Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Testing new flavors tonight! Washed out a tank or two. Inventoried new flavors. Ordered more tank stands. Getting things ready for a flight to Utah...it’s pod time! The Nords are going on a trip! Tweaking a few recipes....almost ready for release.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Started with getting a Dead Rabbit 24mm cleaned and wicked. Got a trade Steam Rabbit clone squonker and Wasp Nano rda from ChainVapeS...put the freshly cleaned/wicked DR on the squonker. Set up a trade with MrMeowogi. And checked the status on my BCF order, it shipped!

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used the store credit I won in a drawing for Heaven Gifts. There was an extra prize for the mixing challenge and I got lucky :D.
I ordered a Timesvspe Reverie.
pimage_60483_1532598682.jpg

I got green, they didn't have purple. Here's a view the chamber sort of-
Timesvape-Reverie-RDA_0049256716c9.JPG

It's made for a single vertical coil. Looks interesting.
Timesvape-Reverie-RDA_0049253c6fe5.JPG

It was only twenty-six so I got a coily tool and another cutter.
pimage_64447_1546935611.jpg

pimage_57190_1524618375.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I VAPED! :stars::stars2::hearts:

This is a big deal for me because the last two weeks I'd been sick and I couldn't vape. Not MTL not DTL. Not high wattage or low. Nothing. Anytime I'd try it would send me into a major coughing fit that usually ended emptying my abdominal contents. Unfortunately I resorted to analogues to satisfy my nic cravings. I missed my vapes. So far I've vaped on ever set up I have.

I thought I had a cold -- but I think I ended up with that same shit you had; coughing my freakin head off, so breathless I was afraid I was gonna have to go to the ER. Still not completely well, but I seem to have turned a corner -- there were a few days when I couldn't vape at all, the cough was so bad, and I'm still having to take it pretty easy; if I forget and take a normal hit, off I go with the coughing again. It's kinda frustrating, but not that big a deal, because I still mostly can't taste it anyway.

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I had a cold -- but I think I ended up with that same shit you had; coughing my freakin head off, so breathless I was afraid I was gonna have to go to the ER. Still not completely well, but I seem to have turned a corner -- there were a few days when I couldn't vape at all, the cough was so bad, and I'm still having to take it pretty easy; if I forget and take a normal hit, off I go with the coughing again. It's kinda frustrating, but not that big a deal, because I still mostly can't taste it anyway.

Andria
Hope you can shake it. Was not fun.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hope you can shake it. Was not fun.

I'm doing the coughing-my-head-off thing again, too. This is day five, this time. Coughing so hard my side and ribs are sore, can't sleep good, wheezing like an old fireplace bellows.

I can vape if I take the first few hits pretty easy, as long as the atty isn't spitting. Spitting becomes too much, right quick.

Haven't taken any meds today because I'm beginning to think they are keeping me sick.

A couple of times the last few days I've had to resort to the albuterol inhaler, and that actually does seem to help, esp with the wheezing.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm doing the coughing-my-head-off thing again, too. This is day five, this time. Coughing so hard my side and ribs are sore, can't sleep good, wheezing like an old fireplace bellows.

I can vape if I take the first few hits pretty easy, as long as the atty isn't spitting. Spitting becomes too much, right quick.

Haven't taken any meds today because I'm beginning to think they are keeping me sick.

A couple of times the last few days I've had to resort to the albuterol inhaler, and that actually does seem to help, esp with the wheezing.
Get better Nadi. :hug:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I can't even remember what I did with the ones I had. Maybe traded. Hell I do t know. But they were strong ass mods

I have three Sig mods that are still working from about four years ago. Two 90w Sparks and a 40w Mini Book. Last year I bought an Evaya, damn beautiful thing it was, and it crapped out after four months. Sig basically told me, sorry Charlie, nothing we can do.

ETA I completely forgot I also have a Sig 75 TC that still works, too.

PopcornSmell

Member For 1 Year
approximately what year were they produced? From reading I've done, the consensus seems to be that anything including or after the Fuchai 213 is crap.
Lots of chinese brands are like this. Make some high-quality products at the beginning for brand exposure, then slowly switch to cheaply-made stuffs for more profit. Some even keep the same product model but change the hardware inside :mad:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice warm day today, so felt like picking up my backlog of DIY-juice-making. :)
Made 400ml of 14mg base and cranked 'em out. Made all of usual's plus concocted up a version of my CandyCane one-shot flavoring from OSDIYS.

