Become a Patron!

What Are The Selling Points Of SMOK I-PRIV Kit?

gearvitaid

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Recently I found a decent vape mod kit named SMOK I-PRIV. In the following, I'm gonna make a detailed introduction to it. Just buy from the gearvita.id toko vape online if you like. Here we go!

SMOK I-PRIV Kit presents one of the industry's most innovative technology. Elevating the technological prowess of traditional box mods to new heights, the SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod implements a Voice Control System in which the mod can recognize voice command and perform adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligent). The I-PRIV Mod integrates futuristic designs with aggressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display.
smok_i-priv_230w_tfv12_prince_kit_1_.jpg

The I-PIV has a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from a sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision. The impressive SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank features a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV12 Prince Coil System with the utilization of Prince Mesh and Prince Strip Coils.

You may also like: joyetech exceed grip kit indonesia

VU Sponsors