Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned the boreas for new diy tomorrow.
Still love mine...
422254dc07cbd8d817bb0764fd3c361f.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have to try it. .. I use 316L stainless Steel s it ramps up fast as hell on a set of .20ohm coils .... Wonderful vape at 50 watts....... You can even go single coil at .30 to .35 ohms like Inspects.....

No way. If I vaped that way, I'd wind up in the hospital taking breathing treatments. And since I don't have insurance, that is devoutly to be avoided.

Andria

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I stopped using mine, got tired of filling and the door coming off every time I squonker..... I have OCD and it bothered me......
639a8457b32aa164fc360b7df5f554c2.jpg

:( manny those bottles in there are super stiff before you properly chuck it in try a softer one easier to press which should keep door in check? Although magnets could be stronger

Refilling part I get though been running on a single coil atty with a normal fused clapton for the most part so juice lasts a lot longer ...when I put a dual coil on top with meaty coils inside juice went down very quick

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today I tried to not vape for half an hour. I failed after about five minutes.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ey... Not everyone knows your life story :p Calm down a bit lmao..

It just seemed he was taking the idea of me going to the hospital with quite a bit of levity, though I really can't find the slightest thing amusing about the idea of being unable to breathe.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not everything on this forum is put forth to offend you. Grow up a little.

Y'know, all I said to MannyScoot was how lovely those coils were, it made me wish I could vape that way. Not sure what YOUR pissing and moaning is all about It was just an observation to him that his coils were gorgeous, really didn't call for your input at all.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So...

Today I mixed 3 bottles of juice, wicked a tank and cleaned up a mess of juice that fell over. That one kinda pissed me off, but hey... mixed juice.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So...

Today I mixed 3 bottles of juice, wicked a tank and cleaned up a mess of juice that fell over. That one kinda pissed me off, but hey... mixed juice.

Hate when that happens! It's one of those moments your thinking how do I not waste this ...I have a syringe right there ...oooh no that's nasty can't do that ....no ones looking....na I really can't

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rewicked troll and Pharaoh RTA

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 80237
Here ya go. It's a fun and at times angering build. I have made a bunch of variations of it. This is one of my favorites though.

Ok I was reading @KingPin! description of how to make it then I saw your pic @Whiskeywarrior and I got even more confused. Lmao.

Those are very mean looking. I like it. If u got any step by step pictures. I love to see em.

Ps. I just learned what staggerton is. Man wtf?!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Washed the pharoah rta in prep for tomorrow and washed a BUNCH of bottles with juice I did not like.

14930012356872133659675.jpg

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also made three recipes I know I like, or should like in one case, and 220 of correct nic level base.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also made three recipes I know I like, or should like in one case, and 220 of correct nic level base.

Hey joey so I want to just dabble a bit in DIY. Get my feet wet. I see some nic premade vg/pg with nic. You have any more details on those?

My idea is just get some flavoring I like and toss it in when I'm ready. And let it steep. No mess. Anyone else knows more bout this DIY stuff please feel free to chime in

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey joey so I want to just dabble a bit in DIY. Get my feet wet. I see some nic premade vg/pg with nic. You have any more details on those?

My idea is just get some flavoring I like and toss it in when I'm ready. And let it steep. No mess. Anyone else knows more bout this DIY stuff please feel free to chime in
I am sure it's fine, depending on the brand. I don't use it. My nic is so low I would have to make my own base anyway.

https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/3-36mgnicotinebase/

Nude nicotine sells what you're looking for at different levels and pg vg. That will give you an idea of diy once you get flavors.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Got in some Juice that I won on Reddit!!! (13x 60ml) Should last me 1-2 days jk...

vouePWt.jpg
Welp, 3 of the bottles were mislabeled, Went to take a big haul at 70w of what was supposed to be a smooth fruit type flavor but the bottle being mislabeled was actually a very heavy menthol, talk about a big freakin surprise lol, contacted them to warm them to check their batches (not expecting anything since I got it free), they did and apparently a newer staff member made a mistake, luckily no other shipments were out from that batch (nearing the end of its steeping) Offered me another 3x 120ml bottles for the mistake, I declined, they insisted, twisted my arm a little and they are sending me out another 360ml and a Hat!!

Talk about a company that goes out of its way to make things right! Keep in mind this was from a contest, I haven't even ordered from them before, I won 780ml, now they are sending me another 360ml and a Hat for a Total of 1.14 Liters or basically 40oz of ejuice (about a 4 month supply for me).

Like I said I've never ordered from them before, the juice is pretty amazing so I'll definitely be restocking the flavors I like the most when I run out :D

Not sure if I can get in trouble for this but here's the site, not the cheapest juice but 35$ for 100ml/120ml isn't too bad considering the quality of it (Life's peachy absolutely delish), keep in mind americanos with the exchange rate you can knock about 30% off that for USD, not sure if they ship to the US though...

https://foggedoutvapes.com/shop/

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ok I was reading @KingPin! description of how to make it then I saw your pic @Whiskeywarrior and I got even more confused. Lmao.

