Become a Patron!

What Coil lasts the longest??

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am on a mission to find the Sub Ohm Tank that has good flavor with the longest lasting coil. I have tried a lot of tanks: Cleito, Freemax Pure, Crown 2, Melo 3, Subtank, but all seem to die around 30-50ml.

What is the longest lasting coil you have ever had? (how many ML of juice?)

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really not an issue of "which coil"

It is the cotton rather than the coil. On prebuilt coils, they will all be about the same. On rebuildables, the cotton will burn out at the same rate. But just need re-wicking. Not really an option on prebuilt coils.

Only options for using prebuilt coils and making them last is turn down the wattage and use juice with less sweetener.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well some people have success rinsing coils out in water to clean them, others soak them in pure grain alcohol
some use ultrasonic cleaners
some boil them in water

BUT
getting an RTA
and learning to build coils
will get you coils that outlast and be much more cost effective then any prebuilt coil out there

the learning curve is not that complicated
making simple single wire, twisted and parrallel coils is easy
making clapton and aliens in a bit harder -BUT
if you want more complicated coils then a simple single wire or twisted or parrallel
you can buy premade coils or spools of the wire premade so all you have to do is wrap them

Now here is why

coils wire doesnt neccessarilly go bad. im running coils in my RTAs that ar ea month or 2 old.
the cost of the wire for those coils is maybe $1 taking into account I fuck up alot and waste wire when I make a coil-others spend way less to build a coil or set of coils

SO coils for RTAs are cheaper that way.
even if you buy a premade custom made coil that cost you $10 those if made with quality wire will last for months

The main thing you do is rewick your RTA some do it daily,some every other day, some weekly some bi weekly some monthly, depends of juice content and usuage. One flavor I use a dark chocloate one I rewick weekly almost. While my fruity flavors are every few weeks

The cost of the wicks is maybe 5 to 10 cents if that. I never calculated it. I bought a bag of cotton oads over a year ago fo r$10 on amazon and I am jut now running out of cotton

when you rewick you usually dry fire your coil to clean it and theres some other rituals people do to clean the coils

over all when i rewick I spend maybe 5 minutes doing it'

Long story short. coils in RTAs out last premade coil. you do replace the wick regularly and that cost is next to nothing each time.
while its not as easy as 1,2,3
its mega cheaper then pre built coils and you can customize and get a more consistent flavor vs premade coils
so the initial investment of time to do research on coil building and buying a couple things like a coil rod, wire snips cotton and wire is well worth it
And for some it becomes a nice hobbby

catfishman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have had 2 local different b&m shops tell me all grape juices would burn the coils on my melo 3, joyetch aio, and nautilus mini. but at one shop he said strawberry would be fine, why is that. the juices i was trying were the chubby bubble line, but again, he said any grape.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleito 120 with .16 coils last me longer than any coils I have used

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Longest one I've ever had was 6 weeks on the TFV8 (T8 coil) and that was used as my only atty at the time ...cotton went before the coil did in the end

Most of my self made coils need cleaning up once a week ...rewick and carry on I'll swap em out after a couple of months

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
i have had 2 local different b&m shops tell me all grape juices would burn the coils on my melo 3, joyetch aio, and nautilus mini. but at one shop he said strawberry would be fine, why is that. the juices i was trying were the chubby bubble line, but again, he said any grape.
Overly sweet juices gunk up coils fast..I had a dragon fruit juice that I was lucky if I got 30mls vaped before the coil died

catfishman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes, that is what he explained, i just figured that the strawberry would be just as sweet as grape?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My coils never die...i pull the wick and dry burn them clean and re wick...ive got coils i still use i built months ago.

Prebuilt coils for the most part suck...some you can actually rebuild which means you can re-wick but some are made for the soul purpose of taking your money as long as possible.

