Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Waited on vape Mail supposed to be here Monday and It's stuck in Florida and happens to be juice at the same time I run out of juice so I guess it's time to just hang it up till package gets here hard life for a broke vaper

Woke up this morning and had a vape. Now I'm starting to mix my own liquid instead of forking out $35AUD for a bottle of juice. It's getting hell expensive.

Last edited:

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
609df17b3286c0c9284dcedecabcf062.jpg

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Got in a new Atty to test, so far so good..

Ordered a bunch of 5ml empty ejuice bottles...

Checked my tracking on a FT order that hopefully will be in by Friday about 20 times...

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't do too much. Ordered 3 new mods and some batteries last night. Today I'm cleaning bottles and mixing up some more juice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Helped my mom out by replacing the coil in her kfv4 clone. Ugh. I HATE those dinky ass post screws. Seriously, I'd love to choke whoever designed that damn thing. Actually I went through 3 coils (3rd time's a charm?), the first two had me in a rage quit. There's barely any room under the screw head to capture the wire and it's like a sadistic game of 'operation' while giving a gnat a c-section. I want coils you tighten down with 1/2" bolts and a ratchet. Tiny bullshit.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I checked the trading post and saw someone had bought a mod I was watching. Cursed myself for not having the cash for it.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I bought a mod that was listed on the trading post.

Then ordered a 5 ml glass and extension for my TFV4 Micro.

SWMBO is gonna be pissed...........

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tracked my three mods, three rta and two batteries. Also made 2 15ml juice samples.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BKTOAD

1]That foul looks awesome!

2] if you give 300 ml of juice away, can I be your friend too?

:cheers:

3] that coil really does look awesome, nicely done!

300ml costs me like $7-$8 to make. Charge her $20, just to stay ahead of buying new flavors. ($2 per 30ml). And she always gives me more $$$ anyway.

Would rather spend my time and effort making juice for my friends than see them on cigs.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did my first parallel, two-strand 26ga Kanthal build. It's in my Toptank mini atop my Pico. Ohms at 0.31 and hits nice and smooth. Currently vaping Unicorn Milk! Quite happy with myself. :xD:

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
opened a bottle of juice from vape wild too try before its 2 weeks steep time, watched a friend tear apart his ijoy rda box again at work! convinced myself too never buy an rda box. now im looking at reviews on some rda's and reading forums!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Picked up 3 packages from the post office.

Contents:

1.) Laisimo L1
2.) Pioneer4you D3S
3.) Wotofo Serpent Mini
4.) Kayfun V5 clone
5.) Geek Vape Ammit
6.) SMOK TF-RTA

Built all the tanks with .70 ohm standard Claptons and filled them with HIC's Orange Creamsicle recipe then vaped away on the new mods and tanks.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made 60ml for a friend.

Built a 28/36k fused for another friend.

Built a ss alien 26/36 for me.

Decided I probably need to get more stuff.

Decided against ordering more stuff in an effort to remain married.

Cleaned and wicked 2 sets of coils already in service. Have been trying a couple other brands of cotton. Bought a couple pucks of cotton candy, and it really has a noticible break in time. Not impressed at all. Also got some native wicks. Not as bad a break in as cotton candy. But still not as happy with it as I hoped.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made 60ml for a friend.

Built a 28/36k fused for another friend.

Built a ss alien 26/36 for me.

Decided I probably need to get more stuff.

Decided against ordering more stuff in an effort to remain married.

Cleaned and wicked 2 sets of coils already in service. Have been trying a couple other brands of cotton. Bought a couple pucks of cotton candy, and it really has a noticible break in time. Not impressed at all. Also got some native wicks. Not as bad a break in as cotton candy. But still not as happy with it as I hoped.

Can you be my friend

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Florida is the black hole of the USPS.

Andria
You are not kidding! I lived in Orlando for 13 years and I had many problems with the local post office "losing" aka stealing my model airplane magazines as well as constant late delivery of over night and two day mail and packages!

Shawn

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaped and read email saying 3f is back from holiday. They can ship my stuff now but, since I ordered near the end of the holiday, probably a backlog.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
god damned its like they had to forget that Finder from the Yakuzas ball sack that took forever

SHIPPED OUT JAN 7
Docked feb,2
Finally getting it today!
There's a dude here ordered Xmas day still nothing
LOL

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So now I am attempting to adjust my Marilyn pinup vapors clone I am tweaking .. I need butterscotch and I need it now!!! and it has to be delicious.
Im also rubbing the SX mini G Class and thinking about putting a colored gel by the Mini letters in the back to make it look more evil

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are not kidding! I lived in Orlando for 13 years and I had many problems with the local post office "losing" aka stealing my model airplane magazines as well as constant late delivery of over night and two day mail and packages!

Shawn

Yep. I live in GA, and I can get mail from CT and AZ about twice as fast as I get it from ONE STATE AWAY. That's the only thing I dislike about ordering from WizLabs or LightningVapes... they're in postal-neverland. :facepalm:

Andria

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I had to pay to get my Vapor Shark DNA250 fixed. Liquid got inside and ruined the board. :eek:

*sigh*

Looking forward to bringing her home again, soon! :xD:

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wife just messaged me at work that my juice from verde valley vapes came in a day early. Going to hit the vape shop after work for some cotton and go home, re wick and taste some juice!

VU Sponsors