Become a Patron!

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, guys, if you love UD products and don't know where to buy them online, just ask me here.
I will share the links with you.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
posts merged
@Youde_tech Keep all of your sales links and products in this single thread in Unlisted Vendors.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dear, are you mean I just can post in this thread?
And I could not creat a new one about other things?
When posting in Unlisted Vendors you may make multiple posts in one thread.
You had multiple threads in the unlisted vendors section so they were merged into this one.

Here's the Unlisted Vendors Guidelines
97218f2c9cf24f2cabd0b8224f532564.png

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Youde_tech welcome to VU, I use a few of your products and have been pretty happy with those.

And, yes, he does mean that your site/shop related posts will need to stay in this thread only, unless you decide to apply for a subforum, which is also free. You are also allowed to post in other areas of the forum, as a member, but Youde posts should stay here.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Stop making toy tanks man. We need a bigger deck for bigger coils, and more juice capacity. Go 26 mm Lol

Love your quality control tho. :)

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No, not everyone likes "go big or go home". I love their smaller tanks.
You are also allowed to post in other areas of the forum, as a member, but Youde posts should stay here?
Hello, I am not so understand it, are you mean I could not use this ID to post my experience at other forum?

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Stop making toy tanks man. We need a bigger deck for bigger coils, and more juice capacity. Go 26 mm Lol

Love your quality control tho. :)
Dear which country are you come from? How many guys around you love the big tank?
I will say to my designers.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are also allowed to post in other areas of the forum, as a member, but Youde posts should stay here?
Hello, I am not so understand it, are you mean I could not use this ID to post my experience at other forum?
If you read the vendor rules you will see that vendors are to post promotions ONLY IN CERTAIN DESIGNATED AREAS, Please read over those rules again.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, at this forum, you are allowed only one account. Because you are representing Youde, any posts that do relate to Youde, should stay in this very thread that we're all responding in.

If you are interested in having your own section of this forum to post more freely, you should contact @SMOKIE and he could answer the questions for you.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am using Velocity style 22mm deck. It is nice to build on, yes. Could I enjoy a bigger deck? Yes, why yes I could enjoy a bigger deck. I am in America. If you do suggest bigger deck to your designers, please do not falter on quality control in production.

You can make posts about vaping on your own anywhere in the forum. In these posts you must not be posting stuff about your product in order to sell it. You can talk about how different resistance wire might effect getting bigger clouds for example, or maybe the better ratio of PG to VG juice for flavors.

Any post you want to make about your company product needs made here. In this area of the forum you can make posts about your product, even to sell it. Here you can talk about how your new tanks are far better than other tanks. You can post videos, links to your sales site here, but only here.

If we want to know more we can find this thread from anywhere on the forum by looking at your profile. It is simply a courtesy for us that we have things clearly labeled. Not everyone wants to look at advertisement disguised as general chit chat. We often see too much of that without needing it here on the forum.

This is not meant to offend you, or your company. We feel this way regarding all companies. Many are far less trustworthy than your honorable company. If you allow us courtesy we can see your honor, easily. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Youde_tech I have a question about one of your products, the Goblin Mini (original one, not the latest one).

Can you tell me the size of the screw on the bottom of the tank where you fill the juice?

upload_2016-7-11_17-50-1.png

I've tried the contact area of the youde website and have never gotten a response. I've done so twice. I've read the the size is M3 0.5 x 4mm. I ordered that size screw online and it happens to be too big.

Can you tell me the proper size, and where I might be able to find these?

Thank you!

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@Youde_tech I have a question about one of your products, the Goblin Mini (original one, not the latest one).

Can you tell me the size of the screw on the bottom of the tank where you fill the juice?

View attachment 56249

I've tried the contact area of the youde website and have never gotten a response. I've done so twice. I've read the the size is M3 0.5 x 4mm. I ordered that size screw online and it happens to be too big.

Thank you!
after a quick google they are M3 x 4mm (as said in the manual)

Also, Hi Sherling, Good to see you are still around :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the threads or the head?
Both. The specs were M3 0.5 x4mm, so that's what I ordered. Head too wide, body/threading too wide. I decided to post a thread in general rebuildables since I was having no luck, other than a replacement kid overseas. I got the answer quickly, and one guy even measured his. Ordered M2.5 0.4 x 4mm.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Both. The specs were M3 0.5 x4mm, so that's what I ordered. Head too wide, body/threading too wide. I decided to post a thread in general rebuildables since I was having no luck, other than a replacement kid overseas. I got the answer quickly, and one guy even measured his. Ordered M2.5 0.4 x 4mm.
glad to hear you got it sorted out!, I have been thinking of ordering the Goblin, I absolutely love UD products, I have the Bellus and the Anzu, the EZ is on it's way here soon and can't wait to give it a try.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
glad to hear you got it sorted out!, I have been thinking of ordering the Goblin, I absolutely love UD products, I have the Bellus and the Anzu, the EZ is on it's way here soon and can't wait to give it a try.
Cool, keep us posted. I have 2 Goblin Minis v1, one Goblin Mini v2. Even with the screw fill, I prefer it to the v2. The wicking is SUPER finicky on the v2, but when you get it, it's a fantastic flavor tank. I also have a Balrog mod and tank I got in a contest. Good flavor, kind of leaky.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I also have a Balrog mod and tank I got in a contest.
I'm waiting for a Dual 18650 version of a mod to be released by youde for my next purchase, as for contests I've pretty much won most of the mods I have right now... 2x Cloupor MIni+, VTC Mini, Koopor Plus, Beta Version of the Vaptio S150 atc kit, 521 tab and a bunch of starter type stuff, not sure why I'm so lucky honestly I was the most unlucky person I knew before I started vaping lol although it did seem to change after I found a 5 leaf clover not kidding... Just yesterday I won the whole line of Ripe Vapes liquids, can't wait to give them a try as I'm not one to pay the extra $ for premium juices...