Learn to build a simple coil and wick then let those money hungry shit tanks sit and rot...Theres not a single tank i own that takes prebuilt only coils that ive missed...Well ok, maybe the Nautilus tank but i still own it...its just hard to spend the money for the coils for it when so many other tanks are working for me.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sub ohm is subjective...
The longest lasting factory coils for me have been the GS air .75 coils.
Have gotten a couple of months out of those.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
yes, that is what he explained, i just figured that the strawberry would be just as sweet as grape?
The few strawberry juices I have tried taste like biting into a fresh strawberry but the grape juices I vaped tasted like, well, grape juice, super sweet(and yummy)

Now if the strawberry juice tastes like sugared strawberries I bet it would be as bad or worse than the grape flavors at gunking up coils

catfishman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok thanks,all, i just do not care for desert type juices, sick of trying tobacco types, and most flavors that i try at local shops, are just either sour, or perfume like, or just very dull, and plain. i am thinking vaping must just isnt for me. sukuhdi, sorry i hijacked your thread.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can easily go about 6 months with one coil & wick, but thats because I use stainless steel mesh ;)

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got a Freemax Starre Pure, their Cotton coil wrapped in Ceramic is supposed to last for 60-100 refills, that's 300-500ml.!!!!!

I dont think its possible for 1 piece of Cotton to last through 500ml of juice even if you vaped non-flavored juice. Since I mostly vape tobacco/dessert juices that are sweet, I would be happy if the coil lasts for 10-15 refills. I've had the tank for 2 days, but I doubt its going to last much longer than the Crown 2.

I have the Vaporesso Ceramic Coils, and their supposed to last over a month, and have better flavor versus cotton. But I'm not convinced yet, they dont seem to taste as good as my Crown Coils.

There has to be other a pre-built coils that lasts 2+ weeks or 50ml+

Whats your favorite Coil for 20-60w???

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well some people have success rinsing coils out in water to clean them, others soak them in pure grain alcohol
some use ultrasonic cleaners
some boil them in water

I have tried using hot water to clean my coils that were starting to turn "black" after 5-7 days. I would let it dry for 24+ hours, but they always tasted bad when re-used them.

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cleito 120 with .16 coils last me longer than any coils I have used

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I agree, the 0.4 ohm Cleito coil lasted me almost 50ml+. But those coils have a lot of cotton and are %20-%40 bigger than most other coils, especially the Cleito 120. Kinda like the Smok coils they are a lot bigger than my Melo 3 or Super Tank coils, but cost a lot more.

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My coils never die...i pull the wick and dry burn them clean and re wick...ive got coils i still use i built months ago.

Prebuilt coils for the most part suck...some you can actually rebuild which means you can re-wick but some are made for the soul purpose of taking your money as long as possible.

Learn to build a simple coil and wick then let those money hungry shit tanks sit and rot...Theres not a single tank i own that takes prebuilt only coils that ive missed...Well ok, maybe the Nautilus tank but i still own it...its just hard to spend the money for the coils for it when so many other tanks are working for me.

I make more than $8 an hour. All of my pre-built coils cost $2 each and last about a week, I'm ok spending $8 a month if it saves me 45 Minutes to 1 Hour each month.

People pay $10 to get their car washed/vacuumed because they dont want to spend 15-45 mins cleaning their car.
People pay $10 for a Hamburger because they didn't want to spend 15-30 mins cooking.

Dont get me wrong I'm up for trying an RTA because I hear flavor is better, but I know I dont have time to re-build coils and re-wick cotton. I barely have time to clean each of my tanks every week.

I cant fathom how Anybody has enough time to Drip juice on their coil every time they vape.

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sub ohm is subjective...
The longest lasting factory coils for me have been the GS air .75 coils.
Have gotten a couple of months out of those.

How many ML of Juice?? .....What kind of Juice?? (dark color?, sweet?)

For me 1 month would be 200ml of juice. The GS air coil looks like the same size as my Eleaf Melo 3 coils, doesn't look like it has more cotton.

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So far I'm working on my 4th 120ml bottle with my .5 crown 3 coil vaping at 460deg. I vape desert and fruit flavors that are fairly sweet to me. This coil is going on almost 3 weeks old.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I assume you ask about pre-built coils...

