Become a Patron!

What are your thoughts on Dr. Crimmy's V Juice?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally enjoy Kitty Milk. I'm really into cheesecake and custard flavors. Their wide arrange of juices are pretty damn awesome. Haven't tried the other flavors yet cause I'm currently stuck on this one lol. The price is pretty decent for 60ml. 19.99 is not a bad price. The labels are really cool too. Very personalized with the RX labels and name on the bottle. So what are your thoughts, and if you vape from this company what are the flavors you have tried? Doesn't matter if you hate or love the flavor....all comments are welcome....just curious as to the other flavor profiles.....or even suggestions :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you explain why you think that?

jnslprd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
slow shipping
incorrect order
poor communication
poor customer service
terrible peppery tasting liquid OD SOD Berry crunch

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very interesting thank you for the explanation. So far I haven't had a bad experience with them. Usually ships to me within a week or so. But then again like I said I have only vaped kitty milk so I may be biased I don't know lol

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From what I've heard they used to be good but recently made a bunch of changes. Now people are mostly complaining. They are saying their orders are shipped way later than they're supposed to with no warning/disclaimer. Worse is when they try to ask someone about it on their Facebook page, there is no response or the comment is deleted. How true this is? I don't know... but one thing that is a general consensus is that their flavors have changed and this is due to the fact that they have a new "mixer" or new mixers.

jnslprd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL you must not buy from many vendors if you think that..
Tried a bunch and have never not been able to finish a tank full. The worst cheap tasting juice I have tried, all the other problems could be overlooked if the product was at least semi decent.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, whenever there is a loud following for a discount juice line, I tend to stay away from it, like MBV juices, they all taste they were mixed in dirty buckets with walmart VG and china flavorings.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tried a bunch and have never not been able to finish a tank full. The worst cheap tasting juice I have tried, all the other problems could be overlooked if the product was at least semi decent.

i'm vaping their OD vanilla custard right now and its amazing.. haven't tried too many others so i can't speak to them but the crimcake and the peanut butter cookie are also both good.. and I've tried a lot of juices.. the custard is raved about by a lot of vapers so maybe you got a bad batch or something?

jnslprd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, whenever there is a loud following for a discount juice line, I tend to stay away from it, like MBV juices, they all taste they were mixed in dirty buckets with walmart VG and china flavorings.

MBV is premium in comparison to the doc

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From what I've heard they used to be good but recently made a bunch of changes. Now people are mostly complaining. They are saying their orders are shipped way later than they're supposed to with no warning/disclaimer. Worse is when they try to ask someone about it on their Facebook page, there is no response or the comment is deleted. How true this is? I don't know... but one thing that is a general consensus is that their flavors have changed and this is due to the fact that they have a new "mixer" or new mixers.
Looks like they are a victim of their own success and piss poor business practices. If the company has been swamped with orders and they will ship out later than stated, put that news on the shop site and on facebook. Deleting comments and going dark, or not answering emails and phone calls is a sure way to get blasted on social media and vaping sites.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like they are a victim of their own success and piss poor business practices. If the company has been swamped with orders and they will ship out later than stated, put that news on the shop site and on facebook. Deleting comments and going dark, or not answering emails and phone calls is a sure way to get blasted on social media and vaping sites.

They responded back to my email.. and they have the delays and shipping info posted on their site..

MBV is premium in comparison to the doc

and this is far from the truth.. MBV has like 1000 flavors and 90% of them are garbage

jnslprd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They responded back to my email.. and they have the delays and shipping info posted on their site..

and this is far from the truth.. MBV has like 1000 flavors and 90% of them are garbage

bought 3 flavors from the doc and 100% are garbage. Cheap tasting peppery Chinese nicotine. If I got a bad batch I will never know because I refuse to spend anymore money to prove otherwise. A reply is all it would have taken. Never tried MBV but, can guarantee they would have remedied the problem unlike this fly by night doctor.

jnslprd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Doesn't matter what a great bargain it is if it ends up in the garbage. Could have bought 2 bottles of quality juice instead......F**k the Dr.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
bought 3 flavors from the doc and 100% are garbage. Cheap tasting peppery Chinese nicotine. If I got a bad batch I will never know because I refuse to spend anymore money to prove otherwise. A reply is all it would have taken. Never tried MBV but, can guarantee they would have remedied the problem unlike this fly by night doctor.

I think you are a bit jaded.. you haven't even tried MBV but your claiming their juice has better ingredients? LMAO or are you claiming that MBV's customer service is better? try and stick with a point..