In the cupboard they go...

IMG_20190425_142739.jpg

I make juice about every 2-3 months. Teehee.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Can't Like that post, I hope you feel better soon!!!
Hope it's not bronchitis eh? I used to have that real bad long before they called it COPD...damn smoking.

grouphugg.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yeah my entire body was hurting last week, just from all the damn coughing -- still got the coughing, but feeling a lot better; not so breathless, and at night I don't feel so all-over-malaise. I was using my Ventolin inhaler so much last week, I've caused a sore on my tongue, so now I'm trying to get rid of THAT! :facepalm: This is about day 11 for me, since I first started feeling ill -- really thought it was just a cold at first, hit my nose/sinuses really hard for several days before the chest shit started.

I've been vaping just a little last couple days, but mainly just mouth-only hits, without inhaling; sometimes I forget and inhale it too far and there i go on another coughing tangent. So I'm really holding it down; yesterday I think I might have gotten thru about 2-3 ml all day, maybe half of what I usually would.

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned the Aromamizer Supreme and switched out the 5ml glass and tube for the 8ml glass and tube in preparation of a long couple of weeks working a big conference. Coils and cotton still looked good and they've been in there over a month. The 8ml glass really looks stupid as the atomizer is almost as tall as the mod. but need the extra juice capacity.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I Semi Retired my RX200S today it will still get used when working but I got tired of looking at such a beat on MOD. So now using a SMOK Alien in TC with Rafale on top and enjoying the performance~! First hit was a WTF moment because I didn't realize I had it set for Celius~!

6o68ipZyYj-3vHwq-UDLlxaTfnn4EbKZ9NqXFzYoUWl5elvcEDk-oFiJg3w4MEVd0yEZVk-57h2i_QQ3lqozomNxHwU06TvfiyRiVQ5e_1EKwTVxMwo8nsDhFD2Tkxa34tP60NJXKMRdH_LDY7bG2KUE8fN9dMO8zKq07QKNBMO7vtCxCc_FT6K0zT-4emmXpRqOEs6TIVZh4cvQIP1MvJHy5Z3AppAq0dTLh5ZjYCz15cm1VQgqHCy2pr-EMObWa_tuiP_c6vX-vU4EMkJGXFjYjH8bS_4cNrj8XfhYfnHor4K4cn98B-MTdOb-tna26Y3r2tEgvrSYLMD2DKdRYe__vIMpVLhh4bpl3RUp22SbMsCg7SuMigEhYdIg--mVhWpL8LkdxP0rc8IylzUZI8gI-NRrpYvKGDG0ObaQVO4FcSQdGStpuAv9sRoIwACj4myObhQxTpBEtfNbtppcDu4RhinIhcmh9eFbUA71yxXhdnRZF_41n73LJPtQ7xqxwGI7DJfbld4KpzjuBXiZSnbjEXSYzQmO0dQVs7U9WiuzLApxxPaoOSHNe_7erXSS7SRwtZarCm4MjnqvAfmPbshtA40pm8NnWP4g6-YzV3OTrsWp5uTkJ8e_EI8iRBZAOmxmZYnh-h-eDi5iQBtvBTMrNZw16nQ=w570-h759-no

Last edited:

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Chain vaped on the Orion Q while driving down to Indy, flavor isn’t great but it got the job done. Received my replacement Basium from Dovpo, thanks Lynn! Rewicked a 22mm Dead Rabbit and put a 1.18 ohm, 4mm ID, round wire coil in it for use on the Bonza stack. Really looking forward to my BCF order that’s coming in tomorrow too!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did a bit of mixin and put a new coil in my C4. I got this Pistachio Puddin' that's ready to vape so I put a fresh build in there. My Basium has been aired out plenty. I reassembled it a few days ago. I guess nows a good time as any to try it. Hoping the plastic flavor wont come back.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She sure is purty. My RVN is really nice but I'm sure a lot cheaper. LOL
If it's a Mozaic RVN made in Indonesia..... It's not cheap......