If however your question includes rebuildables, the coils in my tanks are usually thicker gauge kanthal wire (dual twisted 26 gauge or 24 gauge) and essentially never die: I can clean/rewick them forever: the wire is so thick it just won't give up when I dry-fire the coils.

The coils in all my drippers are these, and with that particular kind of build, the cotton lasts a lot longer than in regular coils. I get 15 solid days of constant use before the cotton requires changing, and the coils usually withstand 3-4 cleaning cycles before the wire finally snaps if I handle them carefully.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do both. I have an RDA, RDTA, RTA(s), and sub-ohm tanks. The sub tank I prefer over all is the tfv-8 baby beast. The t-8 coils are fantastic. On the other hand the coils I build work great. I like the change of pace or back and forth opposed to sticking to one coil method.

Last edited:

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far I'm working on my 4th 120ml bottle with my .5 crown 3 coil vaping at 460deg. I vape desert and fruit flavors that are fairly sweet to me. This coil is going on almost 3 weeks old.

Are you kidding me?????...........How do you do it????

So you have a Crown 3 Tank?.....and their 0.5ohm coil has lasted you through 350-400ml of juice???

Do you ever clean your Coil with water/alcohol??
Do you re-wick the cotton in the Crown 3 Coil??
Is 460 Degrees like vaping at 40-50w??

How is that even possible?...If it was a ceramic coil I could understand. But I dont think a single piece of cotton can last that long. I know after I vape 50ml of juice in my Crown 2 coil it starts to fall apart and turn Black, not to mention the flavor is terrible.

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do both. I have an RDA, RDTA, RDA(s), and sub-ohm tanks. The sub tank I prefer over all is the tfv-8 baby beast. The t-8 coils are fantastic. On the other hand the coils I build work great. I like the change of pace or back and forth opposed to sticking to one coil method.

MY next tank is gonna be a Baby TFV8, kinda bummed about the coil options, and the amount of juice they guzzle. But that will be my last Tank before I try an RTA.

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

So you have a Crown 3 Tank?.....and their 0.5ohm coil has lasted you through 350-400ml of juice???

How is that even possible?...If it was a ceramic coil I could understand. But I dont think a single piece of cotton can last that long. I know after I vape 50ml of juice in my Crown 2 coil it starts to fall apart and turn Black, not to mention the flavor is terrible.

Yes I have a crown 3 tank and should be finishing off my 4th bottle tomorrow. My wattage pre heat is 80w and fluctuates between roughly 38-62w during tc. I have never removed my coil since first installing it. The cotton has began to change color and the coil does have some build up, However the flavor is still fine. It may survive longer if my juice weren't so sweet but at $5 at the local b&m for a new coil I'm not worried about it. I have an order of juice coming in tomorrow so I will be changing my coil then. I'll be sure to take the current coil apart and snap a picture.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I have a crown 3 tank and should be finishing off my 4th bottle tomorrow. My wattage pre heat is 80w and fluctuates between roughly 38-62w during tc. I have never removed my coil since first installing it. The cotton has began to change color and the coil does have some build up, However the flavor is still fine. It may survive longer if my juice weren't so sweet but at $5 at the local b&m for a new coil I'm not worried about it. I have an order of juice coming in tomorrow so I will be changing my coil then. I'll be sure to take the current coil apart and snap a picture.
I don't know anything about that tank exept its big. What kind of mod do you got it on?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think BKTOAD pretty well nailed it. Juice factors a lot of it. Some are more 'gunky' than others, sweeter juices like cola flavors tend to crap up my coils faster than lighter single fruit flavors. Twisting coils doesn't take long, neither does wicking. It also depends on if you're vaping the same flavor or switching flavors on the same wick. Switching flavors tends to crap up the wick faster and it's much easier to swap wicks on an rta/rba than a factory coil head.

If someone's that busy working (and actually getting paid, non work hours don't earn money so it's not really about wage worth at that point) and making that much money, money should be little concern and continue buying premade coils as needed. Time worth is a personal choice and based on values and subjectivity. Most people who work full time work 40-50hrs, sometimes 60hrs. Even at 60hrs someone's salary/wages are only being paid for a 1/3 of their time.

