Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I placed an order for a diagnostic for my Vapor Shark DNA250. Finally going to have her back home soon, all fixed up and ready to vape! :)

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I competed in my first Cloud Chucking contest. I lost, but I had a blast!
My local vape shop had their one year anniversary at that particular location today. I got to see a Trick comp as well which was really neat.

Shawn

Attachments

• tmp_4194-20170429_164946-1602006433.jpg
    tmp_4194-20170429_164946-1602006433.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 28
  • tmp_4194-20170429_111614-631389121.jpg
    tmp_4194-20170429_111614-631389121.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gonna organize my vape pile. Gonna organize my vape pile. Gonna organize my vape pile. Gonna organize my vape pile. Gonna organize my vape pile. Gonna organize my vape pile...

Maybe if I say it enough, it'll happen.

Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went kayaking so I could vape on the lake.
e0df7bac319a3930ba6cfb5400c4dbaa.jpg
ce31151792a7c02d30ec6c845f394d1c.jpg
a8b7e86fc90e4319bca35717738d8835.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Made my first double hump alien framed staple fused claptons with an inlay or whatever the hell they are called

this bad boy creates some serious cloud and flavour is outstanding on the pharoah dripper cracked this up to 80w almost choked on the vapour production lol settled on 60w

IMG_1083.JPG IMG_1085.JPG IMG_1089.JPG IMG_1080.JPG

Last edited:

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Day 3, already about to break...

Trying not to buy anything vape related fro 30 days.. Went through all my juice and have enough juice that I REALLY like to last me until about January, I have enough juice that I like enough to vape until February... Have enough wire and cotton to last me until the end of time....

The shinyitis is burning...

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Learned how to rewrap 18650's. As they say necessity is the mother of invention. Had just got some new batteries and an extra for my mom's mod. Was trying to show her how easy it was to swap batteries (prior she'd been charging in the mod). Damn wismec presa with it's slick ass battery cover and no grip points anywhere to pry the door free.

I kept pulling at the cover but my fingers were slipping so I got a firmer grip and pulled harder. The battery cover cut loose and sure as shit, sliced right across the battery and nicked the piss out of the wrap on a brand new 30q. Fml. Thankfully I had the foresight to order some extra wraps with the batteries so had plenty on hand.

Used my heat gun on low (quite a bit hotter than a hair dryer) and good as new in less than 5min. May have helped that I've worked with heat shrink a number of times in the past. After heating the bottom I pressed it against a table top for a minute and let it cool some, did the same with the top to prevent any curling or puckering at the ends. Only thing that shows is a faint line from the creases in the flat folded tubing. Other than that ended up looking like a factory wrap minus the markings.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Learned how to rewrap 18650's. As they say necessity is the mother of invention. Had just got some new batteries and an extra for my mom's mod. Was trying to show her how easy it was to swap batteries (prior she'd been charging in the mod). Damn wismec presa with it's slick ass battery cover and no grip points anywhere to pry the door free.

I kept pulling at the cover but my fingers were slipping so I got a firmer grip and pulled harder. The battery cover cut loose and sure as shit, sliced right across the battery and nicked the piss out of the wrap on a brand new 30q. Fml. Thankfully I had the foresight to order some extra wraps with the batteries so had plenty on hand.

Used my heat gun on low (quite a bit hotter than a hair dryer) and good as new in less than 5min. May have helped that I've worked with heat shrink a number of times in the past. After heating the bottom I pressed it against a table top for a minute and let it cool some, did the same with the top to prevent any curling or puckering at the ends. Only thing that shows is a faint line from the creases in the flat folded tubing. Other than that ended up looking like a factory wrap minus the markings.

Should write up a guide mate :) just a few pics would help the masses

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should write up a guide mate :) just a few pics would help the masses
Thanks yea I didn't think to take pics in a step by step or anything. There are other tutorials out there, video tutorials are probably as well done or better since it gives a more thorough visual aid. This is one I found, pretty much the way I did mine (minus the colorful paper wrap insert for decoration). Video at the bottom.

They chose to start at the top, I started at the bottom. Heated it and once it shrunk around the bottom of the battery I waved the heat over it a few times to make sure the wrap was soft and pressed it to a wooden table and held it for a few seconds. Then went from the bottom up to the top allowing it to shrink as it went to reduce bubbling. Then repeated the same with the top.

I reused the factory insulator ring and it wasn't adhesive like the replacements I bought. The insulator ring kind of floats and has a chance of shifting so I centered it and pressed the tip of my thumb against the positive terminal through the hole in the insulator ring. That pretty much held it in place while shrinking the wrap up over the edges of the insulator. It wasn't perfectly centered but without doing that the insulator could shift far enough to one side to partially ride on top of the center positive cap and be really off center. No measuring or anything, I just used the wraps I got from IMR as is.

