Become a Patron!

What are some nicely priced regulated mods to test builds on?

I’m newer to mech mods and trying to be as safety-conscious as I possibly can, but I’m on a slight budget. What are some decently priced regulated mods I could test some of my builds on, before I fire them in my mech?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I’m newer to mech mods and trying to be as safety-conscious as I possibly can, but I’m on a slight budget. What are some decently priced regulated mods I could test some of my builds on, before I fire them in my mech?

Just wondering, why not a 521 Tab? I use a mod to build on myself, but I also vape on the mod lol

Are you going to be dry firing on the regulated mod? Will you vape on it too? Do you build below 0.1 ohms? (You better not)

Do you want dirt cheap, or something that is likely to be Good

Last edited:
Just wondering, why not a 521 Tab? I use a mod to build on myself, but I also vape on the mod lol

Are you going to be dry firing on the regulated mod? Will you vape on it too? Do you build below 0.1 ohms? (You better not)

Do you want dirt cheap, or something that is likely to be Good
Oh. I guess I should’ve mentioned that I’d also be vaping on it, so it would serve a dual- function. Also, nope, not gonna build below 0.1. Really just looking for an efficient vape to test on/smoke.

LokiM

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh. I guess I should’ve mentioned that I’d also be vaping on it, so it would serve a dual- function. Also, nope, not gonna build below 0.1. Really just looking for an efficient vape to test on/smoke.

i guess this thread doesn't fit on this section. anyways for a regulated mod you've got plenty of options depending on your budget. Geekvape Aegis and VooPoo Drag comes to mind. but there's alot more out there.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch the "Hardware" section of the forum for a used DNA or Yihi mod.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Hohm Tech mods seem to be just as accurate as my DNA 75c mod. If that is correct you can find either the Hohm Wrecker G2 or Hohm Slice for very little money. I pretty much use the Slice solely for building on. Both are great mods imo, they just don't fit what I'm currently into. In fact, I bought the Slice (at an extremely low price) to harvest the board/screen/buttons as I was considering making a 20700 single cell squonker. Then I bought a tube mech...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors