Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decided to clean and dust off The Marvel Collection and Vape during the process.....
1164cff8ed853afbaaee6871a293d661.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
so was at the mall yesterday and I decided to have a cigarette that a friend handed to me. so I went outside for a smoke and I lit my cigarette up. now I'm standing outside the mall square and then the security guard came up to me, told me to put out my cig. I said sorry and pretend to do so.

then he comes back again and tells me again with a more furious voice, so I got ticked off. I told him i was outside with lots of ventilation, so why Cant I smoke? he then said it's the rules, we don't allow ppl messing up the square with butts. now I got furious cuz he assumed I was just like everyone else.

so I told him don't fucking assumed I'm just like everyone else and I put out my cigarette on the floor. now at this point in fucking mad as fuck and I decided the best way to not get mad is to fuck with the security guard.

so I stand there started to vape. then he come over tells me in commanding voice to not smoke. I told him do u see me with holding a fucking cigarette? I did this about 5 times for a good solid 5 minutes. this time he came back again and I blew a nice cloud up, and then I said what are u going to do now? what's next? tell me I can't blow air up in to the sky? I don't recall that being part of the malls? I show him my mod and said this was the cigarette butt u were looking for the last 5 minutes or so.

then I walked away saying don't judge a book by its cover.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Got to vape on this 11:11 that I coated last night in Deep Flat Black and followed up with a pearlescent finish that makes it look silver or black depending on angle and light.

TM24-1111-TS-2048x.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got to vape on this 11:11 that I coated last night in Deep Flat Black and followed up with a pearlescent finish that makes it look silver or black depending on angle and light.

View attachment 134113

My son has an 11:11 with a VC Buddha RDA. What a vape that thing is. Nearly knocks me down. :sad: :D

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My son has an 11:11 with a VC Buddha RDA. What a vape that thing is. Nearly knocks me down. :sad: :D

Its a solid mod. With some hot 20700's and a big air RDA, its a hammer.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Rewicked my authentic dead rabbit rda
,and getting ready to wick up the twisted messes 24 gold rda,patiently waiting on some new jiuce I ordered, by the way how do you put a picture up on here ??? Never did that ,thanks in advanvance,!!•

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Rewicked my authentic dead rabbit rda
,and getting ready to wick up the twisted messes 24 gold rda,patiently waiting on some new jiuce I ordered, by the way how do you put a picture up on here ??? Never did that ,thanks in advanvance,!!•
Corection,waiting on flavor concentrates to mix up some new recipies!!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Refilled my Ohmega Alpha One RTA with DIYFS Holy Po-Po, blasting the nomz on the iJoy Solo v2.

IMG_0234.JPG

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll show us when it's done?
But of course. Trying to figure out how to cut the silver strip. It's thicker than previous ones I've bought. I scratch marked it for cutting so I know it's silver. Just thick. Here's the dye. I usually use RIT dye but they have pretty drab colors and figured this mod only cost me 30. So if it looks like shit it's ok
96d303eacf5b13bd105c07cb858c8e79.jpg

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned a couple atomizers to put into storage. Rewicked Core RTA and Apocalypse gen 2. Reorganized juice storage.Now back to playing couch potato. With a little more practice I'll be really good.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't found a good peaches and cream yet. IF I ever get my shit together and start DIY I'll have to get your recipie. Only peach I've found that I like has been Vanilla White Peach Yogurt fro Blue Dot Vapors.

My first time trying these flavors, but IMO ya can't go wrong with Holy Vanilla. This Peaches & Cream is nice, if kinda mellow right now, most likely a steeper.

I'll have to see which peaches I usually use, I have a couple but can't remember OTTOMH.

I do like adding in some LA Apricot though with the peach for my Peach Cigar mix. Adds a nice depth to it.

DIY is kinda like photography: Only you see the world through your lens. :)

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been to Phoenix twice and I didn't see any grass either time except for the golf course that my wife's grandfather's house was on.

VU Sponsors