Crimmy has been around for a while.. they had a hiccup with delays - I've placed numerous orders and my friends have been going to him since he opened - never had issues with shipping delays..

so if Apple had delays on your new phone because they were back ordered or some other reason - you would start slandering the company and totally write them off without a shred of understanding huh?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah like I said previously I haven't had any problems with the doc. I personally like the service and the product. My friend got me on kitty milk and the longer it steeps the better it tastes. I live in NJ and it usually ships in a week or so. Sometimes a day or 2 later, but I don't mind cause I know he makes the batches on his own. So respect to those people out there who make by order.

jnslprd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think you are a bit jaded.. you haven't even tried MBV but your claiming their juice has better ingredients? LMAO or are you claiming that MBV's customer service is better? try and stick with a point..

Crimmy has been around for a while.. they had a hiccup with delays - I've placed numerous orders and my friends have been going to him since he opened - never had issues with shipping delays..

so if Apple had delays on your new phone because they were back ordered or some other reason - you would start slandering the company and totally write them off without a shred of understanding huh?

Not the least bit jaded. Although I haven't tried MBV whatever they sell cannot be any worse than my bottles of Crimmy's.

Customer service is non existent at Dr Grimmy, so LMAO It's really not a claim.

Hiccups with delays are one thing and I really wouldn't care if it took a month to ship if there was communication and the product was even close to good.

Although you and your friends have place numerous orders for years with the doc, doesn't change my situation.

Apple would never take your money unless they had a product to deliver. If finally after a long wait with no contacts except the credit card bill, delivered junk, I have all the right in the world to comment or write them off.

Also never veered away from my point which was BUYER BEWARE.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not the least bit jaded. Although I haven't tried MBV whatever they sell cannot be any worse than my bottles of Crimmy's.

Customer service is non existent at Dr Grimmy, so LMAO It's really not a claim.

Hiccups with delays are one thing and I really wouldn't care if it took a month to ship if there was communication and the product was even close to good.

Although you and your friends have place numerous orders for years with the doc, doesn't change my situation.

Apple would never take your money unless they had a product to deliver. If finally after a long wait with no contacts except the credit card bill, delivered junk, I have all the right in the world to comment or write them off.

Also never veered away from my point which was BUYER BEWARE.

Really because I've had plenty of good customer service from them.. maybe its how you worded your emails? If it's anything like how you are talking in this thread about them - I probably wouldn't have bothered to respond to you either..

jnslprd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Really because I've had plenty of good customer service from them.. maybe its how you worded your emails? If it's anything like how you are talking in this thread about them - I probably wouldn't have bothered to respond to you either..

Emails were friendly as were the phone calls, neither were replied to. Business is business and sometimes you need to put out fires, if a simple reply to an email is too much to expect than good luck to the Dr. This practice will catch up with him eventually.

jnslprd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

You haven't stopped yet.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapers get nervous and pissed off when an ejuice company either doesn't respond to emails, calls or FB posts. We can thank frauds like MrsTbakery for that reaction.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll try Crimmy sooner or later, just to say I did. :D

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried a few different ones. Personally, I don't get what all the hype is about. The flavors are good, but not mind blowing IMHO.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree it's not mind blowing. The flavor profile is really good though when steeping at different intervals. And the price is pretty decent. Not like white label juice co. But still a good price.

I live about an hour and a half from the shop itself but am too lazy to make that drive and ordering online it gets to me in about an day or two. MBV juice are garbage, can't lie; I picked up 3 juices and they weren't stellar, even after steeping for a month. I was hoping MBV would be good but Dr. Crimmy's isn't bad for what your paying for. Just get extra flavor shots and you'll be okay. I love their Kitty's Milk though. Extra shots of course. Zamazam is spot on about the fact the flavors aren't mind blowing, but for the price I can't bitch. Oh and is White Label any good? Have yet to try them. And if so, what flavors?

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From WLJC I like their strawberry custard and vanilla custards. They are my ADV's. Just finished off a 120 ml bottle of it. Took about 2 weeks on it. Great product. Vapes good in different intervals as well :)

MotoVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can honestly say the price it good but flavor has not been their for me, even when being one of their overdoses. I am moving on since it's not as good as others have talked about.

I have to wonder if any of the negative reviewers actually gave their Dr. Crimmy the proper steep time.
I agree that the juice sucks UNTIL it's steeped properly. Then it's among the best I've ever had.

VU Sponsors