Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^ That sounds like my vaping career. Spent like 3 years following everything when I started in '09.
Stuck with some stuff for a few years (mostly Reo's) not paying attention.
Find out sub ohm was a thing, checked a couple reviews. Bought a few things.
Stuck with that for a couple years.
Look again and squonking has gone wicked main stream. Check a few reviews (select reviewers, usually the ones who find faults in everything) Bought a few things.
It seems most reviewers today seem to like everything. Of course, that gets them more free stuff. ;)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Y'all see that graphic in my signature, right? The savings stated in that banner are calculated at $3.50 a pack, which is what cigs cost here when I quit, and I was smoking 1.5 packs a day. I've probably saved more along the lines of $35,000 over the last eight years, and there's no way in hell I have spent anywhere close to that on vaping.

At last count I had 29 mods and probably 40+ tanks and RDAs. I've got wire, cotton, DIY supplies, coils, a shit ton of stuff, but even so, $10k would probably be a very liberal estimate of what I've spent.

There's no graphic showing... Can you see my new Reddit banner? I had to get that one, because the puffin-eliquids one stopped working, and the "sincemylastcigarette" one hasn't been showing for over a year now -- VU just won't show it.

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't feel bad. Up until a year or so ago I watched many reviewers and tried to follow all new vape releases.
Not any more only watch a couple of reviewers and gave up on trying to keep up with the 15 new things a month.
Reviewers seemed to mostly just give reviews for other reviewers stuff.
And every thing was great. Too much shilling imnsho.

I agree. I was turned off by reviewers on YT and for products online. I’m sorry, but not everything can be great everywhere, all the time. Or Smok stuff would actually work as it should. ;)
Definitely shills. Rip Trippers turns me off big time. I can’t like or respect him, and he’s not that amusing or entertaining.
I’m finally finding mods/tanks I like and don’t feel the need to keep looking. Yes, I bought stuff I don’t need at sales for the Fourth, but the holiday thing (zeitgeist? lol) was strong and I caved. But, I’m not buying stuff every week since it’s new and cool, etc. I did have that urge for a while months ago, thankfully not so much now.
Frugal is the new black, Cromwell. :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mixing ejuice requires using an ejuice calculator -- the best I've EVEr found is this one: https://ecigvape.com/e-liquid-calculator-allows-flavors-with-nicotine-plus-pgvg-adjusting

That recipe I gave above looks like this, in the calculator:

tumblr_pu3ginksAz1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

At the very top is where you specify the mg/ml of the nicotine you're using, the target mg/ml you want to arrive at -- I'm at 4.9mg lately -- the PG/VG ratio of the nicotine you're using, and also the *target* PG/VG ratio you want to arrive at -- my target lately is 86.2% PG -- so the calculator can tell you jo how much of EVERYTHING to add. Yes, flavors are in PG, but you don't "adjust" anything -- you put the figures into a calc like this, and it gives you the recipe to mix.

Andria

Thank you, Andria! If I had to do percentages and fractions on my own, I’d be screwed. lol Neat that you can make something and have the nic be exactly what want.
I’m going thru this weird phase now where I feel like I want more nic, but if I vape something stronger than 6mg, I’m getting slightly jumpy. But I recently started drinking caffeine again, so that could be it.
Enjoy the holiday. I can hear fireworks outside already here. :bomb: Haha

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
^ That sounds like my vaping career. Spent like 3 years following everything when I started in '09.
Stuck with some stuff for a few years (mostly Reo's) not paying attention.
Find out sub ohm was a thing, checked a couple reviews. Bought a few things.
Stuck with that for a couple years.
Look again and squonking has gone wicked main stream. Check a few reviews (select reviewers, usually the ones who find faults in everything) Bought a few things.
It seems most reviewers today seem to like everything. Of course, that gets them more free stuff. ;)

Read my rant above, we’re on the same wavelength. When i first vaped, sub ohm was not invented. We had 1.5 to 2 something coils, with no cotton. It was okay, but spending $100 six years ago seemed like a lot! Now kids are spending $100’s every week and these YT vape celebs/reviewers love it. Fucked up.
I watched a guy called Legion Vapes. Cool guy and not a salesman.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There's no graphic showing... Can you see my new Reddit banner? I had to get that one, because the puffin-eliquids one stopped working, and the "sincemylastcigarette" one hasn't been showing for over a year now -- VU just won't show it.

