Become a Patron!

What are your favourite mods?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... I do love the Rebel.... I have a 75c and a 250c.....
ff10f3fb7b38ede52b5af35357557788.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Manny is there a place stateside that you bought your rebel mods? I'm only finding european sites.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny is there a place stateside that you bought your rebel mods? I'm only finding european sites.
I got lucky and found one on eBay for $200.00 the 250c, and bought one from Fuseryder here on VU for $135.00 the 75c

There is one one 250c on The Vaping Trader brand new.....

I think the guy wants $225.00

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my #1...... Anywhere and everywhere it's in a pocket........

Love it............ The Vapedroid X1C2
c8cdba92e29b3eb28fccaa4b858864a1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_112113-01-01-01.jpeg
    IMG_20190105_112113-01-01-01.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

jb58

Member For 4 Years
Is the Hohm Slice really that good? I am really contemplating buying it.

They quit making them so if you can still find them anywhere I would go for it. I really like mine, feels good in the hand and the 26650 last all day and I vape a lot. The paint on them leave a lot to be desired, my red ones start looking like crap preatty quick but the one silver seems to be holding up better.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like all my mods, not sure I have one I like more. The ones I don't use or wouldn't see me using again I gave away to people.
So which one is my favorite hard to say. I guess the pulse duel is the newest and has been seeing a lot of use, Pulse x and my Finder has been this weeks "favorites". With a taist of the Recurve and the S Rabbit.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like all my mods, not sure I have one I like more. The ones I don't use or wouldn't see me using again I gave away to people.
So which one is my favorite hard to say. I guess the pulse duel is the newest and has been seeing a lot of use, Pulse x and my Finder has been this weeks "favorites". With a taist of the Recurve and the S Rabbit.
That's why I put pictures of all my mods..... Because they are my favorite mods....

VU Sponsors