Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
What’s the berry in the Custa?

Here is part of the description from Fuggin. I'd say it's pretty accurate. The link for the juice is below. Code is FAT5

Outstandingly rich, velvety vanilla custard is topped with plump, juicy strawberries that are fresh from California. You’ll savor the bright, tangy and succulent berry taste while the smooth creaminess sinks into the palate.

The sharpness of the strawberry makes you salivate as you inhale. It instantly goes from tangy to succulent when the notes make their way to the back of your throat. With each exhale, decadent vanilla custard drapes your taste buds.

https://fugginvapor.com/products/big-fat-juice-custaberry-120ml

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No wonder! My old man is Taurus and prolly a Rat like you. I resemble that comment about finding trouble and marrying it!!
I’d hate to think of you and him comparing witch err wifely notes.
:hug: and glad you’re feeling better, bro.

:giggle:, he's gonna kick you in the.............um............... nevermind .................

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, i got my atty stand mostly done. i still need to make feet for it, just like those under there now = those ARE atty stands, and i ain't leaving them there. that is a piece of cherry i had laying around. it ain't perfect, and it doesn't need to be.

20191109_104555.jpg 20191109_103428.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Still using the reg bvc coils 1.8,1.6 have a ton of them now.

I’d gotten the Triton mini ones when I couldn’t find the regular Nauti coils. I thought they weren’t as good, so I was trying to find the BVCs on sale.

Huck gave me a link for the 1.8ohm Claptons at Kais Virgin Vapors. They’re $9 for five coils. :yay:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
the one all the way to the left ?

Yep. It’s huge! :that’s what she said lol: It’s like 40mm or something? I don’t have any mods for that except maybe the Legend, and I don’t like it that much! Heavy and I don’t have 21700s, etc. I wish they made an AS for 21700!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yep. It’s huge! :that’s what she said lol: It’s like 40mm or something? I don’t have any mods for that except maybe the Legend, and I don’t like it that much! Heavy and I don’t have 21700s, etc. I wish they made an AS for 21700!

that is a Vaporz Cloud VCMT 30mm. i used it for beer drink'n vape a while back. when the tTt needs a rewick, maybe i will go back to this.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
that is a Vaporz Cloud VCMT 30mm. i used it for beer drink'n vape a while back. when the tTt needs a rewick, maybe i will go back to this.

Sorry, I mixed up left and right!! LOL. I meant the Steam Crave one. I remember Vape Roxx and some other guys having them.

Edit: don’t ask me for directions in the car. :giggle:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not so sure about the being heard. Checked online news and nothing although Fox News did have something about bigfoot?
The first page of google was only from vape sources and the as or so people at the rally streaming it live.

I will have to check The Daily Mail. They seem to cover US news better than US sources :)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not so sure about the being heard. Checked online news and nothing although Fox News did have something about bigfoot?
The first page of google was only from vape sources and the as or so people at the rally streaming it live.

I will have to check The Daily Mail. They seem to cover US news better than US sources :)
Shrug. Well, people are trying at least. Guess we will wait till next week to see what Trump says. He's supposed to be having an announcement next week on vaping. At least he did say he is concerned about jobs being lost. Whether he really means that or not, we will just have to wait and see

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the Football game got some news time.
'Baby Trump' balloon draws crowds and protests ahead of Alabama-LSU football game

ON the vaping related part. I vaped during breaks working on my handicapped ramp.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Did you find out what a sezzle is? It sounds like a frying pan!

Sezzle is a multi-payment way to buy gear. You register a debit (or credit, I guess) card with Sezzle, and when you make a purchase at a store that accepts Sezzle, you select it as your payment method. Sezzle does some processing, approves or denies the purchase, and if approved, debits the card you have on record with your first payment. Subsequent payments are made every two weeks, until four payments have been made. No interest, no fees. Has worked flawlessly for me every time I've used it, and that's been a LOT.

Meanwhile, store ships your gear after you've made the first payment.