Andria

I’ve seen those on ECF where it looks like someone saved a million bucks, since the decimal point was not that noticeable. Lol

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Andria

I like it, where and how can I get one? My previous one disappeared as well. :cuss2:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, Andria! If I had to do percentages and fractions on my own, I’d be screwed. lol Neat that you can make something and have the nic be exactly what want.
I’m going thru this weird phase now where I feel like I want more nic, but if I vape something stronger than 6mg, I’m getting slightly jumpy. But I recently started drinking caffeine again, so that could be it.
Enjoy the holiday. I can hear fireworks outside already here. :bomb: Haha

Yeah that's probably just the caffeine -- too much nic would be more like sharp abdominal pains, dizziness, hiccups, nausea. You don't really get "jittery" from too much nic, just those other unpleasant symptoms. I had to decrease my caffeine intake about 80%-90% when I started vaping; vaping was taking my borderline dehydration and sending it straight over the cliff, and I got "cankles," which not only were FUGLY, but hurt too, and my feet were lumpy and painful too. Once i dropped the caffeine by 80% and started drinking coconut water daily, the cankles went away, and I keep them gone by keeping the caff low, and still drinking coconut water about 3-4 mornings a week. But caffeine and nicotine can amplify each other, since both are stimulants, just in different ways -- caffeine stimulates the central nervous system and kidneys/bladder; nicotine stimulates and coordinates neurotransmitters in the brain.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like it, where and how can I get one? My previous one disappeared as well. :cuss2:

Thank goodness, I remembered to bookmark the banner generator! It's at http://www.sigbanners.com/reddit/ -- I couldn't figure out Reddit if you paid me, so I just clomped around and knocked shit over in Reddit till I found it. :teehee:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ve seen those on ECF where it looks like someone saved a million bucks, since the decimal point was not that noticeable. Lol

Well, the savings is remarkable, no lie -- just a bit under 5 yrs smoke-free, and I've NOT spent almost $11,000 on cigarettes. The way I vape is VERY economical, so I doubt if it comes to $100/yr, unless I buy a mod or two... and I still do buy a mod here and there, just 'cuz. ;) Electronics aren't immortal, and vape gear seems more prone to "shit happens" than ANYTHING else I've ever seen.

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I meant to ask yesterday but what is Indian meditation? Like raga or something? Can you vape while they’re meditating? ;)

My apologies for the delayed reply. I've been stuck at work, but to answer your question, Indian Meditation Music was seems based in the Hindu religion and it was almost like trance inducing. It seemed to really mean something to them as they were worshiping ( as in literally kissing his feet) this man and I was told he is a big deal in the hindu religion.

I far as vaping to it....I did.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Very very nice. I don’t recognize one thing, which in a way is totally cool. :) That gold one is great. Pretty!

Is there one flavor thing that I can just throw in some unflavored liquid I have? It’s WTA from Umba that Om sells. (That’s a mouthful. Lol ) Thanks.

thanx. I enjoy dem Berry Mooch.

https://www.elementvape.com/dotmod-dotbox-v2-200w-tc-box-mod

YES, any one of them. now, will you like them, that is another story, and probably not.
whatever you get, get a small bottle of Capella Super Sweet . other than that, I am about the last guy to ask that.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My apologies for the delayed reply. I've been stuck at work, but to answer your question, Indian Meditation Music was seems based in the Hindu religion and it was almost like trance inducing. It seemed to really mean something to them as they were worshiping ( as in literally kissing his feet) this man and I was told he is a big deal in the hindu religion.

I far as vaping to it....I did.

Thought it might be new age-y, but doesn’t seem like it. Thanks for answering!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
thanx. I enjoy dem Berry Mooch.

https://www.elementvape.com/dotmod-dotbox-v2-200w-tc-box-mod

YES, any one of them. now, will you like them, that is another story, and probably not.
whatever you get, get a small bottle of Capella Super Sweet . other than that, I am about the last guy to ask that.

TY. You had flavors so thought I’d ask. I spent way more than I expected with these sales, anyway. (No more buying for a while.) Have a good one today..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely shills. Rip Trippers turns me off big time.
Rip? Even at my peak of watching vape reviewers the 'in yer face' types just did not do it for me.
Either in a vape reviewer or in real life.
No use at all for that type of human.

