Become a Patron!

What coil is better for a tsunami pro?

duana

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everybody, i have a tsunami pro (RDA) with a revenger x, usually i use SS316L 28awg @1.10 ohms in my kylin (single coil setup) with invader 3.

I´m looking for a great flavor on those mods. what do you think about?, any ideas?.

thanks.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Personally I think the tsunsmi really shines with bigger coils and your invader has plenty of raw power to run big low ohm coils. I don't like high ohm thin wire builds much, never have.

How warm do you like to vape. Would you be willing to try sub ohm? Sub ohm is 99% of the market and with good reason. The flavor is nice and warm and much more satisfying to me personally.

I don't have the tsunami you have but the 24 ain't much different. I've got .11 aliens 2.5 id. Coil diameter plays a big part in vape production. You can arguably get more dense vape off smaller coils per wattage. But, on the same side of things it's allot warmer and sometimes not as flavorful as larger coils. Depending on juice. There are so many variables that do go into factoring the best vape.

What's your preference are you a vaper that likes cool light vape it thick denser vape that's warmer?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh yes I'm so sorry. Only run low ohm coils if you are already familiar with battery safety. I just re read this and that just be said. Don't put sub Ohms on shitty batteries. That's asking for trouble. I don't know how great 1.10 would be using a mod like the invader.

Too many times I see people including myself recommend sub Ohm with no information. DO YOURSELF a FAVOR get up on good BATTERY SAFETY. That 2/3 is regulated but has tons of power.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he has a revenger x he'd be fine putting big builds in. The Revenger x goes down to 0.1. In my tsunami pro I use aliens

duana

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey guys!, i´m concerned ´cuz sold my Invader!, that mod rocks!, actually i´m using the revenger with the tsunami pro. double coils@ 0.52 ohms (ss316l 26ga) and vape well. i changed to TC Mode and think it´s better, i was looking more information to set well, i dont know why the brands dont make a better manuals. zohmbiebuilds u right, invader has a plenty of raw power. i saw a lot of people using sub ohm tanks and sub ohm coils. i prefer flavour over cloud. in the TC mode the flavours come different. i dont know but is my perception. SkoldVape thanks for your attention.

do you know ´bout the Tc mode?, do you know how to setup propperly?

thanks for your answer.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey guys!, i´m concerned ´cuz sold my Invader!, that mod rocks!, actually i´m using the revenger with the tsunami pro. double coils@ 0.52 ohms (ss316l 26ga) and vape well. i changed to TC Mode and think it´s better, i was looking more information to set well, i dont know why the brands dont make a better manuals. zohmbiebuilds u right, invader has a plenty of raw power. i saw a lot of people using sub ohm tanks and sub ohm coils. i prefer flavour over cloud. in the TC mode the flavours come different. i dont know but is my perception. SkoldVape thanks for your attention.

do you know ´bout the Tc mode?, do you know how to setup propperly?

thanks for your answer.
Sorry for late reply but if your in TCR mode for ss you'll get a smooth vape if you dial in the TCR 0092

duana

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@SkoldVape, actually i use a single coil made from SS316L (1.22 ohms) in TCR mode, (TCR value 92, initial power 30W and 350° F) on a Kylin. And i have the Tsunami 25 with a dual coil made from SS316L (0.35 ohms) this atomizaer i use in VW mode @ 42W it depends on the e-liquid use soft or normal mode.

what do you think about?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SkoldVape, actually i use a single coil made from SS316L (1.22 ohms) in TCR mode, (TCR value 92, initial power 30W and 350° F) on a Kylin. And i have the Tsunami 25 with a dual coil made from SS316L (0.35 ohms) this atomizaer i use in VW mode @ 42W it depends on the e-liquid use soft or normal mode.

what do you think about?
Sounds good :) the tsunami and kylin are good attys!

VU Sponsors