Vape stores I know of that take it: eliquid.com, vapel1fe.com, ecigbarn.com, vapeology.eu, fugginvapor.com, strikesusa.com, and now Kia's.

I've paid for all the following with Sezzle: two Squid Detonators, Topside Dual, Envii Baby Ness, Voopoo VMate, Aspire Puxos, iJoy 216 regulated squonker, Geekvape Nova, two Wismec Luxotic NCs and one Wismec Luxotic BF kit, Zeus X RTA, several iJoy Captain Elite RTAs, a 30mm Doc RDA, bunches of batteries, even some of my initial mixing supplies and nicotine.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sezzle is a multi-payment way to buy gear. You register a debit (or credit, I guess) card with Sezzle, and when you make a purchase at a store that accepts Sezzle, you select it as your payment method. Sezzle does some processing, approves or denies the purchase, and if approved, debits the card you have on record with your first payment. Subsequent payments are made every two weeks, until four payments have been made. No interest, no fees. Has worked flawlessly for me every time I've used it, and that's been a LOT.

Vape stores I know of that take it: eliquid.com, vapel1fe.com, ecigbarn.com, vapeology.eu, fugginvapor.com, strikesusa.com, and now Kia's.

I've paid for all the following with Sezzle: two Squid Detonators, Topside Dual, Envii Baby Ness, Voopoo VMate, Aspire Puxos, iJoy 216 regulated squonker, Geekvape Nova, two Wismec Luxotic NCs and one Wismec Luxotic BF kit, Zeus X RTA, several iJoy Captain Elite RTAs, a 30mm Doc RDA, bunches of batteries, even some of my initial mixing supplies and nicotine.

I’d no idea. Thanks! I could’ve used this a few times. I’ll keep a look out for it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No shit? Wow I've never heard if this but am headed there now. Holy crap. This is awesome as it could match my pay schedule every two weeks. Lol

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sold a few mods and atomizers. Can't believe I did it, but I sold the SQ 217. I knew of a member who was really wanting one and there's another mod I wanted much more. Works out all the way around. So I cleaned up a lot of stuff and got is packaged up. Good vape day.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sold a few mods and atomizers. Can't believe I did it, but I sold the SQ 217. I knew of a member who was really wanting one and there's another mod I wanted much more. Works out all the way around. So I cleaned up a lot of stuff and got is packaged up. Good vape day.
Need i remind u?
0f5059c52ddfecd55eea8a4fe7e13946.gif

Sent from a very cloudy room

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like the angle of the photo and your bangs! And the red hair. It looks “witchy” in a medieval way, imho.
It seems like since Y2K time moved really quickly. I can’t believe this decade is ending soon. It feels like things got speeded up. Yep, I’m reaching for my tinfoil beret! Lol

My natural hair color, when I was young, was kinda auburn, though with some brown and blonde mixed in. But then it started getting much darker... and finally started graying, so I started coloring it. That color in the pic isn't too far from my natural shade. Nowadays I use Olia, Light Natural Auburn, and that is VERY close to my natural shade. Olia is great because it contains no ammonia, which bothers the hell out of my asthma, but it's oil-based, so it really covers gray, every bit as good as hair colors with ammonia.

And things actually do speed up as you grow older, relatively speaking -- at age 5, a year is 1/5th, 20 percent, of your life. When you're 10, it's one tenth, or ten percent. Now I'm 58, so a year is only 1/58th of my life, roughly 1.7%. So it really does seem like this year has just gone WHOOSH! and nearly gone! :facepalm:

Andria

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went to my shitty local b&m today for wire to try a simple coil in my Zeus dual RTA... Fuckers gave me Nickel 200 instead of n80. Good news though, they have a handful of mech tubes in their 75% off case. I don't know anything about them though, so I guess I need to do some research now.
A shop gave me Titanium wire once. I asked for Kanthal 26ga. It was before I knew about all the differences in wire. It turned really blue on my when I dry burned it. I was like nope, I aint messin with that.

VU Sponsors