The only vape reviewer I still consistently watch is Todd.
Even though much of the stuff he reviews is made of unobtanium.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rip? Even at my peak of watching vape reviewers the 'in yer face' types just did not do it for me.
Either in a vape reviewer or in real life.
No use at all for that type of human.

The only vape reviewer I still consistently watch is Todd.
Even though much of the stuff he reviews is made of unobtanium.

Rip’s basically repulsive, but he has a million idiots subbed on his YT channel?! Maybe the kids in school still like him or something. The in your face thing is a huge turn off. The guy I watched was mellow, reviewing stuff he’d bought himself. Haven’t watched in a couple months, though.
No use for that kind of person either. They need to tone down their energy and volume a bit, imo. Happy 4th! Oops: which one is Todd? Is he from the UK?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah that's probably just the caffeine -- too much nic would be more like sharp abdominal pains, dizziness, hiccups, nausea. You don't really get "jittery" from too much nic, just those other unpleasant symptoms. I had to decrease my caffeine intake about 80%-90% when I started vaping; vaping was taking my borderline dehydration and sending it straight over the cliff, and I got "cankles," which not only were FUGLY, but hurt too, and my feet were lumpy and painful too. Once i dropped the caffeine by 80% and started drinking coconut water daily, the cankles went away, and I keep them gone by keeping the caff low, and still drinking coconut water about 3-4 mornings a week. But caffeine and nicotine can amplify each other, since both are stimulants, just in different ways -- caffeine stimulates the central nervous system and kidneys/bladder; nicotine stimulates and coordinates neurotransmitters in the brain.

Andria
Thanks, I’ve started cutting the coffee 50/50 with decaf this morning. I remember years ago when I was smoking, the sugar, caffeine and nicotine would get me speedy. So, I cut out sugar, except raw honey every now and then.
So, the nic is actually useful to the brain. Dunno if I need CNS stimulation right now, though. I need to chill actually.
I finally heard from Aroma about an order I placed and I’m psyched for the WTAs. I’ve been weirding out a bit, since it seems like my brain and body don’t know how much nicotine they want. Been chain vaping a lot! I’m thinking of getting 0mg juice so if I need the hand to mouth thing, I can do it without nic. But I thought of getting higher mg nic salts for a lower watt vape I just got. :headbang:
Have a great one today, Andria.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rip’s basically repulsive, but he has a million idiots subbed on his YT channel?! Maybe the kids in school still like him or something. The in your face thing is a huge turn off. The guy I watched was mellow, reviewing stuff he’d bought himself. Haven’t watched in a couple months, though.
No use for that kind of person either. They need to tone down their energy and volume a bit, imo. Happy 4th! Oops: which one is Todd? Is he from the UK?
Todds reviews from Scotland actually.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Todds reviews from Scotland actually.

I think I’ve seen him. I’ve watched two reviewers from Scotland. One was Vic, I think, he sounded like he was from Glasgow. I’ll take a look at Todd if I want to buy anything but I think I’m good for a few months. Two of my cards offered to raise my credit limit, so I guess I did spend too much!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I’ve seen him. I’ve watched two reviewers from Scotland. One was Vic, I think, he sounded like he was from Glasgow. I’ll take a look at Todd if I want to buy anything but I think I’m good for a few months. Two of my cards offered to raise my credit limit, so I guess I did spend too much!
Todd reviews some mass market vape stuff but he likes the exclusive expensive stuff you have to get on a list and hope to win the opportunity to overpay for a vape thing.

I like his style though.

He is From Fife actually and made me an honorary Fifean :)

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Todd reviews some mass market vape stuff but he likes the exclusive expensive stuff you have to get on a list and hope to win the opportunity to overpay for a vape thing.

I like his style though.