Those are very mean looking. I like it. If u got any step by step pictures. I love to see em.

Ps. I just learned what staggerton is. Man wtf?!

Tell you what mate I'll have another go today! I'll post some pics for you on PM :) assuming it comes out ok lol

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tell you what mate I'll have another go today! I'll post some pics for you on PM :) assuming it comes out ok lol

So I picked up the Daedalus and I want to eventually make triple/quad core fused claptons. I heard those lil tools can fit 3 wires parallel

I also hear the spool tension won't churn out smooth claptons at 40g. Cause I wanna eventually do 26 gauge inner (3) by 40g outer then hopefully 26 guava quad inner.

Any tips bro?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So I picked up the Daedalus and I want to eventually make triple/quad core fused claptons. I heard those lil tools can fit 3 wires parallel

I also hear the spool tension won't churn out smooth claptons at 40g. Cause I wanna eventually do 26 gauge inner (3) by 40g outer then hopefully 26 guava quad inner.

Any tips bro?
I don't own the Daedalus mate so can't comment on how to use it ...for core I'd go 28 or 30g and 40g wrap rather than 26/40

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't own the Daedalus mate so can't comment on how to use it ...for core I'd go 28 or 30g and 40g wrap rather than 26/40

Alrignt ill order some 28g. Oh it doesn't have to be tips for the Daedalus. Just tips on fused triple core or quad core. Like how you hold the spool free hand. Or if there's a way to not get the triple/quad core to bunch up etc... any tips you wanna throw at me about triple/quad fused claptons. Im all ears bro

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Going out of town today for 4 days... Packing my vape bag...

4 married pairs of batteries, check
Big bag of cotton, check
Building kit with 8 different types of wire and everything else I need to build, check
Juice? But what if I want a different flavor, 40 bottles of juice, check..
Charger, check
spare charger, check
5 mods, 2 build decks, check
3 RDA's, 2 RTA's, 2 Clearo's, check

Going for 4 days, Have enough supplies to last me 6 months >.< Jeeezuz....

Better safe than sorry I guess lmao...

Anyone else do this too? lol

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You'll get kicked out of your hotel room because obviously your clouds will trigger the fire alarm so... don't forget an Avatar VapeNut.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
changing coil on my ijoy-limitless rdta plus... rdta type atty seem to be a miss for me with SS coil... after less than one month I get some "rust" on my coil

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going out of town today for 4 days... Packing my vape bag...

4 married pairs of batteries, check
Big bag of cotton, check
Building kit with 8 different types of wire and everything else I need to build, check
Juice? But what if I want a different flavor, 40 bottles of juice, check..
Charger, check
spare charger, check
5 mods, 2 build decks, check
3 RDA's, 2 RTA's, 2 Clearo's, check

Going for 4 days, Have enough supplies to last me 6 months >.< Jeeezuz....

Better safe than sorry I guess lmao...

Anyone else do this too? lol
yup lol! dedicated duffle bag just for vape gear!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rewicked my ammit. Again. Because it's a finicky bitch and apparently I didn't fluff the ends just right, the stars were out of perfect alignment with the full moon or some other such bullshit. The wick was wet(ish), wasn't bone dry or anything. Not really getting dry hits like burnt, just kinda meh on vapor and more of a cottony taste than I cared for.

I really wanna like the damn thing, when it works it works well. Just a pia to get the wick right where it doesn't leak, doesn't run dry, ends not too long, not too short, fluffed just right, tucked in just right with tweezers. Definitely a love/hate relationship.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got out my beater mod for an extra carry to work. I have a 25mm tank on a Kbox and it's a perfect fit. How 'bout that?!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I want to get my feet wet too Vooch. I went shopping online today for DIY stuff. I ordered my base liquids and nicotine solution from Nude Nicotine. I ended up ordering syringes and cylinders from Ecigexpress. Then I went to Bull City Flavors for concentrates.

I have watched a bunch of vids and kind of know how to do it. I just dont know what ratios to use. There are a bunch of recipes out there that I will be copying. I have ALOT to learn.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered some glass for my Big Baby Beast RBA because mI dropped it. Trying out some colored glass instead of clear

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I forgot to post it but yesterday I vaped at Disneyland. :) They are very relaxed when it comes to vaping which is great!
Now that I think of it I should have taken a vape pic at Disneyland. Maybe me vaping with Mickey! I'll have to remember to do that next time I go. :D

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They should have designated vaping sections for us former smokers. I'm sure Mickey would dig that!

VU Sponsors