Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I reassembled some mods that I have custom finished.
View attachment 134368
Purge Truck with a custom green and top coat

View attachment 134369
Tesla IV that has a flat purple base coat, was partially cured and sprayed with a heavy metallic silver, partially cured and then put in a rock tumbler with glass marbles for a few minutes to poke the purple through and then cured.
Looks gr8

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cleaned a massivly dirty drip tip i have been neglecting for far to long.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my GeekVape Zeus X RTA that I won in the contest sponsored by @Heaven
Gifts and one thing is for sure, if this is the last of the Zeus series, they’re going out with a bang!
With airflow coming in through the top, there is no chance for leaking and the cyclops airflow control is huge
48a3cdae7cccffa9aaefba06fc6d43f7.jpg

Cloud chasers would easily throw huge plumes across the room even with exotic builds in place that fit easily (I used 6-wrap N80 26/36 Aliens), but on the other hand, you can restrict the airflow and keep the flavor chasers happy too with being able to pick out the flavors in the juice because of how flavorful it is
a520ad5d3700900544da0bee558c456b.jpg

The postless deck is easy to build on and the holes for your wick to dip under the deck are huge, making it much easier to wick without worrying about packing too much cotton in and getting dry hits even when chain vaping at 100w.
The drip tip is also huge and I was a bit worried that it would hurt the draw and feel just like breathing, but somehow or another, that’s not the case here
9ed7f81d1f7539eab2d8799a0f1618d5.jpg

If the rest of the Zeus line was comparable to this model, I’m kicking myself for missing out on a great quality RTA and will definitely be keeping an ear out for what comes up next through GeekVape!

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still screwing with the aromamizer supreme 2.1. Been trying a big ol 3.5mm or 4mm coil on the postless deck. Think I've finally gotten the wicking down but no matter how I adjust the airflow I would cough up a lung or two like I just smoked two packs. Flavor was good but not working. So, now I've put in two coils gifted me buy ( I think @gadget! but could have been @Mykreign and embarrassed that I don't remember ) in a trade and now it's vaping beautifully. No coughing, great flavor, and cloudy as hell. Who ever gifted those coils please remind me so I my properly thank you again and maybe buy some more. :D

BTW Country Clouds cornbread puddin gunks up a coil and cotton fast.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still screwing with the aromamizer supreme 2.1. Been trying a big ol 3.5mm or 4mm coil on the postless deck. Think I've finally gotten the wicking down but no matter how I adjust the airflow I would cough up a lung or two like I just smoked two packs. Flavor was good but not working. So, now I've put in two coils gifted me buy ( I think @gadget! but could have been @Mykreign and embarrassed that I don't remember ) in a trade and now it's vaping beautifully. No coughing, great flavor, and cloudy as hell. Who ever gifted those coils please remind me so I my properly thank you again and maybe buy some more. :D

BTW Country Clouds cornbread puddin gunks up a coil and cotton fast.
I don't think it was me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, for the past 2 days, I've thought about making juice. I'm now in the position where I must. I don't know why I do that, but it happens frequently. Not like it takes hours to do.

#lazyassvaper
I'm the same way honestly. I have store bought so I can just switch out but run out of my dailys all the time.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, for the past 2 days, I've thought about making juice. I'm now in the position where I must. I don't know why I do that, but it happens frequently. Not like it takes hours to do.

#lazyassvaper

Me too, I have 6 empty bottles that should contain my main juices, just sitting on the kitchen counter, taunting me...:rolleyes:

But, it's nicer weather to be doing things now, and I'll get to it soon.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Me too, I have 6 empty bottles that should contain my main juices, just sitting on the kitchen counter, taunting me...:rolleyes:

But, it's nicer weather to be doing things now, and I'll get to it soon.

If I start getting low on all the different kinds of (bubble) gum, I start to freak out.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did this yesterday.
This is great... The gun and pawn shop opened up a vape area :cool:
The down side.... It's a small area, only sells Smok and Vape Wild juice. To support my local B&M bought some juice. Will be going back to support them more. But, how cool is that? Purchase a gun and vape all in one :shades:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All this talk of making juice, that's pretty much what I've been doing. Well researching anyway, watching reviews of flavorings, trying to get a feel for what does what and which flavors are decent and which suck. Putting together a modest group of flavors to try my hand at diy. I tried once in the past but it went like hell. No offense to anyone who likes mbv but I'm not a huge fan. Go figure, I ordered some generic flavorings from them and tried single flavor mixes. Followed some bad advice to do like 30% flavoring on all of them, used their premixed base with likely shit nicotine. It was a disaster. On the bright side I still have a bunch of empty 30ml bottles kicking around someplace.