He is From Fife actually and made me an honorary Fifean :)

I have no idea what exclusive vape gear is, but if I see something for a few hundred bucks, I’m outta there. Maybe in a few years, though. Haha.
That was nice of him with the honorary Fifean thing. :)
I could use a vacation in Scotland. Their spring and summer weather are better for me than here.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I’ve started cutting the coffee 50/50 with decaf this morning. I remember years ago when I was smoking, the sugar, caffeine and nicotine would get me speedy. So, I cut out sugar, except raw honey every now and then.
So, the nic is actually useful to the brain. Dunno if I need CNS stimulation right now, though. I need to chill actually.
I finally heard from Aroma about an order I placed and I’m psyched for the WTAs. I’ve been weirding out a bit, since it seems like my brain and body don’t know how much nicotine they want. Been chain vaping a lot! I’m thinking of getting 0mg juice so if I need the hand to mouth thing, I can do it without nic. But I thought of getting higher mg nic salts for a lower watt vape I just got. :headbang:

Yeah, even though I smoked for almost 4 decades, when I first was making the transition, I basically vaped anytime I even THOUGHT of smoking, so I had to get very low nicotine -- 6mg, before I could vape regularly. The idjits at the shop gave me this "all new vapers need 18mg" -- horse shit! It gave me those stabby stomach pains, and godawful nausea. 12mg did the same, though it did take a little longer. Once I was finally off cigarettes completely (I transitioned over about 3 wks), I went up to 10mg, and stayed at that level for about a year, then started bringing it down -- SLOWLY. If you do it slowly, your body doesn't even seem to realize that it's getting less nicotine.

But WTA... unless you've been completely off cigarettes for at least a week and you're having MAJOR cravings, the kind that make you want to cry, or beat somebody up just for a hit on their cigarette, or slit your wrists because you're so depressed... I'd give it a miss, because unless those things are happening, and you haven't smoked AT ALL in at least a week, you won't notice any difference at all from regular nicotine ejuice -- and WTA is almost as addictive as cigarettes, no lie. I had the bone-deep cravings after an appendectomy, when I'd been smoke free just about 4 months... I went back to dual-use for a month, then ditched the smokes again... and 10 days later, those damn cravings came back, the kind you just can't get away from... so I tried WTA, and it completely vanished the cravings. But it took me over a year, 15 months, to wean off it, because it really is that addictive -- almost as bad as cigarettes.

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, even though I smoked for almost 4 decades, when I first was making the transition, I basically vaped anytime I even THOUGHT of smoking, so I had to get very low nicotine -- 6mg, before I could vape regularly. The idjits at the shop gave me this "all new vapers need 18mg" -- horse shit! It gave me those stabby stomach pains, and godawful nausea. 12mg did the same, though it did take a little longer. Once I was finally off cigarettes completely (I transitioned over about 3 wks), I went up to 10mg, and stayed at that level for about a year, then started bringing it down -- SLOWLY. If you do it slowly, your body doesn't even seem to realize that it's getting less nicotine.

But WTA... unless you've been completely off cigarettes for at least a week and you're having MAJOR cravings, the kind that make you want to cry, or beat somebody up just for a hit on their cigarette, or slit your wrists because you're so depressed... I'd give it a miss, because unless those things are happening, and you haven't smoked AT ALL in at least a week, you won't notice any difference at all from regular nicotine ejuice -- and WTA is almost as addictive as cigarettes, no lie. I had the bone-deep cravings after an appendectomy, when I'd been smoke free just about 4 months... I went back to dual-use for a month, then ditched the smokes again... and 10 days later, those damn cravings came back, the kind you just can't get away from... so I tried WTA, and it completely vanished the cravings. But it took me over a year, 15 months, to wean off it, because it really is that addictive -- almost as bad as cigarettes.

Andria

Ouch, I had no idea they were that addictive. I got different ones from Om and Umba, and I did find that after a while I was craving the smoky taste. But I like NETs too, and some are a bit smoky. The ones I have didn’t take the craving away that much, so I thought I’d try Aroma. They’re like the Holy Grail at ECF.
Were you using Aroma or another brand?
Omg, the humidity is fucking crazy today!! Haha, I can say that here. :bliss:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i saw a screenshot of an app, that counts mg of tar avoided

so, i installed it
but it wouldn't count higher than 50 cigs a day

so, i uninstalled it, and did the math

nearly 1.5kg of tar, not in my lungs, must be a good thing

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i saw a screenshot of an app, that counts mg of tar avoided

so, i installed it
but it wouldn't count higher than 50 cigs a day

so, i uninstalled it, and did the math

nearly 1.5kg of tar, not in my lungs, must be a good thing

You smoked 3 packs a day? At one point, I might’ve said impressive but that’s a lot to cigs to me! I only smoked 2 packs a day, though. Maybe less.
Cute dog pic, btw.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The only thing I miss from the other forum is their emoticons for funny etc when you reply. But I’ll get used to doing without them. ;)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You smoked 3 packs a day? At one point, I might’ve said impressive but that’s a lot to cigs to me! I only smoked 2 packs a day, though. Maybe less.
Cute dog pic, btw.

