Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cheapest I can find is MadVapes house juice called TopVapor

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try a company called Vista Vapors....102ml for less than 20 bucks shipped.

Check out the ratings on each flavor...5 stars usually means its pretty good..All i tried with 5 stars i liked personally.

You can choose percentage of flavor as well as 2 different VG/PG mixes..Regular is a 50/50 mix...Max VG option i think Is around 70/30 or better.

The Green Apple is their best seller and i recommend it personally.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try a company called Vista Vapors....102ml for less than 20 bucks shipped.

Check out the ratings on each flavor...5 stars usually means its pretty good..All i tried with 5 stars i liked personally.

You can choose percentage of flavor as well as 2 different pg/vg mixes..Regular is a 50/50 mix...Max VG option i think Is around 70/30 or better.

The Green Apple is their best seller and i recommend it personally.

Wow! that's an awesome deal i will have to check that out.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow! that's an awesome deal i will have to check that out.
Go for it...they have some great flavors and i dont think you can find better prices anyplace on juice...other than making it yourself.

Type in Vista10 in the coupon code for 10 percent off every single time you order.

They have an exceptional reward points program you can use to buy whatever from them....i have over 10k points...i can get 10 bucks off whatever i want.

Pretty much for every dollar you spend they give you 10 percent back with points to redeem whenever you feel like it...no time limit to use them.

Last edited:
Honestly, I recommend making your own. All the places I've checked in the area, including the ejuice mix shops, are using the same flavorings. There are some fantastic house recipes and a lot of shops carry their own mix but the majority of what I've seen can be made yourself. All the ingredients are cheap to get at the moment and you'll never know if some sketchy regulation pops up. A gallon of food grade PG/VG premix goes for 30 bucks. That's 3785 mils of the base ingredient. Capella flavorings range about a buck or two for 8ml. Nicotine is the most expensive bit and that goes for about 100 bucks for a liter.

There are great flavors out there and those vendors producing it should be supported but if you're just vaping "watermelon" or something simple then you're better off making it yourself.

duaneslim

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Towson vaporium has 60ml for 17$ and it's great tasting juice

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IctElixir

Great mom n pop juice company. Buy five 30ml bottles for $25 and get a 6th free. Flat rate Priority shipping of $6. Free shipping over $50. And they just started carrying kanthal and Samsung 25R's for a real good price. The juice is really good. I have tried crunch berry, glazed donut, cinnamon bun and a few others and like them. They have many more flavors now from when I first ordered. They also just started selling 120ml for $15.99.

Riptides

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TheVapeMall.com has good prices and sample packs for $10 (5 bottles, 5ml). $5 for 17ml. $20 for 125ml, $60 for 500ml.

There Strawberry custard is good, fruit fanatic if you like a hint of menthol.

KillaB3E

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just placed my first order from ITC vapes last week. I've ordered from MBV, and a couple of other low cost companies, and it's usually a mixed bag. Other forum members recommended ITC so I decided to give them a try. They claim to be "Gourmet E-Juice, priced affordably". They suggest that you steep all of their juices for at least a couple of weeks, if not longer, but I went ahead and sampled a few. So far, so good. No alcohol or bitter taste. All 8 that I ordered seem a lot smoother on inhalation than anything I've tried in a while.

I will be steeping them for a week or two and see how they have changed. BTW, I also ordered my with flavor boost.
Here's the website if you're interested: http://www.itcvapes.com/

15ml for $5, 30ml for $8, 120ml for $20 and 240ml for $35.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like them, I've tried many of their flavors and have only been disappointed with Wintergreen. The cost of juice is really cheep, other companies charge a BIG mark up for fancy labels, bottles, advertising and BIG net profits. Heartlandvapes sells good, clean juice for a fair price. I have won over 60 bottles from other companies , that have fancy mixes, fancy labels and bottles. I will always buy and vape HLV's juice.

Blade

Member For 4 Years
I like them, I've tried many of their flavors and have only been disappointed with Wintergreen. The cost of juice is really cheep, other companies charge a BIG mark up for fancy labels, bottles, advertising and BIG net profits. Heartlandvapes sells good, clean juice for a fair price. I have won over 60 bottles from other companies , that have fancy mixes, fancy labels and bottles. I will always buy and vape HLV's juice.
I'll have to check them out, that's some really good juice price. Thanks Marcus. o_O

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are welcome.

