Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered 2 Wasp nano frosted caps and a few drip tips.
Got 4 30Q batteries in vape mail. Let them warm up a while and are now charging.
Where did you get the caps?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well tried my luck again. But opened a ticket and requested a blue color cap since I got orange last time. Here's to hoping.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep just search on Wasp nano

will wait to see how I like the frosted caps and then either order more frosted or more baby diaper dump colored ones as spares.
Could you polish out the frosted and make a clear cap?
665965470464412f9324e8732b42b3a7.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly not sure.a guy on eBay has them for the sxk Haku clone. Also has the rda itself for 27. The cap is 22 I think

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm the same stuff that one would polish a headlight with would work. And a dremel buffing wheel might fit inside the cap pretty well...
will experiment on one of my frosted ones when they come in.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm the same stuff that one would polish a headlight with would work. And a dremel buffing wheel might fit inside the cap pretty well...
will experiment on one of my frosted ones when they come in.
Sounds like a plan. I was thinking a Dremel would fit in quite nicely

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Late night drunk buy was a sample pack from the sauce la. Capone,open road and the caramel waffle cappuccino. Hope the cappuccino is good. Not like straight coffee. Maybe I'll never find a coffee.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaped since I opened my eyes and mixed up over 100 ML's of DIY. One new mix called American Blend Gold that smells like a freshly opened pack of Marlboro which has been a real long time since I smelled that!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just farting around while everyone but one son is napping. Hope the drill isn't too loud. 2x28x36 SS. Finally getting the hand of it. Now to rest my hand for a minute. Ha ha
76fac5e4a8845a5885737ec65fa35750.jpg
b588dd01c98146190dd8f7b2f1e61cf4.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta cut back on vape spending. Today I ordered the modefined Sirius despite some bad reviews and I haven't even received my drag and kylin yet.

Also ordered new tweezers and wire cutters.

Rebuilt a ton of attys and cleaned bottles.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta cut back on vape spending. Today I ordered the modefined Sirius despite some bad reviews and I haven't even received my drag and kylin yet.

Yea Ive spent over since Thursday. Not lacking but need to slow down for sure. Ha ha

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Lol! Yeah, I said that, too....like 10 times, then a new recipe comes out.....what I gotta do is keep off the internet. I’m pretty sure neither is gonna happen....argh.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Make sure you do the update on the Sirius

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes it was, I'm pretty pleased. Now my Therion family will be complete. Did you find a rta to suit you?
The steamcrave you sent me is still my go to tank. I don't think i'll ever get rid of that thing :)

I have a kylin that will be delivered today so i'll try that one out.

I can make my own fused claptons now so i'll try and make a smaller coil to fit the rtas i have.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The steamcrave you sent me is still my go to tank. I don't think i'll ever get rid of that thing :)

I have a kylin that will be delivered today so i'll try that one out.

I can make my own fused claptons now so i'll try and make a smaller coil to fit the rtas i have.

Did the wicking issue with your Surpreme Plus get sorted out?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rad. I can't build today, school is closed after all, like I figured. No mail either, man can't wait to get my mail tomorrow. I don't really Need to build any more wire until I get another atomizer to use, anyway ;)

Today I'm probably gonna mix some fruity eliquid though.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rad. I can't build today, school is closed after all, like I figured. No mail either, man can't wait to get my mail tomorrow. I don't really Need to build any more wire until I get another atomizer to use, anyway ;)

Today I'm probably gonna mix some fruity eliquid though.
Yeah i didn't realized everyones probably closed today. So none of my 3 orders will ship until tomorrow, if i'm lucky.

Pretty sure my mail is running though. My other package changed to out for delivery this morning.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah i didn't realized everyones probably closed today. So none of my 3 orders will ship until tomorrow, if i'm lucky.

Pretty sure my mail is running though. My other package changed to out for delivery this morning.

I bet a lot of vape sellers will still do some work today.

UPS and FedEx will run, not USPS though because it's a Federal thing

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Help me name this?
%
Vanilla Custard 12
Vanilla Milkshake 2
Blue Raspberry CC 1.2
Fruit Circles 1.2
Lemonade 0.2
Coconut Extra 0.2

I'm really diggin it, I was looking at the Game Over Custard recipe and thought "hmm, a dash of coconut" and really tired of this almost full bottle of it. This mix is pretty yummy to me.

Did I say I was gonna mix something fruity? Vanilla custard is my favorite fruit!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Help me name this?
%
Vanilla Custard 12
Vanilla Milkshake 2
Blue Raspberry CC 1.2
Fruit Circles 1.2
Lemonade 0.2
Coconut Extra 0.2

I'm really diggin it, I was looking at the Game Over Custard recipe and thought "hmm, a dash of coconut" and really tired of this almost full bottle of it. This mix is pretty yummy to me.

Did I say I was gonna mix something fruity? Vanilla custard is my favorite fruit!

Razzled Custard Circles?

VU Sponsors