Become a Patron!

What are some odd traits about you?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I turned my car stereo off in 1995 for a 2 week challenge to hear your own thoughts..never turned it back on unless it's a road trip with my husband.. If I'm traveling alone it's in silence

Later my 125watt Yamaha home stereo moved to the garage and I never spent $2000 on a car stereo again
I do the same. Drives my son crazy. He can't stand the silence. Teenagers.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been microdosing ************for the last 3 months and have seen great results and I have had some of my art(stickers) featured on the sources website

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What’s microdosing ********? Sounds interesting
That's when you take a very very small amount of*************** every 3 days. The dose is so small that you do not trip or anything but it is great to open your mind, creativity, focus, and energy. It is very big in silicon valley and with people who do coding.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That's when you take a very very small amount of m********m every 3 days. The dose is so small that you do not trip or anything but it is great to open your mind, creativity, focus, and energy. It is very big in silicon valley and with people who do coding.

Very cool! Thank you for telling me what it meant!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been called the devil incarnate by 3 different pastors for showing them they were wrong about the Bible and the history and evolution of the original vs the modern Bible and as a teenager my youth pastor stopped the music during a worship song, looked directly at me and said, "You know, not everyone needs to sing loudly. Some people just mouth the words."

I like to argue and don't take it personally when someone argues with me. I enjoy challenging my own views and until I was about 25 I thought most people were the same, but that view proved to be very wrong. My entire family is like this, which is good because we disagree about a lot of things, but we also love that about each other...my ex-wife told me that this makes us all a bunch of freaks.

VU Sponsors