i smoked rollies

the packs of papers were 60 in a pack, i went through 1 and a bit of those a day

i estimated low 10mg per rollie

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i smoked rollies

the packs of papers were 60 in a pack, i went through 1 and a bit of those a day

i estimated low 10mg per rollie

I rolled Gauloises for a while, which I liked better than Drum or Bugler. But then I would get really hard up for a Marlboro or AS. Probably the 5000 chemicals in them!
So that is impressive, especially for RYOs. :)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

nic alone is a stimulant, like caffeine

add the minor alkaloids (WTA) and it is relaxing

nic is also paradoxical in that very high doses are relaxing, not stimulating

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
nic alone is a stimulant, like caffeine

add the minor alkaloids (WTA) and it is relaxing

nic is also paradoxical in that very high doses are relaxing, not stimulating

Thanks, I think I’ll get some salts then. I got something low watt last week so I could try them. Plus the alkaloids Im getting are 24mg. Hopefully I won’t get nic sick.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I think I’ll get some salts then. I got something low watt last week so I could try them. Plus the alkaloids Im getting are 24mg. Hopefully I won’t get nic sick.

OK

just so you know (you might already) 24mg WTA is 1.2mg minor alkaloids, the rest nicotine. All WTA are salts, owing to the method of extraction

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
OK

just so you know (you might already) 24mg WTA is 1.2mg minor alkaloids, the rest nicotine. All WTA are salts, owing to the method of extraction

I didn’t know, thanks. I had wondered why on an old thread on Reddit that I read a couple of months ago, someone was saying that WTAs are some weird kind of salts, don’t work, probably are NETs, etc. It was from 5 years ago though, so maybe they got a clue.
Did you ever try Aroma? Hope you had a good one today.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn’t know, thanks. I had wondered why on an old thread on Reddit that I read a couple of months ago, someone was saying that WTAs are some weird kind of salts, don’t work, probably are NETs, etc. It was from 5 years ago though, so maybe they got a clue.
Did you ever try Aroma? Hope you had a good one today.
Aroma is the duck's nuts. Put it on a pedestal.

Bliss :bliss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This usually occurs when someone is dual using and the WTA isn't very effective because they are still getting huge amounts of alkaloids from tobacco

Also, I know at least one brand of juice with WTA is considered pretty weak

Thank you. I hope it’s not Aroma!! ;)
I tried the ones I could find, but they were pretty much like regular juice. (Om, Umba.)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Aroma is the duck's nuts. Put it on a pedestal.

Bliss :bliss:

Excellent, I just bought three bottles from them. One 24mg and two 6mg.
How come more ppl aren’t talking about this?
Have you vaped them recently or while you were quitting?
Sorry for the questions, just wondering about all of this. lol

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IDK what is happening with Aroma. In terms of the business. They said on the other forum that they have cut back staff.

I usually use Om. I mix my own and 1/4 of my brew is 36mg Om, another 1/2 of my brew 100mg freebase. So VG lasts for ages.

Liquidleaf were another good one. Formerly wholecig. Mother's milk never had an effect for me. Even dripping the 36mg straight.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Excellent, I just bought three bottles from them. One 24mg and two 6mg.
How come more ppl aren’t talking about this?
Have you vaped them recently or while you were quitting?
Sorry for the questions, just wondering about all of this. lol
For about 4 years

My first year and a bit, I relied heavily on Swedish snus. Which is as safe as vaping, and another option for you.

But my mood suffered. I was a misery guts, and very short tempered.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
IDK what is happening with Aroma. In terms of the business. They said on the other forum that they have cut back staff.

I usually use Om. I mix my own and 1/4 of my brew is 36mg Om, another 1/2 of my brew 100mg freebase. So VG lasts for ages.

