Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you take that to work !!!! are F'n nuts ! ok, I know your nuts. but are you F'n nuts !

I use beaters for work. nuff said
Ha.... she's in a small pocket secured and safe..... While I use the beaters......most of the day..... but I don't really beat my mods...

The Solarstorm is small to carry in your pocket during a nice evening, restaurant, lounge, strip club......

99cd47d2922561491ff9174f4e2d9e14.jpg
7b9eb51babf144333212a5f92ae45fc0.jpg
289e413b33802dd01326aa3535e7ef89.jpg
a0c6d6d1bf188740a54a514698ec7e48.jpg
df13b3e1c8528032f5cbd1520929c214.jpg
ae4f9005e834c957151bcbdab80807c8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no, the box = clone box.
No they come in that box....... With that number on the label...... This box is used for a lot of merchandise........

You can believe me it's not a clone....

The Steam Tuners tank is double the price of what a clone cost....... RobFisher can confirm, he has like (10) of them......
9b04f0b3937b25def12e67dea5deb7c4.jpg

The ones that come in beautiful packages are usually The Hussar brands tanks.......
55bed624f2e248339651a9871d5d00b0.jpg

d138e0858e224b454e66d277a5db2610.jpg
86eb3cb9aaa58609763cdf2dfec5d503.jpg

Last edited:

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Placed an order on element vape this morning. Dovpo m vv semi mechanical box.
Has built in protections, 1v to 8v potentiometer, 4 led light bar to display battery level. Runs dual 18650s. Read some good reviews and watched some good YouTube reviews on it as well. Been contemplating pulling the trigger on it for about a week now. Decided to submit my order this morning. 2 to 4 business days and it should be here.
fbabe1b95df323593d44bb1359c436a9.jpg
6b19710a989df20ba1db2def4d134a0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Placed an order on element vape this morning. Dovpo m vv semi mechanical box.
Has built in protections, 1v to 8v potentiometer, 4 led light bar to display battery level. Runs dual 18650s. Read some good reviews and watched some good YouTube reviews on it as well. Been contemplating pulling the trigger on it for about a week now. Decided to submit my order this morning. 2 to 4 business days and it should be here.
fbabe1b95df323593d44bb1359c436a9.jpg
6b19710a989df20ba1db2def4d134a0c.jpg

I bet that will be a great mod. I've looked many times at the designs that are more girl-friendly, but think I waited too long to get the one I really wanted.

My experience with dual-battery serial mecs is limited, but very positive. Hope you enjoy it.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet that will be a great mod. I've looked many times at the designs that are more girl-friendly, but think I waited too long to get the one I really wanted.

My experience with dual-battery serial mecs is limited, but very positive. Hope you enjoy it.
Yeah I was left with three options by the time i decided to order. This one with the gorilla, a silver one with a samurai, and a red crackle finish for 20 bucks more.

And the only experience i have so far with series boxes is my noisy cricket. I like that a lot, but sometimes wish i could adjust the power without changing my coil and coil specs, so i like the potentiometer on the dovpo, and i like the safety features. Seems much more appealing than the noisy cricket 2 and even the luxotic noisy cricket 3.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I was left with three options by the time i decided to order. This one with the gorilla, a silver one with a samurai, and a red crackle finish for 20 bucks more.

And the only experience i have so far with series boxes is my noisy cricket. I like that a lot, but sometimes wish i could adjust the power without changing my coil and coil specs, so i like the potentiometer on the dovpo, and i like the safety features. Seems much more appealing than the noisy cricket 2 and even the luxotic noisy cricket 3.

The Luxotic NC was what I had. Helluva mod with dual 20700s in it, almost too much mod for me, which is why I don't have it any more! :)

I've considered getting a NC2. May yet, one of these days.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today I sent a mod to a complete stranger. She posted in pif with a request for a mod the same day she joined VU. So she met with some resistance with the community, understandably. I do believe her need. She just did not realize the closeness of the community. That we look out for our fellow VUvians. But bottom line I believe her and she seems truely greatfull. I feel good about me choice. Peace and love to all.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I sent a mod to a complete stranger. She posted in pif with a request for a mod the same day she joined VU. So she met with some resistance with the community, understandably. I do believe her need. She just did not realize the closeness of the community. That we look out for our fellow VUvians. But bottom line I believe her and she seems truely greatfull. I feel good about me choice. Peace and love to all.
Do you mean POF..... Plenty Of Fish.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am no ones fish. I am however having a rough time with family matters and much to my selfishness need as many karma points as I can get. Love you guy's.
@Bigrick
Yeah man I understand .....I read where Vapers have a new mod that they worked hard to buy or have recently lost their job and are still using their (2) year old 18650 and wait hours to vape while they charge their batteries (since they have no back ups) and are saving money to buy new ones.......

