.
Asked what kind of Cotton Wicks they carry, and asked for a bag of Kendo and a bag of Cotton Bacon.
Figured I’d ask if they carried Sony batteries (they still don’t).
She was very thorough, though and asked if I needed wire...I laughed and said that wouldn’t be necessary and she offered me some coils...this piqued my interest a bit as I’d spoken to the owner many moons ago about donating coils I don’t use when I get on a big building spree and was pretty much shot down.
Asked what kind of coils and she said “These really cool Clapton’s that are called Fused Clapton’s...he makes them himself by hand!” and she got one out that was janky as all hell. I got my phone out and pulled up a couple pics and said “Does he make these?”
5f8c94f953773210183371c668530b71.jpg
2e4530036d9c16c690c1b9a29c09e147.jpg

She stated that you have to order professional coils like that online and are pricey...after my mental *FacePalm* I explained that those were coils I made and offered to donate to that very shop and was turned down.
She was still very courteous and asked if I needed juice as well, and I explained I make my juice nowadays. She got a little chuckle and said “Make your own coils and juice and you get your batts and mods online...you’re pretty much self-sufficient” I said yep, now I just need my Cotton seeds to come in and I could do my own Wicks, jokingly...and a couple of “Clouds, Brah!” guys came over going “Man, what you mean? Just get a goat and you don’t have to worry about growing anything..you can just shave the cotton off the goat!”
I didn’t even bother attempting to correct them or educate them in any way and just said “Yeah man, well...take it easy” and left. Not really sure what to do with that...just figured I’d share...

I love me some goat cotton, yeahhhhhh

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about what I DIDN'T do that was vape related...
I DIDN'T bring a spare set of batteries, nor a backup mod, when going out on my errands today.
Guess who's batteries died before he was only about halfway through his errands???

FML

Ouch! I was in a similar boat a couple days ago...being unable to vape. I typically work night shifts, but managed to blackmail my way into a few morning shifts, but wasn’t paying attention and was groggy that morning (I’m not used to seeing mornings unless I just haven’t gone to bed yet), and grabbed my 30ml bottle of juice and my RR2 and went to work. At break time I go to top off the tank and realize I grabbed my 30ml bottle of PG from my DIY kit rather than the fresh made bottle of juice I thought I’d grabbed.
Luckily, the manager that day was the one cool one and noticed me ripping into customers and fellow employees and pulled me aside and told me that I either had to take one of his cigs or go get some vape juice or he was gonna slip me a Xanax...of course I opted for the Xanax, but apparently that was a joke (the bastard) and I got an extra 15 minutes on lunch break to run to my apartment and get the right bottle.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Revived an old Kooper Plus to make a test run on repaired powder oven. I thought this was only 80 watts. Apparently its 200. Surprise, surprise.

As it was-
693ryu.jpg

Bare Metal-
x4omyc.jpg

Shot with some getting clumpy powder (Metallic Powder Blue)-
9sw8sg.jpg

Added a 14mm varitube 510 connection and need to wait for the replacement magnets to show up so the door can go back on and need to find my 1mm electronics tape so I can get teh creen cover back on and put this fella back into action.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fully disassembled my SZX mod and RDA and gave all the pieces a good cleaning and Vinegar soak
8f5b2b266da0f42cf795dc9fe22034a4.jpg

Took about half of the sticks of Aliens I made a couple weeks back and straightened them out and coiled them up
618464a8f62c645ef257d96ad2a0c93a.jpg

Cherry-picked a couple of them and popped them in my freshly washed SZX
b3f2d79b13ca75e2c2d365b514faf633.jpg
0291bfe335b285101b0dc22ce5d95a6f.jpg

Now, just vaping on some of @Mykreign’s Slap Yo Mama BCP and trying to decide if I want to straighten and coil up the rest of my Alien sticks from that run
1b0c3e8ea0fa6334190faba60162e022.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made my first batch of DIY juice! I made Mustard Milk and a Mint Julep Cream. They are sitting in the dark for a week, per recipe recommendations, but I am dying to try them. :stars:
you should try every recipe right after you make it. Otherwise, you wont know how it changed in a week.

Steeping is made more complicated than it needs to be in my opinion. If you like a juice right after you make it, then vape it. If you dont, then let it sit and try again tomorrow.

LestatBP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
you should try every recipe right after you make it. Otherwise, you wont know how it changed in a week.

Steeping is made more complicated than it needs to be in my opinion. If you like a juice right after you make it, then vape it. If you dont, then let it sit and try again tomorrow.

Thanks, I wondered if I should. I'll try it today after I empty this tank I'm working on.

VU Sponsors