RVN Stabwood mods are like Gepetto mods...... I got a Gepetto a week after ordering it.... The Java close to (6) weeks....

They are unique in every way and build it to your specs........ It's a long process for a mod

I told the builder on the battery cap I want skulls and yeah Ninja Turtles and here is what I got......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
bf59f9074b9bb9d9f118273718dff396.jpg

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's a Mozaic RVN made in Indonesia..... It's not cheap......

RVN Stabwood mods are like Gepetto mods...... I got a Gepetto a week after ordering it.... The Java close to (6) weeks....

They are unique in every way and build it to your specs........ It's a long process for a mod

Yeah mines just a $50 aluminum tube mod, but she vapes real good. Hard to believe both mods are made by the same company.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Ultroner has an 18350 stabwood also.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broke down and ordered an SXK "BOX[er Squonk] Mod" from 3fvape - I couldn't ignore the low price and I've been stalking a casing for a PWM squonk anyway, so: if it fails me it's gonna' get 'preverted' into PWM ;-)

Anyone know of a top-air RSA other than the [sxk] Basic or the .Blank by Asmodus? (Former I have one, but I hate that crazy topcap, otherwise fine; latter is just about $20 more than I care to blow)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broke down and ordered an SXK "BOX[er Squonk] Mod" from 3fvape - I couldn't ignore the low price and I've been stalking a casing for a PWM squonk anyway, so: if it fails me it's gonna' get 'preverted' into PWM ;-)

Anyone know of a top-air RSA other than the [sxk] Basic or the .Blank by Asmodus? (Former I have one, but I hate that crazy topcap, otherwise fine; latter is just about $20 more than I care to blow)
They feel good..... I have a dual 21700 Dna 250c...... It's nice to use....
6188fee9a5cac440c9251861c73ca702.jpg

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They feel good..... I have a dual 21700 Dna 250c...... It's nice to use....
6188fee9a5cac440c9251861c73ca702.jpg

Yup, been loving the look of that SXK mod since day one. I've gotten to where I don't even care about their silly boards - I've a pair of vt133 (dna200) that continue to plug along; an old-world SXmini that also plugs along; a series of mechs for End Of Days; the basium, and really wanted a nice case for a PWM board - that hand-filling style looks perfectly fine to me. (The guy that was supposed to shoot me a PWM board and 3dprint decided to run away).

In theory it looks like this: https://www.everzon.com/sxk-boxer-200w-squonk-mod.html

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, been loving the look of that SXK mod since day one. I've gotten to where I don't even care about their silly boards - I've a pair of vt133 (dna200) that continue to plug along; an old-world SXmini that also plugs along; a series of mechs for End Of Days; the basium, and really wanted a nice case for a PWM board - that hand-filling style looks perfectly fine to me. (The guy that was supposed to shoot me a PWM board and 3dprint decided to run away).

In theory it looks like this: https://www.everzon.com/sxk-boxer-200w-squonk-mod.html
They are nice....... Why not ... And you don't have to blow a couple of hundred bucks on a Ginger Vapes Boxer....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Radius clone is top air from the cap, channeled down to the bottom before hitting coils. Restricted DL, single coil, 22mm. Available at FT or Aliexpress. If you get one plan to replace the dt, the stainless that comes with it just gets too hot.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Received my BCF order and waited a whole 45min before getting to mixing, made 2 Lemon Tart recipes and a Cornbread Pudding clone. Swapped rda’s on a couple mech squonkers and got the Svengoolie vape gear ready for the Blob tonight. And decided I need a 25mm conversion cap for my Bonza v1.5...may need a couple of those glass caps too!

IMG_1121.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Received my BCF order and waited a whole 45min before getting to mixing, made 2 Lemon Tart recipes and a Cornbread Pudding clone. Swapped rda’s on a couple mech squonkers and got the Svengoolie vape gear ready for the Blob tonight. And decided I need a 25mm conversion cap for my Bonza v1.5...may need a couple of those glass caps too!

View attachment 137053

Let me know what you think about the cornbread clone please!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
S&V test on my finger, the maple syrup is the main flavor I get. Hopefully that changes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
What happens when you pull your finger ? Does it smell any different ?

VU Sponsors