Riptides

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I want to try these guys out. I really enjoy strawberry flavors and was going to order the 250ml of strawberries and cream. Have you tried this or similar flavors? It's only $20 dollars but I just spent $30 on a125ml bottle from another vendor I didn't like at all.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've tried Strawberry, Strawberry (ripe) and Sweet Cream.
I've also mixed both the Strawberry's with sweet cream.
It was all good.
I buy empty bottles from them so I can rebottle and share with my friends.

Riptides

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've tried Strawberry, Strawberry (ripe) and Sweet Cream.
I've also mixed both the Strawberry's with sweet cream.
It was all good.
I buy empty bottles from them so I can rebottle and share with my friends.

I do the same with the empty bottles. Also, anything over 70ml doesn't fit in the pocket very well.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IctElixir

Great mom n pop juice company. Buy five 30ml bottles for $25 and get a 6th free. Flat rate Priority shipping of $6. Free shipping over $50. And they just started carrying kanthal and Samsung 25R's for a real good price. The juice is really good. I have tried crunch berry, glazed donut, cinnamon bun and a few others and like them. They have many more flavors now from when I first ordered. They also just started selling 120ml for $15.99.

i am trying 6 of their highest rated juices on your recommendation. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which ones did ya order?? Let me know what you think.

i ordered glazed donut, berry crunch, elvis, peanut butter fudge, and rice crispy custard. i will report back :)

(i know, that's only 5. i miscounted. vapid.)

KOZMICCLOUD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cheapest and usually the right way to go ITC vapes has good juice at a fair price

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
itcvapes.com
mushroomvapes.com (coupon code VU20 for an additional 20% off)

agree, but always looking for new fun flavors :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IctElixir

gotta try them out.. been looking for a new cheap vendor to try out next time I need to stock up

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
gotta try them out.. been looking for a new cheap vendor to try out next time I need to stock up
you being a custard freak, you should try the rice crispy custard. it got the most rave reviews on the site. :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IctElixir

Thanks I might try them

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you being a custard freak, you should try the rice crispy custard. it got the most rave reviews on the site. :)

I absoultely love this idea and you as well for bringing it to my attention.

Sounds like an amazing flavor i must have immediately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
https://yaeliq.com

10-18 per 100 mil, 10$ flat rate for entire purchased shipped.

I have tried a few flavors, and all have been great thus far.

Only issue is they are in Israel, which means three ish weeks to get your order.

Speedemon

Member For 4 Years

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just noticed that this company is a new VU sponsor (or at least bought a banner here) ...
https://www.fumizer.com
coupon code VUF50 for 50% off

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok ... decided to give Fumizer's Gum-Mellon and Mojito a shot.

Blade

Member For 4 Years
Be very careful when selecting juice by "Lowest Price" YOU JUST MIGHT GET WHAT YA PAY FOR..;)
Agreed. Just got a 30ml bottle of cherry from China for like 2 bucks and it was garbage. It was almost black and smelled like a tree. Threw it in the bin. o_O

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that1vape, pretty good prices and the strawberry custard and root beer float are pretty good

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed. Just got a 30ml bottle of cherry from China for like 2 bucks and it was garbage. It was almost black and smelled like a tree. Threw it in the bin. o_O

We Blade, better smelling of a tree then hamster turds

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just noticed that this company is a new VU sponsor (or at least bought a banner here) ...
https://www.fumizer.com
coupon code VUF50 for 50% off

dude you gotta be so stocked up on juice by now.. lol

i feel like I constantly see you buying up juice from several sites - please tell me you have just a massive collection and an entire closet filled with juice just overflowing with bottles :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although this vendor SUCKS, THEY HAVE THE BEST TASTING JUICE IMO
20 BUCKS FOR 120 ML FREE SHIPPING!!
WARNING::::: WAIT TIME IS LONG!!
BIGBOYVAPER

Attachments

• WP_20150318_001.jpg
    WP_20150318_001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dude you gotta be so stocked up on juice by now.. lol

i feel like I constantly see you buying up juice from several sites - please tell me you have just a massive collection and an entire closet filled with juice just overflowing with bottles :)
No, until now I have primarily dealt with MushroomVapes.com and ITCVapes.com.

I just bought two 15ml bottles from Fumizer.com to try it out..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, until now I have primarily dealt with MushroomVapes.com and ITCVapes.com.

I just bought two 15ml bottles from Fumizer.com to try it out..

haha nice! well hopefully you like them - can always use more cheap premium juice sites

VU Sponsors