I PM them get their address and send them new Sony VTC5A's to make it easier on them.

And that makes them happy......... I thing we are a close community...... Even though we have never met we always try to help to an extent...........

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What do you think of the DR chalange-priest caps? Are they worth the dough?

I got a stainless Butcher (only one they had), I’ve heard good things about them but haven’t actually tried it for myself. Figured for $9.99 it was worth a shot.

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah man I understand .....I read where Vapers have a new mod that they worked hard to buy or have recently lost their job and are still using their (2) year old 18650 and wait hours to vape while they charge their batteries (since they have no back ups) and are saving money to buy new ones.......

I PM them get their address and send them new Sony VTC5A's to make it easier on them.

And that makes them happy......... I thing we are a close community...... Even though we have never met we always try to help to an extent...........

You have more batteries than any one I know.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have more batteries than any one I know.
I just buy them new ones, and have them shipped to their house...... I don't give away used materials.......ha

There are people with double the amount of batteries that I have......
dd4cb0ccc0d52f8f570a2fafba7a6206.jpg

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just buy them new ones, and have them shipped to their house...... I don't give away used materials.......ha

There are people with double the amount of batteries that I have......
dd4cb0ccc0d52f8f570a2fafba7a6206.jpg

Yeah I just do not know them.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a stainless Butcher (only one they had), I’ve heard good things about them but haven’t actually tried it for myself. Figured for $9.99 it was worth a shot.

That seems like a good deal. If I remember correctly the butcher and priest caps originally retailed for about $25. I think I paid $40 for my DR at local b&m when it first hit the shelves.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I just placed a $209.91 order and got it for $42.00 from the Sauce with the 80% off deal. Many thanks to Snap Dragon NY and MrMeowgi for the info they provided. You both are awesome!!! I was going to place the order at the end of next week so that I could try the samples I have coming in from them, but when I went on the website, I saw some of the juices I wanted to try out of stock, so I took the gamble and ordered the others I want to try. If their juices are as good as this deal, I know I'll be happy.
:stars:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a couple bottles of chubby Bubble Vapes. The bubble purple is great. Also made the bubble melon which is sweet watermelon. Hoping I can find something close to garden watermelon by the sauce LA Awesometown line

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
A photo session with The Mozaic Java...... And Vaped of course.....
bd503b39d7ff5530b6593c835b0c418c.jpg
ca59a1ac89b7c15c61c585d70e3cf765.jpg
2d3d0e779803ce2f106055144930d80a.jpg
f97a2383bafbe4ab86aed0247e8ae1b5.jpg
303957a7f3acc2634b7d86b384bdbc2e.jpg

Those are both very nice pieces of gear. The RTA looks odd on the mod (IMO). I think its the way the mod itself tapers down.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are both very nice pieces of gear. The RTA looks odd on the mod (IMO). I think its the way the mod itself tapers down.
Yeah she looks better with a larger tank..... I think the beauty ring is what you see below..... Looks better with a Stubby.....
eac08ae173d0eb3ea81a14bf5c962020.jpg
5e519aa64b2ddceb25c849e57f979c96.jpg

Or I can leave it off the mod.......
288d58fde6c4e58855ebc4909d5f0ff4.jpg

Last edited:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yeah she looks better with a larger tank..... I think the beauty ring is what you see below..... Looks better with a Stubby.....
eac08ae173d0eb3ea81a14bf5c962020.jpg
5e519aa64b2ddceb25c849e57f979c96.jpg

Or I can leave it off the mod.......
288d58fde6c4e58855ebc4909d5f0ff4.jpg

looks much better without that beauty ring (IMO, anyways).

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks much better without that beauty ring (IMO, anyways).
Thanks brother...threw it away......ha

The mod holds 30mm easy..... Just the 22mm tanks leave so much room above....

b9c4ef2f1ae960ab0594512b434703ed.jpg

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks brother...threw it away......ha

The mod holds 30mm easy..... Just the 22mm tanks leave so much room above....

b9c4ef2f1ae960ab0594512b434703ed.jpg

You shouldnt have any troubles filling that bad boy out. Would be awesome if you could find a stabwood drip tip for a modfather. That would look sick with a stainless or one of those purple ones and a matching DT.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You shouldnt have any troubles filling that bad boy out. Would be awesome if you could find a stabwood drip tip for a modfather. That would look sick with a stainless or one of those purple ones and a matching DT.
I have several Acrylic driptips.....nice ones for the Modfather......Got them from Lawless but none match my color ....