It's true some people tend to prefer 'time savers' but they rarely equal out. A $10 burger on a $10/hr job means someone paid an hour's worth of their time for a job that takes less than half that. A $10 car wash, I bet if I run my finger down the side of the car right after you'd see dirt and road grit spill down. Same isn't true for a handwashed car so you get what you pay for (or don't). I've used enough car washes both self service with power washers and automated with brushes to know neither compares to a hand wash and does little more than rinsing with a garden hose for free.

I don't know many people who don't have 45min to an hour of time in a month, they would have to be busier than a president or prime minister. That works out to 15min a week or 2.14m a day. Forgive me if I sound skeptical. Set the alarm clock for 5min less sleep, problem solved.

Wicks only last so long, even a dual coil rba rewicking doesn't take any longer than tying a pair of shoes. Fancy scottish roll methods may take 4-5min to create two wicks that will last several days and cost pennies in cotton. Unfortunately no magic solution, either put in the time and build your own coils and wick them, eat the cost of prebuilts and enjoy the time savings as well as the inherent pitfalls (whole coil head is done when the wick is crapped out) or give up entirely. Factory coils get pitched long before they're due because of the wick while the coil itself is still fine. They contain a metal casing most of the time which isn't necessary (rta/rba simply use a coil and wick, no cartridge) which adds to the cost. Probably more money in the metal cartridge contraption than in wick and wire itself.

Even as KingPin! suggests, they were able to achieve 6 weeks on a tfv8 coil. Those can range anywhere from a 3pk for $10 to $8-10/each. They also fit specific tanks which may or may not suit everyone the same as well as tend to go through juice faster which is a different cost factor.

At my shop, our experience has been that most pre-made sub-ohm coils last roughly the same amount of time. In general, they average around one week overall, but, a lot of factors go into it: ie. wattage/resistance, type liquid used and if it has sweetener, etc. However, the Starre Pure ceramic coils last a Lot longer than most pre-built coils with all other factors being the same. As far as standard sub ohm coils, we have noticed that the Crown3 coils tend to give you about an extra week compared to most other kanthal/SS coils, so Far! Again, its going to depend on your liquid, etc. However, I vape at around 45 - 60 watts, and the Crown3 coil in my tank has been going Strong for 4 weeks! (unusual) I am Not ready to say they are the 'longest lasting", though. I would need to go through a couple of 4 packs first to get a better idea. The tank itself, though, is Amazing!!! It is my fave tank in the 40 - 80 watt range. The Starre Pure is another good tank in the 40 - 60 watt range, with "longer" lasting coils (the ceramic hybrid coil). We have also had good luck with the Vaporesso Estoc tank and its coils performing a bit longer than most, as well.

Sukuhdi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If someone's that busy working (and actually getting paid, non work hours don't earn money so it's not really about wage worth at that point) and making that much money, money should be little concern and continue buying premade coils as needed. Time worth is a personal choice and based on values and subjectivity. Most people who work full time work 40-50hrs, sometimes 60hrs. Even at 60hrs someone's salary/wages are only being paid for a 1/3 of their time.

It's true some people tend to prefer 'time savers' but they rarely equal out. A $10 burger on a $10/hr job means someone paid an hour's worth of their time for a job that takes less than half that. A $10 car wash, I bet if I run my finger down the side of the car right after you'd see dirt and road grit spill down. Same isn't true for a handwashed car so you get what you pay for (or don't). I've used enough car washes both self service with power washers and automated with brushes to know neither compares to a hand wash and does little more than rinsing with a garden hose for free.

I don't know many people who don't have 45min to an hour of time in a month, they would have to be busier than a president or prime minister.

LOL Holy Shit man, this has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

If you make over $10 an hour then everything I wrote is %100 correct.

You grow your own vegetables? (no, you shop at a store to save time)
You sew your own clothes? (no, you buy them already made)
You bike to work? (no you drive to save time)

So you cook every single meal you eat?
You hand wash your car and vacuum you car every month?
You do all your own landscaping?
You shovel all the snow on your driveway?
You cut your own firewood?
You chop down the tree?