The wrap was almost centered from either end of the battery with just a hair extra overhang for the top (positive end). Only because the precut wraps were just long enough and I didn't want to risk the wrap being too short to securely hold the insulator ring. Not as big of a deal on the bottom since no ring there, so long as there was just enough to curl over the edges of the negative end.

One vid tutorial I watched the person used a small butane torch. Seems pretty risky, I guess in a pinch if feeling adventurous/brave but otherwise I wouldn't personally recommend that. Better to use a hair dryer or heat gun, safer and less chance of blowing the battery. Those pocket torches will burn 1500-2500F and if you're not careful will melt right through heat shrink (not to mention might burn/ignite the battery without extreme care).

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wicked my Big Baby Beast RBA for the first time. Learned that test firing the coils should be done BEFORE putting the cotton in. (Charred cotton is not a pleasant smell.) Then couldn't get the stupid glass off so I have to wait until hubby gets home and takes it off for me before I can use it. Changed the regular coil in one of my Baby Beasts, as well as the bottom gasket/o-ring thingie. Got some goodies in the mail to start DIYing juice.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got the Sebone in the mail today slapped my Buddha rda on it. bam! instant vape pleasure. this mod is so kick ass! I'm at work, can't vape :(
157dc8c51dcd135ff1e6d3b552443d30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made my first DIY juice! It's mango and sweet cream. Gonna let it sit a little before I try it, but fingers crossed, hope it comes out well.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made 90ml of juice
Ordered some Cotton Bacon and more 30ml bottles.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made 70 mls of juice and broke out my old Sigelei 50 watt for a work mod. Oh yeah, I ordered a daedalus clapton jig, 250 ft 38g SS316 and a Smoant Charon.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bathroom is for vaping.
I'm pretty sure the massive cloud would make its way into the hallways! lol we have huge ceiling exhaust fans in the kitchen. that works too! sucks it all right out

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure the massive cloud would make its way into the hallways! lol we have huge ceiling exhaust fans in the kitchen. that works too! sucks it all right out

Back in the early days of lab people used to smoke by the fume hood. Know exactly what you're talking about.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
After dinner, I plan on re-wicking my Kennedy 24 RDA, and my Griffin 25 Plus. I might make a couple of bottles of juice as well.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pulled out a couple of mods and tanks i havent given attention to in a short while..IPV D3S and my Ammit tank and my Hohm slice with my Taifun GT3 tank...Both set ups rockin' as usual...The D3S and Ammit are going with me to the Drag Races later this evening.:cool:
1494705730527.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pulled out a couple of mods and tanks i havent given attention to in a short while..IPV D3S and my Ammit tank and my Hohm slice with my Taifun GT3 tank...Both set ups rockin' as usual...The D3S and Ammit are going with me to the Drag Races later this evening.:cool:
View attachment 81955
That Ammit tank isn't as honkin' tall as I thought. Looks good!

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Started mixing my own juice earlier this week. Made 100mls of a damn yummy pistacio and whipped cream, for myself. 240mls of banana nutbread/butterscotch/caramel candy/pistacio/vanilla bean ice cream for the wife. Is it good? Hellifiknow, but she likes it lol.
Was about 3" into making a 16" strand of 28/38 alien wire when my swivels started crapping out:facepalm: Got a single coil out of it lol.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have entirely different definitions of "problem".

That's like the BEST and most economical creation EVER for DIY. Well done, Sir.

Thanks. I have been milling ideas around and fabricating something that would work as I wanted it to and fitting counter space restraints would take a decent chunk of money and substantial man hours. So I decided to try this. No counter space wasted!

IDK about economical. $40 worth of heavy duty velcro. Made my last organizer from scrap boards. Cost like $5 in hardware. But it has since been outgrown.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And, had to make a tester mix with 2 new-to-me flavors to take the setup for a testdrive. Works. Except the 8oz bottle of vg might not hold up. Lot of weight.

2% fa zeppola
2% inw custard

Pretty darn delicious. And would be an amazing "base" to add a bit of fruit, chocolate, or caramel to it.

Clean custard flavor as a shake-n-vape. And the zeppola tastes literally like a lightly sweetened donut. What is not better when it is on a donut?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I have been vaping since I woke up and have been actively tracking my orders for vape mail: Smok XCube Ultra in SS and Limitless RDTA Gold Edition and two 18650s for my XCube Ultra. :xD:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Per everybody's recommendation in YouTube videos, I installed two vertical coils in my Aromamizer RDTA V2 and I'm loving it ... way better vaping experience than when I was doing horizontal coils before. :)

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I cleaned my vape cabinet and organized. I also put my emergency stuff in storage and left out only one fsk mod and two older power mods for work. I have more non fsk mods coming which will be used instead of my fsk mods.

I'm basically done buying mods. I will buy a modfather and that's it. No more. Yes I said no more.

VU Sponsors