My regular go to juice co is going through drastic changes and as usual, when companies change it's rarely for the best. Several of the flavors I enjoyed they no longer make and due to fda regs they're canning a bunch more. Rather than do what most companies do and just offer 1 or 2 nic strengths and make all the juice in a generic 70/30-ish mix they've decided to keep around 150 flavors. Which sounds great but they're going to somehow decide which flavors are good for dripping, which are best for general vaping and which are best for pods. 3 groups of 50. If they deem a flavor more suited to pods like 'apple' as an example, it will only be available in 50/50. That's an issue for me since I only vape at 80/20, higher pg kills my throat. So of the remaining flavors they'll end up with, my best hope is that the handful I still enjoy make it to the 'dripper' line of juices or else I'm still up shit creek.

I found another inexpensive company that has several flavors I enjoy, they're somewhat milder and not overwhelming. Problem is they've been out of half their flavors for weeks now. It's feeling like the bullshit I dealt with over random jacked up factory coils all over again, can't rely on them so figured out how to make it myself. Juice is becoming the same way, can't count on it to be in stock or remain available so diy looks to be my friend.

As I recall my original statements to myself when I began vaping. "I just want a way to keep smoking that doesn't make me cough".. "I just want it to work, I don't want a big box mod, I'm not trying to turn this into a hobby". As I progressed to dual battery box mods, rebuildable atomizers, making my own coils and now looking to venture into the juice mixing. Uh huh, famous last words. lol.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Putting silver contacts back in this squonk. The dye job turned out like poop. But at least getting silver back in. A Fuckin bitch I tell ya. Had to cut this strip in have length way. Snips, cutting wheel, grinder. Ahhhh
898be8f5f08165b9a140409da88e8668.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Putting silver contacts back in this squonk. The dye job turned out like poop. But at least getting silver back in. A Fuckin bitch I tell ya. Had to cut this strip in have length way. Snips, cutting wheel, grinder. Ahhhh
898be8f5f08165b9a140409da88e8668.jpg
I dont think I've ever taken one of my mods apart until today. This Basium I got will not stop messing with the flavor. I cleaned the heck out of the bottles and tubing. Swapping out batteries the other day I got a big whiff of what that plasticy taste is. It's coming from inside the mod so I took it apart. I'm hoping that letting it air out helps. I can try a few other things. I still haven't pin pointed where it's coming from. The whole thin on the inside smells like it, the board, wiring, the whole housing basicly wtf.
0401191625.jpg
I hope I can put it back together again. That is if I can deodorize it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont think I've ever taken one of my mods apart until today. This Basium I got will not stop messing with the flavor. I cleaned the heck out of the bottles and tubing. Swapping out batteries the other day I got a big whiff of what that plasticy taste is. It's coming from inside the mod so I took it apart. I'm hoping that letting it air out helps. I can try a few other things. I still haven't pin pointed where it's coming from. The whole thin on the inside smells like it, the board, wiring, the whole housing basicly wtf.
View attachment 134951
I hope I can put it back together again. That is if I can deodorize it.
Us vapers can be miraculous when putting vapes back together. Lol I have faith in you

jb58

Member For 4 Years
@Synphul, you might try juice mafia, I haven't ordered from them in about 2- 2 1/2 yrs but they had pretty decent prices and you could choose the mix level and nic level.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Replaced the original coil in my vape pen and trying to adjust to the new flavored juice. I don't know what the hell I was thinking buying 4 different flavors, should have stuck with the one that I knew I liked lol. Moving forward I think the only flavor I really want to try is a bubblegum flavor, just need to find one that is good.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Upon realizing that I cannot get the IJOY Combo RDTA 2 anymore, I was wondering what I'd do if my got broken. I Found the Limitless RDTAs for $14.99 each, and ordered 3 in case of emergency.

I'm just not sure why they have been discontinued. Could it be the wave of shitty pod devices the rug rats crave?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned coils and rewicked the DR RTA, but after cleaning and rewicking every pull I took I'd cough like i just chain smoked a carton. Rewicked again and same results. Finally broke down and put new coils in although the others were still in great shape. BTW I'm not really liking Cotn Threads. Think I'll stick with CB prime. The Cotn just seems to take a long time breaking in and tastes like shit until it does. Prime has almost no break in time.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Spent most of the day looking at the Orion Q and Artery Pal II and can't decide which I should get. Also was browsing mech mods ( again) on the FT site. But a really freaking awesome guy here is gonna hook me up with one :) Never really used mechs cuz I was always leery of them. But heck, you all have been using them forever and none of you have gone boom yet. I do know the vape from a mech is hard to beat.

Only other thing I did vape related was to start pulling out flavors in preparation of making said awesome freaking guy some juice :)

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent most of the day looking at the Orion Q and Artery Pal II and can't decide which I should get. Also was browsing mech mods ( again) on the FT site. But a really freaking awesome guy here is gonna hook me up with one :) Never really used mechs cuz I was always leery of them. But heck, you all have been using them forever and none of you have gone boom yet. I do know the vape from a mech is hard to beat.

Only other thing I did vape related was to start pulling out flavors in preparation of making said awesome freaking guy some juice :)

Be very careful. The mech rabbit hole is deeper than most.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, anyway, has anyone used the Orion Q and the Artery II by any chance? MVS is having a 15% off sale right now if anyone else is in the market for a pod system POD15 is the code.

VU Sponsors