You Said:

"I don't know many people who don't have 45min to an hour of time in a month, they would have to be busier than a president or prime minister"

You pay extra every day to save time.........

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dunno exactly how much juice but it's been way more than 1,000ml on my very first own coil build (staple staggered fused claptons in my Troll RDA 2 at .11 ohms, 138 - 160 watts). A lot of them were "coil killer" juices like for example Beard sweet tobaccocino / almost anything thick and syrupy by Twelve Monkeys, but these coils are still not fully worn out yet because they are my first coil build so I want to keep them alive, which means I'm not vaping my Troll anymore now even though I do miss it sometimes so been thinking of just getting myself an additional one because I think it just "shoots" well.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL Holy Shit man, this has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

If you make over $10 an hour then everything I wrote is %100 correct.

You grow your own vegetables? (no, you shop at a store to save time)
You sew your own clothes? (no, you buy them already made)
You bike to work? (no you drive to save time)

So you cook every single meal you eat?
You hand wash your car and vacuum you car every month?
You do all your own landscaping?
You shovel all the snow on your driveway?
You cut your own firewood?
You chop down the tree?

You Said:

"I don't know many people who don't have 45min to an hour of time in a month, they would have to be busier than a president or prime minister"

You pay extra every day to save time.........
Lmao, call it stupid all you like. It would be somewhat helpful if you actually knew me though.

You grow your own vegetables? Yes I do thank you, my garden's growing as we speak.

You sew your own clothes? No but I can.

You bike to work? Not when working 50mi away, it's a bit counter productive.

You cook every single meal you eat? Most days, yep. If I eat out it's maybe 3, 4 times a month max.

You hand wash your car and vacuum your car every month? No I wash it at least twice a month, I vacuum it and I wax it once every 4-6 weeks unless stripping it and giving it a thorough waxing. Why? Because you get what you pay for and auto washes look like shit. That must be why you see so many jags, audi's, mercedes etc lining up at the $5 jiffy wash. If a ran a customer's jag through a jiffy wash they'd be pissed.

You do all your own landscaping? Yep. Outside of hauling in rock but then most people don't generally have the ability to bring in 22tons of rock in their daily driver. I'm perfectly capable of using shovels, hoes, skid steers, front end loaders, gannons and power tampers. Used to work for a landscaping company when I was younger.

You shovel all the snow on your driveway? Where I live I don't generally get enough snow to shovel. When I lived up north I used a snow thrower. If the need arises then yes, I'll shovel if I need to.

You cut your own firewood? Yep. When there are dead trees, I don't generally like cutting down live trees any more than I have to. When they're dead, down they go. This goes along with cutting down my own trees. Yep, my husqvarna works incredible well. A couple of times I've enlisted help when dealing with trees over 30-40ft which are damaged or split and close to power lines or structures. It's not a one person job at that point and requires limbing and topping the tree as well as tying it off to prevent it falling the wrong way. Lop off rounds from the trunk and I use a splitting maul. When I threw out my back a few years ago I bought wood for awhile. It got rather expensive and still had to be moved and stacked.

And on top of all that I still have the time to wind my own coils. Guess I'm just not helpless or completely inept, nor would I want to be. Oh and when I decided I wanted a new workshop I didn't buy a shed kit either. I dug out the foundation by hand, cut and laid the treated 4x4's for the retaining wall along with ties, drilled the 4x4's and cut the rebar I used to pin them into the ground. Backfilled it by hand with a shovel and wheelbarrow, around 8 tons of 3/4 minus, tamped it, bought the lumber for it and built it from the ground up. 2x4 construction to code with two lofts and roofed it with sheet metal, sided it etc. Built the double doors from scratch too. Complete with shelves and two work benches.