Liquidleaf were another good one. Formerly wholecig. Mother's milk never had an effect for me. Even dripping the 36mg straight.

I know what you mean about Jerry, it was kind of a trip ordering from him. Nuff said, he seems like a decent guy.

I like the smoky taste Om has, but they were out of most WTA juice, so I got a few 120mls on sale in 6 and 9mg. I think I chain vaped them, which is my problem now.

I get a dry cough thing when I use under 80/20 PG, sometimes I can use 70/30 but its annoying. Plus my skin got red, which was horrible.

I was gonna ask if you extract your own, but you can tell me to kindly fuck off. ;)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know what you mean about Jerry, it was kind of a trip ordering from him. Nuff said, he seems like a decent guy.

I like the smoky taste Om has, but they were out of most WTA juice, so I got a few 120mls on sale in 6 and 9mg. I think I chain vaped them, which is my problem now.

I get a dry cough thing when I use under 80/20 PG, sometimes I can use 70/30 but its annoying. Plus my skin got red, which was horrible.

I was gonna ask if you extract your own, but you can tell me to kindly fuck off. ;)
Have done. It wasn't a particularly pleasant taste. And since it is salts, a regular nicotine titration kit to measure strength doesn't work. So it is kinda blind guessing. It felt like about 20mg.

I followed an old guide off the other forum that I copied to a Google doc, in case it gets taken down. Just to save for worst case scenario.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kkExvYTNry0CFNLwM7CWBmtepgasAbqgwKl_TCPfYVQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
For about 4 years

My first year and a bit, I relied heavily on Swedish snus. Which is as safe as vaping, and another option for you.

But my mood suffered. I was a misery guts, and very short tempered.

I actually googled them, since about 2 weeks ago I rolled a cig and had two drags. I was bummed since I worked hard to get off smokes. Thank God, I only had some pipe tobacco in the house, which wasn’t great as a cigarette!

Was the mood change from the snus or from not smoking? I can imagine it affecting your stomach, though.

This is why I wanted Aroma. I don’t think I’ve heard one bad thing about their juice. It has been taking a while with the order, but I can wait.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually googled them, since about 2 weeks ago I rolled a cig and had two drags. I was bummed since I worked hard to get off smokes. Thank God, I only had some pipe tobacco in the house, which wasn’t great as a cigarette!

Was the mood change from the snus or from not smoking? I can imagine it affecting your stomach, though.

This is why I wanted Aroma. I don’t think I’ve heard one bad thing about their juice. It has been taking a while with the order, but I can wait.
From quitting smoking.

Crazy dreams lasted months too

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have done. It wasn't a particularly pleasant taste. And since it is salts, a regular nicotine titration kit to measure strength doesn't work. So it is kinda blind guessing. It felt like about 20mg.

I followed an old guide off the other forum that I copied to a Google doc, in case it gets taken down. Just to save for worst case scenario.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kkExvYTNry0CFNLwM7CWBmtepgasAbqgwKl_TCPfYVQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thanks for the link. We’re in an apt. now and I don’t think we could try mad scientist stuff here. lol
The extraction thing seems like you should have a moonshine still nearby!! ;) I don’t get why nobody is making WTAs, except a few places. With the amount of new vapers, they could sell a lot of juice. But a lot of ppl seem to like FB, so who knows?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
From quitting smoking.

Crazy dreams lasted months too

I hadn’t considered dreams as an effect, but brain chemistry must really change from quitting. That is not a great side effect, must have been hard.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the link. We’re in an apt. now and I don’t think we could try mad scientist stuff here. lol
The extraction thing seems like you should have a moonshine still nearby!! ;) I don’t get why nobody is making WTAs, except a few places. With the amount of new vapers, they could sell a lot of juice. But a lot of ppl seem to like FB, so who knows?
The cost puts most people off. I think.

I usually buy a year worth in the thanksgiving sales.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The cost puts most people off. I think.

I usually buy a year worth in the thanksgiving sales.

Lol. You shop like I do.. But yeah, $29 for 15mls DIY was a bit much. The 6mg was sub ohm juice and 30 mls for $30, but up there for juice. Don’t think I’ve bought any e liquids this expensive. That was good with Om, though. During sales you can get 120mls for $7-8. The juice isn’t over sweet like some others, thankfully.

VU Sponsors