026ada677538b97ef0019bdcf239bf47.jpg

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sent some vape mail. Got some vape mail. Found out the USPS is bouncing an rda I sent out last week...it didn’t even leave the state yet wtf. Vaped in the heat while the boy swam, now I’m vaping in the ac and catching up on Ancient Aliens.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got faux wood.
I made 1 panel. not bad for a first try. but it is a little on the thick side. this is luxury vinyl flooring. it looks nice, but I think a little on the light side.

IMG_3519.JPG

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
was just playing around with Escribe. just changing themes is pretty easy. I have since changed this one to the Joker.Joker will get changed, hard to read, but looks cool.

IMG_3524.JPG IMG_3525.JPG

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Cleaned the tank on my vape pen in eager anticipation of the arrival of the Sauce samples for tomorrow. I plan on switching tanks back and forth with different flavors so that I can use my Polar unit at 35 watts until I am able to get another mod. I also tried cleaning a mesh coil that was only used for about 5 tank fulls of a juice I didn't like at all. It wasn't dirty to begin with and although it's still damp, it is white and looks clean. I'll try it out at some point, probably with the peach flavor that I still have as I have a good idea as to what it's supposed to taste like.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned the tank on my vape pen in eager anticipation of the arrival of the Sauce samples for tomorrow. I plan on switching tanks back and forth with different flavors so that I can use my Polar unit at 35 watts until I am able to get another mod. I also tried cleaning a mesh coil that was only used for about 5 tank fulls of a juice I didn't like at all. It wasn't dirty to begin with and although it's still damp, it is white and looks clean. I'll try it out at some point, probably with the peach flavor that I still have as I have a good idea as to what it's supposed to taste like.
Do you not have a backup mod?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Polished a couple of oldies..... The DPM Nataraki 26650 (2014) #011 and The Top Hat Titanium 18650 (2016) #50 .......
17299938130509635635b6fc706a84a8.jpg

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Do you not have a backup mod?

I'm not quite sure if I'm using the correct terminology, but I have a Cascade One Plus vape pen (not sure if it's called a mod or not) and a Polar unit which I believe is called a box mod lol. So I have 2 devices that I can vape with, but I prefer the Polar since I can control the wattage. I'm planning on rotating the tanks so that I can have the option of vaping 2 different flavors to have some choice. I'm looking at picking up a Aegis Legend at some point as it seems like a really rugged device that I can use while I'm out and about or working. Just kinda biding my time to see if some company puts it on sale or offers a nice discount that I'll bite on. Once I do get one, I'll use one of the tanks that I have so that I only have to buy one particular set of coils that works in both tanks. Hope that makes sense and thanks for asking.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not quite sure if I'm using the correct terminology, but I have a Cascade One Plus vape pen (not sure if it's called a mod or not) and a Polar unit which I believe is called a box mod lol. So I have 2 devices that I can vape with, but I prefer the Polar since I can control the wattage. I'm planning on rotating the tanks so that I can have the option of vaping 2 different flavors to have some choice. I'm looking at picking up a Aegis Legend at some point as it seems like a really rugged device that I can use while I'm out and about or working. Just kinda biding my time to see if some company puts it on sale or offers a nice discount that I'll bite on. Once I do get one, I'll use one of the tanks that I have so that I only have to buy one particular set of coils that works in both tanks. Hope that makes sense and thanks for asking.
Pmed for a pif

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I went to deliver the Pal2 kit I received from@debinnv today. She was soooooo excited to receive it. The juice that Deb made her was amazing and she loved it. Blackberry cream tobacco. Said she never realized how bad cigarettes taste. Set it up for her and let her pick the airflow she felt best with. She's in love with the color purple also so that was a huge plus. It really makes you feel good to do something nice for someone. She wanted to pay me for it but I refused and told her it was more of a group effort. Really just Deb and I but most vapers are awesome and she said the same thing. She's gonna give it a shot. And she's been set up with enough for a month at least depending on how much she vapes. Hope she sticks with it. Now on to getting her husband to make the switch. Might be more difficult as most older men are set in their ways. Yay vaping. Also gave her a VU card and said if she ever needs anything or just wants to lurk around. We're always here.

VU Sponsors