Become a Patron!

What can I use this unflavored 3mg VG base bottle for?

I just pulled this 30ml 3mg vg base bottle from my diy bag that I don't recall ordering. I only have a pre mixed bottle of 30/70 so I'm assuming I can't add any PG to it. Would I be able to add flavor? And would I even be able to use it with my tank since it's VG base?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can add flavor or PG or more nic or just vape it as is.
There's lots you can do with it. And it should work in your tank also.

If it were me I'd just add some flavor and vape. But I go through 30ml in like two days so there's that :)

You can add flavor or PG or more nic or just vape it as is.
There's lots you can do with it. And it should work in your tank also.

If it were me I'd just add some flavor and vape. But I got through 30ml in like two days so there's that :)
Thanks for the reply. I've always been under the impression that you can't use 100% vg with a tank but I'll give it a try.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply. I've always been under the impression that you can't use 100% vg with a tank but I'll give it a try.
Some tanks have a harder time than others with it. But most will handle it just fine. Especially once it warms up.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most tanks need a few drops of distilled water added to pure VG to wick properly. You can add flavor also, but be aware that anything you add will reduce the nic level even further.

Most tanks need a few drops of distilled water added to pure VG to wick properly. You can add flavor also, but be aware that anything you add will reduce the nic level even further.
The nic level is already pretty low. But how much water would you suggest adding? I plan on making 30 ml.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always forget about the water! I really need to go get some.:)

Well I feel like a bit of a fool now. I had forgotten what that unflavored 30ml bottle was when I found it and added flavor but I just realized it's just a VG base bottle of 3mg nicotine. It's a good thing I remembered that before I started vaping on it.

VU Sponsors