nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Juice that make your cotton look like poo after a tank or two. Cornbread puddin I'm talking to you. So delicious but have to change cotton after 8-10ml cuz you make the cotton nasty...

YOU ARE NOT KIDDING HERE. Omg. I filled up an Aurora bottle with CBP V2 yesterday, then topped it off last night, vaped on it both days. My cotton looks absolutely disgusting. It was already disgusting this morning as we were headed out of town. Blech!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My MIL sent my hubs sweats with really long pockets that have Velcro closures. I swiped one pair a few winters ago. I think they’re supposed to look like pants. Not!
Lol I’ve never see. Those! I bought a pair of work pants from Walmart years ago that had pockets on the front and back. Bought Them. Wore them a few days later to the new job and realized the front pockets were fake! I HATE that!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol I’ve never see. Those! I bought a pair of work pants from Walmart years ago that had pockets on the front and back. Bought Them. Wore them a few days later to the new job and realized the front pockets were fake! I HATE that!

These pockets were big enough for a pack of smokes. But they were big, so I just slept in them or hung around in them. The fact that the pockets closed like that was pretty useful, imo. But the style was from hunger! Lol

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just thought of another one.
For sale ad headers that only say:

WTS

or

Mod For Sale

Can you please put a little effort into it? At the bare minimum can you post the name of what you're selling so I know if it's something I want to look at?

:gaah:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
<Warning Impending Triggering>

This is not pointed at anyone in specific, I have used the term before, but mostly for I didn't want to admit it being something other....

<Trigger Part>

My Pet Peeve is calling vaping a hobby... mother fucker! its an addiction, just a healthier alternative addiction.

<End Triggering>

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

This is not pointed at anyone in specific, I have used the term before, but mostly for I didn't want to admit it being something other....

<Trigger Part>

My Pet Peeve is calling vaping a hobby... mother fucker! its an addiction, just a healthier alternative addiction.

<End Triggering>
I have to agree with this! I’m extremely addicted to vaping! When I’ve had therapy appointments I would sneak into the bathroom just to vape.

I have a problem

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Threads that get totally derailed and no posts with anything to do with the Original Post.

scaled.php

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Do you mean if someone Vapes 0mg nic then it’s considered a hobby? Cuz I could see that then.

no. if someone vapes just for the nic and quiting, well, that is what it is.
if someone has a bunch of fancy mods and stuff, or gets into DIY for more than just saving money, makes coils, etc.
then yeah, its a hobby. and it is addicting(i'm a junkie, but not as much as some). cause none of this is needed to get yo nic.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, here is one.

someone that has a for sale thread. then adds shit in the middle of the thread. and for sale threads where its hard to tell what is sold or not. and a certain thread that has SO MUCH its like :eek:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Further derailing: adiction is having enough for the addiction
Hobby is having more than you need and turning addiction into playtime
A hobby addiction is when you have way more you need for a hobby (OCD)
Beyond you that you can claim to be a collector....:vino::popcorn::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Further derailing: adiction is having enough for the addiction
Hobby is having more than you need and turning addiction into playtime
A hobby addiction is when you have way more you need for a hobby (OCD)
Beyond you that you can claim to be a collector....:vino::popcorn::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:
Or a prepper...
I have enough to last me the rest of my life.
Where is my Boy Scout Vape merit badge?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm pretty sure I posted this before, but I'll post it again: Vape stores that can't seem to maintain stock. Both of my favourite stores are out of stock on everything I want. To add insult to injury: One of them is having a Veterans Day sale
hot.gif

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure I posted this before, but I'll post it again: Vape stores that can't seem to maintain stock. Both of my favourite stores are out of stock on everything I want. To add insult to injury: One of them is having a Veterans Day sale
hot.gif
Can you blame em? With a probable looming flavor ban the smart business move is to sell down stock.
Then there is next May. And if nothing changes drastically they will all be shut down then.
I expect that many are gearing down to a total shutdown.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

<Trigger Part>

<End Triggering>

Reading your comment, the MF’er part came out in Tom Berenger’s voice playing Sgt. Barnes in Platoon.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you mean if someone Vapes 0mg nic then it’s considered a hobby? Cuz I could see that then.

Maybe the collecting of high end mods and atties. Plus maybe starting with 0mg or still vaping 0mg after you’ve cut down. But I think the inhale/exhale has a lot to do with it.

It’s possibly both and neither! It’s more like a subculture to me, especially here on VU. I love this forum and the members!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
no. if someone vapes just for the nic and quiting, well, that is what it is.
if someone has a bunch of fancy mods and stuff, or gets into DIY for more than just saving money, makes coils, etc.
then yeah, its a hobby. and it is addicting(i'm a junkie, but not as much as some). cause none of this is needed to get yo nic.

Hey, you stole my answer. Give it back! :teehee:

VU Sponsors