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
posts merged
@Youde_tech Keep all of your sales links and products in this single thread in Unlisted Vendors.
Well, at this forum, you are allowed only one account. Because you are representing Youde, any posts that do relate to Youde, should stay in this very thread that we're all responding in.

If you are interested in having your own section of this forum to post more freely, you should contact @SMOKIE and he could answer the questions for you.
Thanks very much~
:blowkiss:

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I am using Velocity style 22mm deck. It is nice to build on, yes. Could I enjoy a bigger deck? Yes, why yes I could enjoy a bigger deck. I am in America. If you do suggest bigger deck to your designers, please do not falter on quality control in production.

You can make posts about vaping on your own anywhere in the forum. In these posts you must not be posting stuff about your product in order to sell it. You can talk about how different resistance wire might effect getting bigger clouds for example, or maybe the better ratio of PG to VG juice for flavors.

Any post you want to make about your company product needs made here. In this area of the forum you can make posts about your product, even to sell it. Here you can talk about how your new tanks are far better than other tanks. You can post videos, links to your sales site here, but only here.

If we want to know more we can find this thread from anywhere on the forum by looking at your profile. It is simply a courtesy for us that we have things clearly labeled. Not everyone wants to look at advertisement disguised as general chit chat. We often see too much of that without needing it here on the forum.

This is not meant to offend you, or your company. We feel this way regarding all companies. Many are far less trustworthy than your honorable company. If you allow us courtesy we can see your honor, easily. :)
Thanks a lot~ I see now~:inlove:

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

View attachment 56249

Thank you!
Dear, it is :M2.5*0.45 mm, length:3.95mm
Catch(07-22-15-54-30).jpg

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 8

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, do you know the wattage of Tidus?
It voltage is 4.8V and the coil is 1.8ohm~
;)

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sherling,

When is UD going to release the new color models of the Balrog mod?

987078.jpg

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi,Ramsay, we have released it, you could order it from the shop or store near you.
Which country are you living now?

I am a citizen of the world!. I'll check my favorite online vendors.

Thanks for letting us know that the new color finished Balrog mods are now available. :D

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Well, haven't actually tried yet but it looks like the mesmer and tidus coils are the same however the mesmer also comes with 0.5ohm coils, when I get a chance I'll give it a try on the tidus and see how it vapes...

Btw! The Tidus is a great MTL vape..
The Goblin Mini V3 is the goblin GOD! lol.. Best Goblin yet!!!
The mesmer, its a good MTL, kind of reminds me of the goblin but without having to rebuild for people that don't know how ;D

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well, haven't actually tried yet but it looks like the mesmer and tidus coils are the same however the mesmer also comes with 0.5ohm coils, when I get a chance I'll give it a try on the tidus and see how it vapes...

Btw! The Tidus is a great MTL vape..
The Goblin Mini V3 is the goblin GOD! lol.. Best Goblin yet!!!
The mesmer, its a good MTL, kind of reminds me of the goblin but without having to rebuild for people that don't know how ;D
Yes Tidus is a great MTL vape, and easy to use.
Goblin mini V3 is a great product that we have designed and text for a long time, you will love it.
Mesmer is a mini sub-ohm tank and when you get it you will find it is no so simple like it look, you will crazy about it design.
Mesmer is an amazing mini sub-ohm tank to the mini lovers.:xD:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Goblin mini V3 is a great product that we have designed and text for a long time, you will love it.
Mesmer is a mini sub-ohm tank and when you get it you will find it is no so simple like it look, you will crazy about it design.
Love the Goblin it's awesome, I made a post about it here and a small review here

I've been trying the Mesmer on and off for two days now it's like a big tidus tank with airflow control, the flavor (like the tidus) is spot on, the airflow control is perfect, some tanks you can only feel a difference when it's almost closed like the Bellus V1, this one you can feel it at all levels, it goes from a fairly restricted lung hit to a great MTL tank.. The thing is nice and small and is going to be used as my stealth vape with the 1.8ohm coils instead of the 0.5coils..

Side by side size comparison in case anyone was wondering.

yHTAqJj.jpg

Thoughts on usage for each..

Tidus: Great MTL starter kit for beginners, once you figure out all 3 of the Childproofing, also great for MTL people if you don't mind limited mah rating but at 1.8ohm 800mah lasts quite a while..

Mesmer: A pretty good fairly restricted lung hit is possible but this really shines in the MTL department, flavor is pretty much the same as the Tidus, well it has the same coil system but stick this on a balrog or other mod and you'll have longer battery life..

Goblin Mini V3, check out the link I posted above.

VU Sponsors