Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Made a half liter of my ADV today. Been enjoying VDW's for the last few days finally. It's been a long road getting here. The pooch is pooped and I'm a happy camper
yes3.gif

Nice to hear you -- and your dog! -- are doing better. I'm sure the pup is thrilled too, to have dad back for walkies! :D

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgot to close the JFC on a tank last night when I filled it. Nice mess to clean up this morning. Aside from that, vaping with my coffee.
Strange the only tanks I have with JFC's are the original Serpent RTA's.
And I can leave those open forever and no leaky.

Made 120 ml of my galaxy famous Vanilla Custard today.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Strange the only tanks I have with JFC's are the original Serpent RTA's.
And I can leave those open forever and no leaky.

Made 120 ml of my galaxy famous Vanilla Custard today.
Any tank I have with a JFC, I've had to close it up when I fill it. You lucky.. This one is an Ammit. I know with the first tank I ever had with a JFC, it confused the shit outta me. I learned fast, LOL. (I thought)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Continue to wait for wasp nano and Pico Squeeze from Fastech. Wasp should be here in a few days although the tracking number doesn't work. Pico is out of stock so no clue when I'll get it. Trying not to pull the trigger on the Pulse BF mod. I don't think I have the patience for China shipping.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any tank I have with a JFC, I've had to close it up when I fill it. You lucky.. This one is an Ammit. I know with the first tank I ever had with a JFC, it confused the shit outta me. I learned fast, LOL. (I thought)
I do close it when I fill it as a precaution but after I open it, it stays open until I refill.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to hear you -- and your dog! -- are doing better. I'm sure the pup is thrilled too, to have dad back for walkies! :D

Andria

Thank you Andria, and yes, she's thrilled. She's out of shape now, so she was tuckered out after a 45 minute walk yesterday and slept for hours, LOL. We will both be in better shape in a few more weeks.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some more watermelon kiwi, added a 2nd watermelon to it in hopes it will provide some depth. Then realized I left my RDTA at work today, so I can't test it.

Oh, & I fixed a co-worker's new vape. She was about to just give up, but it was just an O-ring out of place.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decided that today is a good day to get in trouble with the Goddess of the checkbook. I'll have to be doing a lot of kissing ass. Placed my juice order from Vape Wild. Decided to try tmaxx juice, ordered coils from AVS, ordered the new vandy vape squonk mod, and ordered some drip tips for the dead rabbit from Fasttech. I'm also defiantly vaping in the office because all of the bosses are out of town.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Decided that today is a good day to get in trouble with the Goddess of the checkbook. I'll have to be doing a lot of kissing ass. Placed my juice order from Vape Wild. Decided to try tmaxx juice, ordered coils from AVS, ordered the new vandy vape squonk mod, and ordered some drip tips for the dead rabbit from Fasttech. I'm also defiantly vaping in the office because all of the bosses are out of town.

Defiance is good. :) Especially when the rule you're defying is just stupid!

Andria

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered some juice from Verde valley Vapes. And some stainless fused claptons. Can't find any stainless steel wire local. Readyto try out the Tc on my inbox.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got done mounting some Aliens in my new iJoy Combo RDA Clone and wicking it up. I thought I was impressed by the performance of my Dead Rabbit, but I think this RDA just beat it out...not as tight of a draw as the Dead Rabbit and the lower air flow is giving better flavor..might be my new favorite, only time will tell!
a0207b3af5b9caa045cbdc30ef04214a.jpg
8e7b387a62a5183e8fcc42469ac2b576.jpg
654cee95c81bf8aa5e366961018765e2.jpg
5d7d7a625ec31049913cebde193edcd2.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

So the springs in the rda actually work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the springs in the rda actually work?

A little too well, actually. I was in my car waiting to pick my son up from school when I was putting the coils in and didn’t realize I had twisted one of the knurled posts out just a bit too far and it popped off. I’m sure it looked funny from the outside seeing me crawling all over my car trying to find the damn knurled top to it. And I haven’t had to tighten them a single time like I sometimes do with any screws that aren’t the little grub screws. Solid investment of $8 if you ask my opinion. If I’d have realized I could’ve gotten the Authentic on sale for $29 like I see now, I’d still consider $29 a solid investment for it. It is a 25mm atty though, so, if you buy it because I said it’s good and it doesn’t sit flush on a 24mm mod, it’s not my fault! Lol

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A little too well, actually. I was in my car waiting to pick my son up from school when I was putting the coils in and didn’t realize I had twisted one of the knurled posts out just a bit too far and it popped off. I’m sure it looked funny from the outside seeing me crawling all over my car trying to find the damn knurled top to it. And I haven’t had to tighten them a single time like I sometimes do with any screws that aren’t the little grub screws. Solid investment of $8 if you ask my opinion. If I’d have realized I could’ve gotten the Authentic on sale for $29 like I see now, I’d still consider $29 a solid investment for it. It is a 25mm atty though, so, if you buy it because I said it’s good and it doesn’t sit flush on a 24mm mod, it’s not my fault! Lol

Nice I didn’t have high hopes for the springs. I’m surprised.

Aquaman

Member For 4 Years
Just continuing my weekly search for a dual parallel 18650 box mod. Don't need massive watts, under 75w would be fine, or software controlled like the DNA's. Would like somethe triangular like the Reuleux, easy open battery change (no screws), reliable 510, SS or aluminum construction, bright screen, easy navigation (original eleaf pico comes to mind), USB port not needed! Don't want any firmware updates.....if they can't get it right the first time, NO SALE. Must have watt/temp control for SS. That's all I can think of at the moment.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well a good deal on an h cigar vt75 fell through so I broke down and ordered a pulse 22 a stainless steel 4 spool pack 24-30ga. Also some cotton bacon and a spool of flat ribbon wire claptoned. Supposed to be "alien" but I know how that goes. Ends up being fused. Good shopping day all in all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I rewicked the same rta 3 times. Still don’t know if it’s good. So grabbed a different rta and threw a build in it and the juice leaked out all over everything. So I cleaned up that atty and called it a day.

Been building coils for 2 years, just one of those days

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Popped some new Alien Coils I built into my Combo RDA. Apparently didn’t close the door to the room where I build and keep my vape stuff when I left...girlfriends cat got in and knocked a juice bottle off, Broke it, started licking it up (but not long as my gf heard the breaking sound and immediately checked on it) then the cat proceeded to puke up all over the apartment. Anyone need a roommate for a while so I don’t have to walk into my place and be greeted with a recreation of The Exorcist?
...I need an old priest and a young priest...

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Bought some more nic from vapers tek (only had a 100ml left)
Tried a new version of my floral cream soda recipe, it's getting there but it ain't perfect. Added some FA lemon Sicily to a few mixes, should perk it up a little. Discussed some ideas for a few recipes with a buddy while we were burning brush. Found a bad coil in the pack, was my last one too, so gotta order some more :(
Been a busy morning.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got around to straightening out the Alien Wire I built the other day...ended up with 30 good coils out of 34 lengths I made. Started unpacking my box of vaping stuff in my new apartment and ran across a Frankenskull Squonk Box I completely forgot about and have never used because I didn’t have an atty with a squonker pin, but remembered the Dead Rabbit RDA I recently got had one...so, now I’m experiencing Squonking for the first time!
9035dd79d6814b900d0aa82034f96f1f.jpg

VU Sponsors