Become a Patron!

What are the best 26650 mech clones?

triple7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new on this website but been vaping for a minute now. I want to step up my game and go from a 18650 Stingray X to a 26650.

Every other thread I've seen on this matter on multiple sites gives me absolutely nothing I can use. Most are outdated to the point where the links they provide don't exist anymore.

I love my Stingray, so I've been searching for a Stingray X 26650 clone and found a blue one that caught my eye but everywhere I check is sold out.

Certain features I'm looking for would be a magnetic firing switch, a button that is smooth, and a low drop in voltage.
I'm looking at a budget anywhere to $50. Anything a little more is alright too.

I've spent literally about 30 hours of my life going through links so it's not like I'm letting everyone else do the digging. I've dug to China right now which should be a good thing since 99% of clones are made there..

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FuHattan 26650 Copper Mod, it ticks all of your boxes.

triple7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FuHattan 26650 Copper Mod, it ticks all of your boxes.

Any reputable shops? I've seen that one many times but never thought of looking into it. I'll do my research on the clone, thanks!

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@triple7 .... Hey bud, and welcome to VU :)

I don't know how long you've been vaping but I am going to answer your question with a different approach than you're probably hoping for. And it's more or less to give you some food for thought. If you already know all this than feel free to ignore me...I just rather you have different opinions to help you shop to make sure you're happy in the long run since you mentioned low voltage drop.

I don't know how the newer 26650 batteries do but the one's I used when I had 26650 mechs had some pretty high voltage drop. 26650 mechs first gained their popularity because of higher run times and 50 amp continuous drain limits from Sony and Panasonic batteries that are no longer is mass production to my knowledge. And with the advances in 18650 batteries you can get the same if not better performance from the newer ones than their 26650 counterparts. Well it's true there are some 26650's with longer run time than their smaller counterparts most of the mainstream 26650's have 20 amp continuous drain limits the same as 18650's, just their burst rate's are higher. If you want the look and the feel of the bigger mod well then I would go with something like the Fuhattan which will help give you the lowest voltage loss possible but if you're looking for performance over form factor I would look at a high wattage regulated box mod or if you want mechanical unregulated then I would look at a dual or quad battery parallel mod.

Just something to keep in mind. happy hunting and best of luck :)

retic1959

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm new on this website but been vaping for a minute now. I want to step up my game and go from a 18650 Stingray X to a 26650.

Every other thread I've seen on this matter on multiple sites gives me absolutely nothing I can use. Most are outdated to the point where the links they provide don't exist anymore.

I love my Stingray, so I've been searching for a Stingray X 26650 clone and found a blue one that caught my eye but everywhere I check is sold out.

Certain features I'm looking for would be a magnetic firing switch, a button that is smooth, and a low drop in voltage.
I'm looking at a budget anywhere to $50. Anything a little more is alright too.

I've spent literally about 30 hours of my life going through links so it's not like I'm letting everyone else do the digging. I've dug to China right now which should be a good thing since 99% of clones are made there..
Well you're in luck , looks like Kidney Puncher has what you want in stock .
http://www.kidneypuncher.com/26650-stingray-x-clone/

triple7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the Stingray X 26650 and I can't be happier. What a beast. My ONLY issue and it already fixed itself was that the button is so thick that it was a little clunky. Using it a lot already squashed this issue. Now onwards to a 26650 RDA. Thanks guys

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got the Stingray X 26650 and I can't be happier. What a beast. My ONLY issue and it already fixed itself was that the button is so thick that it was a little clunky. Using it a lot already squashed this issue. Now onwards to a 26650 RDA. Thanks guys
Get a Vapewell. I use mine on my flattop Big Nasty and it works incredibly well.

VU Sponsors