So to quote you, holy shit man, that's some of the stupidest shit that I have ever heard. One of two things, either you're complaining because replacement coils are costing you too much which indicates your budget's an issue - or you're making so much money hand over fist that you can't be bothered to wind your own coils and spend 10min to do it. It can't be both. If you're making so much money it doesn't matter then what's the issue? Just replace coils as needed. I pointed out that handwrapping coils is multitudes less expensive and a more economic approach. No one's forcing you to wind your own by any means, it's just one option. Suit yourself.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Out of all my Sub Ohm tanks the Freemax Starre Pure coils last the longest at least 4 weeks and 120mls or more, I vape at 25w-35w! I use the .5Ω and I do wash them out with hot distilled water, I let them sit in hot water in a cup and a Qtip down the center of the coil- and let them dry- the Freemax Starre Pure coils are the only coils that I have been able to do this with and reuse for another 3-4 weeks!
I won a UWell Crown 3 tank and am waiting for its delivery and hoping that the coil life is great on that tank too!

Lmao, call it stupid all you like. It would be somewhat helpful if you actually knew me though.

You grow your own vegetables? Yes I do thank you, my garden's growing as we speak.

You sew your own clothes? No but I can.

You bike to work? Not when working 50mi away, it's a bit counter productive.

You cook every single meal you eat? Most days, yep. If I eat out it's maybe 3, 4 times a month max.

You hand wash your car and vacuum your car every month? No I wash it at least twice a month, I vacuum it and I wax it once every 4-6 weeks unless stripping it and giving it a thorough waxing. Why? Because you get what you pay for and auto washes look like shit. That must be why you see so many jags, audi's, mercedes etc lining up at the $5 jiffy wash. If a ran a customer's jag through a jiffy wash they'd be pissed.

You do all your own landscaping? Yep. Outside of hauling in rock but then most people don't generally have the ability to bring in 22tons of rock in their daily driver. I'm perfectly capable of using shovels, hoes, skid steers, front end loaders, gannons and power tampers. Used to work for a landscaping company when I was younger.

You shovel all the snow on your driveway? Where I live I don't generally get enough snow to shovel. When I lived up north I used a snow thrower. If the need arises then yes, I'll shovel if I need to.

You cut your own firewood? Yep. When there are dead trees, I don't generally like cutting down live trees any more than I have to. When they're dead, down they go. This goes along with cutting down my own trees. Yep, my husqvarna works incredible well. A couple of times I've enlisted help when dealing with trees over 30-40ft which are damaged or split and close to power lines or structures. It's not a one person job at that point and requires limbing and topping the tree as well as tying it off to prevent it falling the wrong way. Lop off rounds from the trunk and I use a splitting maul. When I threw out my back a few years ago I bought wood for awhile. It got rather expensive and still had to be moved and stacked.

And on top of all that I still have the time to wind my own coils. Guess I'm just not helpless or completely inept, nor would I want to be. Oh and when I decided I wanted a new workshop I didn't buy a shed kit either. I dug out the foundation by hand, cut and laid the treated 4x4's for the retaining wall along with ties, drilled the 4x4's and cut the rebar I used to pin them into the ground. Backfilled it by hand with a shovel and wheelbarrow, around 8 tons of 3/4 minus, tamped it, bought the lumber for it and built it from the ground up. 2x4 construction to code with two lofts and roofed it with sheet metal, sided it etc. Built the double doors from scratch too. Complete with shelves and two work benches.

So to quote you, holy shit man, that's some of the stupidest shit that I have ever heard. One of two things, either you're complaining because replacement coils are costing you too much which indicates your budget's an issue - or you're making so much money hand over fist that you can't be bothered to wind your own coils and spend 10min to do it. It can't be both. If you're making so much money it doesn't matter then what's the issue? Just replace coils as needed. I pointed out that handwrapping coils is multitudes less expensive and a more economic approach. No one's forcing you to wind your own by any means, it's just one option. Suit yourself.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Brother, kudos to you for taking time and effort in making a simple life lesson dissertation for "random Joe". I do the same thing in almost all topics when trying to put thoughts on paper in "common language", because most of the people are "trapped" in their heads and they just don't have a patience, knowledge, habit, or most of the time just don't give a fuck to elaborate their thinking process. Well done and keep the habit going ;)

VU Sponsors