Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
2d9374d7e646289a973fb2a8f68fa84d.jpg
is my work horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Dug out a tank that never really impressed me, the iJoy Tornado Nano.
I figured I'd put a new coil in it and give it another shot.
It came with a black glass that's pretty much opague so I didn't use it. I decided to put it on for that stealth look.
Surprise, Surprise!

7f5af79d18386d906aeec42851f5d1e1.jpg

2c7813c9e62295a375329d2d1056d6e8.jpg

837d5595de377fde30c81251c21e6cad.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a few things.

LorAnn Bavarian Cream 16 oz
LorAnn Peanut Butter 16 oz
LorAnn Lemon Oil 1 oz
LorAnn Orange Brandy 1 oz
LorAnn Strawberry 1 oz

A couple of DoggyStyle tanks from FT

I should be good for a couple of weeks now ;)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ordered a few things.

LorAnn Bavarian Cream 16 oz
LorAnn Peanut Butter 16 oz
LorAnn Lemon Oil 1 oz
LorAnn Orange Brandy 1 oz
LorAnn Strawberry 1 oz

A couple of DoggyStyle tanks from FT

I should be good for a couple of weeks now ;)
Double check the specs on that Lemon Oil - LorAnn also sells actual flavoring oils. Not good for vaping. Anything they sell that says "water soluble" is okay to use in DIY juice.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Double check the specs on that Lemon Oil - LorAnn also sells actual flavoring oils. Not good for vaping. Anything they sell that says "water soluble" is okay to use in DIY juice.

I hear ya CrazyChef. At the minute concentration (one drop per 10 ml) I use it at I figure I'm good. Been doing this for 5 years now and am still here :)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered 2 more bottles of Nilla Cake from Pure Coils.com I also have a bone to pick with Pure Coils. How the hell can you run a business the way you do? Your customer service is simply incredible. I've also come to the conclusion that you must not have a life or sleep. I placed my order and less than 5 minutes later I received a shipping notice. Less than 5 Minutes! That is insane! Keep up the crappy service! Oh and the personal notes thanking customers for their business? Really? Keep that shit up and it will look like you value your customers. DO you really want that kind of business reputation? Sheesh!

BTW I think I'm addicted to this juice.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered 2 more bottles of Nilla Cake from Pure Coils.com I also have a bone to pick with Pure Coils. How the hell can you run a business the way you do? Your customer service is simply incredible. I've also come to the conclusion that you must not have a life or sleep. I placed my order and less than 5 minutes later I received a shipping notice. Less than 5 Minutes! That is insane! Keep up the crappy service! Oh and the personal notes thanking customers for their business? Really? Keep that shit up and it will look like you value your customers. DO you really want that kind of business reputation? Sheesh!

Computers do not sleep.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Hah! Well, I was already going to the post office, so I figured I might as well take your order too. :D

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Built and wicked a new t3 mini squonk mod. Now I'm kinda in the process of putting together my diy squonk mod. Making these mods in a pain to get the contacts right. Now to stain it a black cherry color. Hope it turns out well. Will definitely post up pics

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Out of boredom I attempted to make a three strand braided coil..... It looks like crap but surprisingly enough it actually works pretty well. I need to build a better jig to hold the wires properly. This was just a spur of the moment, hey I think I’ll try this thing.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tracked some stuff to no avail unfortunately. Also bought a coppervape squonk from the classies.got my diy mod finished.pretty good day minus the shapeways tracking crap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors